[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

Guest 80slitenite

I've seen the Andy and Solbi one so far and I have to say sooooooooo cute!!!! I can't wait to watch the rest of the show as well.^^

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jahye

I watched this yesterday and the filming process is this:

Every 2 weeks they meet up to film We got married.

Judging by andy's new hair, they filmed it pretty recently.

I THINK THEY FILMED THE MOST RECENT LAST WEEK

Since they were talking about how Alex got #1 on the internet portal for singing which was in episode 2. Anyways.

I have a feeling that andy IS NOT GOING TO LEAVE because there was only 1 article about Solbi and Hyunjoong, but if ss501 was to join, wouldn't it be a big thing right now?

Yea, filming takes two days (not exactly two days in a row, there's some lapse in between for the staff to edit everything together), every two weeks.

I miscalculated in my post before, instead of each "day" lasting 3 episodes, it lasts 2 episodes. (I thought it would last 3 episodes since last week in the previews it showed them in the same clothes, but after watching today's episode I realize they're showing what they filmed most recently)

So after next week's episode, we might be seeing new couples.. and you're right, there was only 1 article about Andy supposedly leaving, so it's not really official that he is. Like I said before, it's not even a guarantee we'll be seeing any of the couples again, we'll just have to wait and see more news about it.

After watching today's episode, in the previews it kind of hints toward

Jung Hyung Don and Saori ending in a divorce

, so they might change the couples.

Personally, I hope they keep Crown J and Seo In Young together, but they can change up the other couples. I'd like to see Jung Hyung Don stay but with a new partner. I do like Solbi and Andy together, but I'd like to see them with new partners too. Alex and Shin Ae.. are prety boring so I wouldn't mind if they were replaced with new faces. But the last thing I want is, like others have mentioned, for young, teenybopper idol stars to invade this show. God, please say NO to Wonder Dong Super Bang 5501 Generation Island. PLEASE!

On to favorite lines from today's episode:

41658404wa1.jpg

Kim Won Hee: Another picture? Oh, it's creepy now.

Don Don and Saori are more like favorite scenes ^_^

22753911nw0.jpg

46692000cf0.jpg

90726858vc6.jpg

74048824ko1.jpg:lol:

37439553hq0.jpg

70942652gb1.jpg

Crown J: ATL baby, A!

Seo In Young: How much do you have?

70436731fp7.jpg

Solbi: I'm not really good at working out.

Andy: That's why you gain weight.

73934801ve8.jpg

Solbi: My lips are lonely.

Episode 3 (080330) (LQ, MU)

I can't wait for more episodes to come!! I'm constantly (ok, sometimes when I'm thinking back on the shows I've watched that week) wondering what the writers will come up with next. As much as I like the current couples, I hope that they would change them or have a vote on the most entertaining ones and keep them, but change the others. Need a little variety, yknow?

Anyways. I don't want to say its done, but I've started subtitling the first episode yesterday. Dude, it took me 2.5 hours to do six freaking minutes. LOL. I'm having trouble because I can't get the subs to come out darker so you can read the English instead of the Korean. I've been using red and tried others...Any suggestions? How do I change the ending? (i.e. wms (or whatever) to avi?) I'm doing it on Windows Movie Maker...Anyways. I don't know if I'll continue...Yeah right. I didn't use all the time last night not to finish it. Anyhoooos~~ Just letting you all know in case you still want to watch the first episode. *Sigh* Its hard translating Korean to English because I need to get the meaning correctly or else it doesn't mean the same thing. Eh~ whatever. Its my first time. :lol: Fighting me!!

Guest hyuksu

I have a feeling that andy IS NOT GOING TO LEAVE because there was only 1 article about Solbi and Hyunjoong, but if ss501 was to join, wouldn't it be a big thing right now?

That's true. Plus Hyunjoong injured his leg so it's going to be hard for him to film regardless.

Btw, when does the show usually start?

I manage to catch the last 10 minutes of episode 3 so I'm guessing it starts around 5ish?

