[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

Guest corazoncomplicando

i was curious enough and un-patient enough to go watch the unsubbed episodes on youtube even though i don't understand a word except 'oppa'. lol. everything else was just too fast. anyways, a scene that left a deep impression on me is when dondon was jumping up and down in the bedroom trying to stick glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling. hahaha. at first i thought he was good for nothing and was a lazy pig just sleeping on the couch, but when i saw that i was deeply touched. at least he tried =p

alex-shin ae couple is really sweet. they remind me of those kdrama type couples? one who's hurt and the other who's a former playboy and turned into a good guy. haha. sort of like won bin and shk in autumn tale. i understood them a helluva lot better after seeing the subbed cuts by coolsmurf.

i tried watching crown j - seo in young couple but i couldn't understand anything. lol. must wait for the subs i guess but i figured that they're really entertaining and probably hillarious too.

andy + solbi = <3

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest damifino

solbi is too much.. kekeke~ andy looks really like he doesn't want to giev her a bbo bbo..~

but how come she didb't know how to play it and later she was an expert... it's still not easy for beginners to play it.. ??

Solbi is what one would call a "pool shark" :lol: She was hustling Andy into thinking that she couldn't play so that he'd give her a kiss :)

I just watched episode 2 & 3 last night and laughed myself silly especially with Saori and Dondon... the playing "Rose of Sharon has bloomed" while on rollerblades was the most hilarious thing ever. I love 3 of the couples: Crown-J/Seo In Young, Andy/Solbi, and Dondon/Saori.

My distaste for Alex remains strong becomes stronger with each passing episode (which is funny because I actually never felt one way or the other about him before this show). He makes my eyes roll even writing about him just now :lol: Shin Ae just seems so uncomfortable and awkward on the show that it's making me feel uncomfortable and awkward just watching her.

I saw that ep of Andy n Solbi tat Coolsmurf had subbed n i m sold to this show.

Then Alex n Shin Ae..... i not really into Shin Ae but seeing her n Alex together made my impression of her changed a little...

So far i only managed to find a cn sub version of ep 3... i hope they will do the rest of the eps too!

Here's the link to download the song that Alex sings to ShinAe during EP 2. I've now officially fell in love with this song..and Alex-ShinAe too hehehe...

Kim Dong Ryul- Like a Child (Ft Alex)

THAANKS !! but some how .. it won't be the same if it's not ALEX who sings it directly to you hahahah ^^ Gosh I soo want to be in Shin Ae's shoes rite now .. just for the serenade.

Anyway, I watched the sub Coolsmurf posted in Youtube. What really happened with Min Woo and Shin Ae (or in any of her relationship before) that made Shin Ae lost her trust in relationship again?? :blink:

Guest teukstrid

TUNGTUNG FANSUBS is currently subbing the first episode of We got married.

But our translators is a little busy these days and they have requested some help.

Are there anyone who would be willing to help proof-read translations, help translate some parts

or even join the team to help sub the whole show?

PM me and it would make my day! (:

^wow... that would be so awesome! Keep up the work and I hope you guys will find some :)

anyway awww I just saw this on coolsmurf YT on episode 2 where the cuts of Andy and Solbi! Wow I really have to say that they are so cute together. when Andy is being cute an all ^^ It was funny that they acted as married couple! but it was soo real, for my part.

and Crown J's tuxedo is like the best tuxedos, a nice one compared to the others.

but Andy's hair was soo cute ^^ it really fits him. I like to Solbi in the wedding dress.. she's so pretty with her hair up like that and all!

Also Shin Ae and Alex, is one cute couple. with her being all funny and not going to lose and him being sooo romantic. so envious :P

and waaaa I'm surprise by Shin Ae's cute collection of baby shoes!

Guest cpopbaby19

WOW! :] There will be subs!! YAY! :D I just watched the first episode earlier and I may say its really really amusing~ It's so sad that Andy's leaving because I love their couple most~ T___T; <3 Though I thought Solbi would be annoying (never liked her before in other variety, don't know why though), she just complimented Andy's shy character!! XD HAHA OMG, I wish they would just go out in real life~ 8D <3 <3 And I don't see KHJ a good replacement for Andy. T_T; Idk, I feel it would be kinda annoying? ;_; Someone older please! Or at least same age~ And I also agree to the post before that said the show should not guest boy groups/girl groups. T__T Yes, it would be HECKA annoying. -__-'' Though it would be sooo cute.

