[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

On 3/24/2018 at 11:19 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Heart Signal 2

There is a new show (season 2 just started) where non-celebrities are paired up ....but it's not the same as with celebrities.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/662261-official-heart-signal-season-2-korean-reality-dating-show/

Eng sub ep 1:

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/8223-[engsub]-heart-signal-2-ep.1

Just to let people know, Heart Signal Season 1 and Season 2 are  also available on Dramafever with subs.

Also, Dramafever has liscensed Perhaps Love Season 4 with Henry as well as We Are  In Love Season 1-3. They also still have We Got Married Global Edition Season 1. 

If original WGM ever does come back, I think Dramafever might liscense it since " dating shows" are a new focus there, but I think WGM is probably gone for good as of now. 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh? A new show with celebrities dating non-celebrities. Official name not announced yet but said to debut end of Aug. Made by TV Chosun.

Not sure how it'll work. I mean if all is pretense (and look like acting), viewers won't invest interest into it. But if any chance of genuine feelings...the non-celebrities will face alot of pressure from the public.

My guess is they might look for bloggers/vbloggers who have abit of experience dealing with netizens, who seek more exposure....or perhaps some business owners who also seek exposure...at the same time seem rich enough to be compatible with the celebrities. Or models, fitness instructors etc. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/tv-chosun-preparing-new-show-ordinary-people-date-celebrities/

Btw most ppl would know this by now....Joy and Sungjae did an ad recently. Hope to see more WGM "alumni" collaborating again.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, it's been a long time since I visited this thread... It's good to see a few familiar faces still keeping folks up to date. 

Just dropped by to see how the shippers of the Brown-Eyed Couple are doing due to Lee Jonghyun's recent scandal. I don't know much. Hearing things here and there. But it's sad and quite disappointing to know he was involved. Interested to know how the shippers are dealing with it. Hope you guys are all okay!:heart:

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2008 at 6:47 AM, ImJustKeeding said:

OMG!

ILU Muish!!

I was really bummed when i saw your youtube was gone..

Now we can still get your great subs.

BE sure to sleep.

Seriously.

That was amazing.

^^

You is Kris sa ho? Play me apple

Archived