Guest aoiyuki291

hmm, the reason why alex comes off as greasy/smooth/player/romantic is because he's really close to his sister. they talk and he really listens to her, and because of that he really understands women, their personalities, the cosmetics they wear, and so on. it was on an interview with entertainment relay i believe.

Yea, filming takes two days (not exactly two days in a row, there's some lapse in between for the staff to edit everything together), every two weeks.

I miscalculated in my post before, instead of each "day" lasting 3 episodes, it lasts 2 episodes. (I thought it would last 3 episodes since last week in the previews it showed them in the same clothes, but after watching today's episode I realize they're showing what they filmed most recently)

So after next week's episode, we might be seeing new couples.. and you're right, there was only 1 article about Andy supposedly leaving, so it's not really official that he is. Like I said before, it's not even a guarantee we'll be seeing any of the couples again, we'll just have to wait and see more news about it.

After watching today's episode, in the previews it kind of hints toward

Jung Hyung Don and Saori ending in a divorce

, so they might change the couples.

Personally, I hope they keep Crown J and Seo In Young together, but they can change up the other couples. I'd like to see Jung Hyung Don stay but with a new partner. I do like Solbi and Andy together, but I'd like to see them with new partners too. Alex and Shin Ae.. are prety boring so I wouldn't mind if they were replaced with new faces. But the last thing I want is, like others have mentioned, for young, teenybopper idol stars to invade this show. God, please say NO to Wonder Dong Super Bang 5501 Generation Island. PLEASE!

Make that a double PLEASE. I absolutely agree with you, I hate it when a show turn the spotlight on them when they appear and all the funny people got cut out. But I doubt they'll those supposedly teen idol in this show since most of them are too young for marriage anyway. Plus their entertainment company must blow their heads off if some *incident* that will cause unnesessary rumor to occur you know.

Thanks a bunch for the caps and the translation. I can't wait to see this episode.

And bravo to annyunghee for trying to sub EP 1. Even though I've never translate anything myself but I have tried to timed a short video clip once and OH MY!! it took me hours. So I understand how hard it must be for you but FIGHTING though you know we all support you :rolleyes:

^ Ah, I agree, I think that's why he acts the way he does. He looks so understanding towards Shinae, and very sweet too.

Thank you so much for sharing the youtube links :D

Hopefully Andy is really going to stay in the next episodes, his scenes with Solbi were funny and cute!

Guest yeohweping

I think that Andy won't be leaving soon either :o The official news site just classified it as a rumor.

At the ending part this week, they hinted that 2 couples will be sticking together even more

Andy, Solbi & Alex, Shin Ae.

Two couples will more likely breakup

Crown J & Seo In Young, Jung Hyung Don & Saori.

My favorite scenes this week are Crown J telling Seo In Young that she has been using his card when he saw her with her shopping bags and Seo In Young storming off when she knew that Crown J lied about giving her a present.

SolBi pretending that she doesn't know how to play snooker and ended up winning Andy in the end.

PS: reason why Jung Hyung Don may leave the show.

He'll be hosting a new MBC show "Brain storm" with Park Myung Soo and another guy which will be air on sunday also but in a earlier time slot.

Guest babyxshh

omg i cant wait for this weeks episode download

&& im so happy andy and solbi will stay together

BUTTT i really like seo in young and crown j couple

i really dont want them to break up

but then again i dont want alex or shinae to break up

now im all sad. TT

haha

Guest sonwily

Make that a double PLEASE. I absolutely agree with you, I hate it when a show turn the spotlight on them when they appear and all the funny people got cut out. But I doubt they'll those supposedly teen idol in this show since most of them are too young for marriage anyway. Plus their entertainment company must blow their heads off if some *incident* that will cause unnesessary rumor to occur you know.

Thanks a bunch for the caps and the translation. I can't wait to see this episode.

And bravo to annyunghee for trying to sub EP 1. Even though I've never translate anything myself but I have tried to timed a short video clip once and OH MY!! it took me hours. So I understand how hard it must be for you but FIGHTING though you know we all support you :rolleyes:

it would so dumb and weird to have like teen idols being married, but it would be cool if they had a variety show about them living in one house like american reality tv shows like idk.. korean survivor? lol

Archived