Anyway, I'm dling episode 2 now~ 8D <3 I just can't wait to see the next episode!! I was literally LOL-ing while watching this! hahaha (good thing it was afternoon~ lol) ^^; Thanks for the spot translations (I can only understand little korean so.. yeah. Couldn't get all facts straight~) and updates! :] I'm pretty surprised that this show isn't scripted at all~ Makes it more interesting!

Guest koryo

My distaste for Alex remains strong becomes stronger with each passing episode (which is funny because I actually never felt one way or the other about him before this show). He makes my eyes roll even writing about him just now :lol: Shin Ae just seems so uncomfortable and awkward on the show that it's making me feel uncomfortable and awkward just watching her.

You're watching Alex with some extremely heat packed emotions hidden in your subconscious. Past experiences or whatnot. Or just plain jealousy, if you are/were a girl, would you feel that way if a guy was like that with you for real? Especially if you had affection going that way? Who knows, maybe you like punks or potheads instead. You're looking at him at a stubborn perspective, because as I see it, Alex isn't doing anything that warrants eye rolling. And the way Shin Ae is feeling isn't a strange awkward.. it's a natural one. And seeing that you're taking the female side shows you're probably female. So you think it's all the guys fault? Shin Ae takes part in the awkwardness. As a guy I can say, I roll my eyes every time Shin Ae talks about her heartbreak and not getting over it. That would be a stubborn perspective and not being understanding. Alex isn't trying to be some womanizer. I can see Shin Ae's opening up to Alex, I don't see her as being uncomfortable at all, being awkward is understandable in all cases, but that will loosen up as time goes by. The fact that you feel to the point you can't watch means you're putting yourself in Shin Ae's shoes giving her your feelings about a guy that acts like Alex, you aren't Shin Ae.

Guest h0n3stli4r

This is indeed a very fun show. Funny how Solbi hustled Andy.

I wonder what the piece of paper for ? The one they got before Andy piggy back Solbi, i wonder why too ? ^_^

it's their mission. the paper dictates their mission for that day. which is they have to do a sport together.

This is indeed a very fun show. Funny how Solbi hustled Andy.

I wonder what the piece of paper for ? The one they got before Andy piggy back Solbi, i wonder why too ? ^_^

This is a really funny show.. Saori's couple is funny as!! hahaa.... he's just so lazy. And Saori's accent is funny too, can't understand her. Her pitch is so high! lol..

Alex is really sweet!! It's not greasing... but very sweet! and i so can see some guys like that.. would do all these things for their girl. In real life, I would definite chose Alex as the potential hubby, over all others.

Andy's couple is just too cute!! haha...

Crown J's one.. is weird. I so do not see them together as a couple!! OMG!! >_<

Sometimes it feels real, but sometimes it seems they're just acting their character out. But overall, it's good entertainment.

Guest baqinardo

ahahhaa..solbi is just the right person right?? she's straight forward and just go for it!~

yeah.. i think so...

i read in the news last time (cant remember when n where).

andy said that, the reason why he had no GF in the past 6 years was bcoz he's shy.

he need a girl who attractive n had initiative to start the conversation. :lol:

i hope he's gonna fallin' to Solbi. hoho.. :w00t:

TUNGTUNG FANSUBS is currently subbing the first episode of We got married.

But our translators is a little busy these days and they have requested some help.

:sweatingbullets:

Are there anyone who would be willing to help proof-read translations, help translate some parts

or even join the team to help sub the whole show?

PM me and it would make my day! (:

may be i can help alittle about spot translating (translate the capture words).

but i'm afraid i cant give commitment coz i'm still studying T_T :tears:

n also i'm still learning korean lang :sweatingbullets:

hm.. i'll try to re-watch this series. if i feel like i have much confident, i'll help u guys..

but dont expect too much :sweatingbullets:

Guest cpopbaby19

^muahaha! 8D I hope Solbi and Andy would go out too in real life. Hahaha~ I seriously wouldn't mind. AT ALL. :]

Yay! Finished watching Episode 2 and 3 in one sitting! xD Darn. Alex is too good to be true~~ *__* He's just.. omg, nice and.. all the jazz that a girl would want!! And zomg, I laughed so hard when Shinae tried to trap Alex outside the balcony/terrace and the door's handle took off! HAHAHA I thought it was so funny when Shinae was like "OMG, 어떻게~~" haha! They're so cute~ But there are some awkward scenes... ._. lols.

Andy and Solbi is just too cute~ >_<; OMYGAHH!!! My love for Andy comes back!! :w00t: Seriously, he's sooo sweet but he' shy. T_T It was so cute when Andy was putting cream on Solbi's face! :lol: I love it when he said, "The cream comes (is to be put on your face)".. or something lke that. XD haha, omg, they're just so cute~ And the pocketball (._.) scene, ZOMYGAH!! AHAHAH I cracked up whole lot when Solbi thought Andy kissed her already then Andy did it on the second time and she said, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!" ROFL! She's too aggressive but Andy just seems to love it because he eventually kissed her! :P <33 AHHH, I really hope Andy doesn't leave the show! :] He and Solbi make me go "aww" and laugh so hard~

Crown J and SIY is pretty cute couple too. Crown J just cracks me up whenever he does his thuggish acts. "A, yo! (Does the A hand gesture) ATL, baby! YO! Hurricane! Tornado! YAWW, That's ma girl! YEAHHH" :lol: AHAHAHH 8D He cracked me up the most when he was talking to his friend on the phone when they got no money in the nail salon (right...? .__<)~ 8D SIY was like.. "o_o" then he started going like "ya know, LA frieeendd!" then SIY told him, "Speak in Korean!" :lol: OMG~ I love them~ xD But they just fight too much. >_< SIY got annoying on the 3rd episode. @_@ But Crown J was very good in handling his temper over her~ gosh, if I was him I would've gone, "Gawd, baby girl! Let's just divorce, yooow! Yknow what I'm sayin?" :mellow: LOL but seriously.. .__. >_<;

Don Don and Saori is just.. :( Gahhh. I feel so bad for Saori. T_T Don don doesn't care much bout her. :[ I was like KJKLDSJGDJF @ Dondon when he left Saori alone in the inline skate rink. T___T

Gosh, I so love this variety!! 8D <33 Can't wait for the subs so I can understand all of it. hehehe

:]

Guest dihei

Thanks a million, coolsmurf, for the subbing of the Alex/Shinae cuts. Keep it up! :)

Now that i can understand what's been said in the show, i get this feeling that Alex is doing all that romantic stuff to help Shinae get over her past hurt and restore her faith in love.

Already i can see that Shinae is beginning to smile more and more in the show. I wish her all the best as she deserves so much more in life. :)

Guest jangneri

Now that i can understand what's been said in the show, i get this feeling that Alex is doing all that romantic stuff to help Shinae get over her past hurt and restore her faith in love.

I kind of had the same theory too... but funny, since in real life, Shinae has a boyfriend.

Guest soonjap

I kind of had the same theory too... but funny, since in real life, Shinae has a boyfriend.

If Shin Ae has a current boyfriend, why would she do this show? She has never admitted to having one before. How do you know Shine Ae has one? She even admitted in front of the camera that she could imagine herself falling for Alex.

Guest koryo

If Shin Ae has a current boyfriend, why would she do this show? She has never admitted to having one before. How do you know Shine Ae has one? She even admitted in front of the camera that she could imagine herself falling for Alex.

Hilarious how she/he said it as if it Shin Ae was a close friend and actually knew Shin Ae had a boyfriend. This is exactly why rumors happen. They read it somewhere and tell everyone, "She has a boyfriend 100%!!!" and forget to say, "I just read it somewhere, not confirmed." Unless it was from their own mouth.. keep your mouth shut.

Guest hyuksu

Actually, it was Minwoo that told the public she has a boyfriend on MBC Golden Fishery.

Minwoo also said sorry to the female artistes whom he said he liked on a variety show last year. When the host asked if such a thing happened, Minwoo said, “I was very naive then and accidentally blurted out their names.” “I never thought that there was a need to protect their privacy.” “Although it wasn’t my intention, I am sorry for causing them a great deal of stress and problems.”

Lee Minwoo had expressed on a variety show last year that Suh Ji Young and Shin Ae were two girls that he really liked in the past. After that happened, Minwoo said, “After that happened, I contacted them saying I didn’t mean to do that. We are now still good friends and they have their own boyfriends now.”

credit: coolsmurf.wordpress.com

Archived