[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

Guest soratino

awwww, what a pity~

No more solbi/andy. They're so cute, and they have so much chemistry~

I can't really see hyun joong and solbi. I mean, I like them both, separately..but...hmm

I guess maybe I should actually watch the full eps. I've only been watching the cuts that get uploaded onto youtube, and that's been andy, and alex.

Not really into the alex/shinae couple...

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dia88

So sad Andy is leaving the show... :( But its understandable I guess, since shinhwa will be having the anniversary concert and all..

Looking forward to the new couple... I hope they will have a good chemistry...

But I wonder who is older? Or are they the same age?

Guest baqinardo

20080325072609.389.0.jpg

Sol & Kim Hyun Jong will be paired as newly-weds in 'We got married'.Andy had backed out due to Shinhwa's new album promo & upcoming concert. The rest of the couples will remain the same.

WHAT??

ANDY leave the show??

Oh. NOOOOOOOOOO... :tears::crazy: :fury:

n WHAT?

KIM HYUN JONG's gonna replace him??

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... haha... :):P:lol::w00t::phew:

i like Kim Hyun Jong n SS501. he's cute..

but i'm still sad Andy's leaving.. :tears:

but i'm sure, KHJ gonna do the best.

he's also cute.

lets wait n see..

i hope he's gonna do better.. :)

but still i'm gonna miss Andy :tears:

Hm.. does anyone here had HQ version?

can someone help me to upload into MU please? please?

i love this show.

i cant download from CB.

i'm still getting problem installing CB in my Vista. :tears:

please..

it just hurts my eyes watching th LQ. :sweatingbullets:

please... :tears:

Guest lil_buddha_gal_2

hey cool. this looks interesting!

wish they could have younger ppl..wonder how they would act.

WHAT Andy's leaving ???? that's baaaad !! cause he and solbi are the one and only reason I will start watching it frequently now !!! I wonder how Solbi will 'cope' 'divorced' from Andy. She seems to be really attracted to him.

Guest teukstrid

Tungtung fansubs is considering subbing this show, but we are still lacking especially translators.

We are a fansubbing team dedicated to subbing variety shows. So if anyone would be interested

in joining, send me a PM.

Check out our livejournal community for more info HERE !!

----

Ahw Andy leaving? :/ They were my favorite couple. Well well lets hope HJ leader can do a good job as his replacement^^

Guest i.said.hi

You guys, I worry about Solbi and KHJ couple.

I really liked the chemistry between Solbi and Andy, but I just have a feeling that there's going to be a LACK of chemistry between Solbi and KHJ.

Lets just hope it won't disappoint.

Guest 80slitenite

I would have never picked Hyun Joong to be with Solbi, but let's just hope they are really entertaining. Solbi needs an older guy. This whole Noona thing is gonna be @_@

Guest presweet

T_T nooooooo andy lol.

i just started watching the show today and yes, it's a good change & pretty different compared to the other love variety shows from the past. even though there's mix reviews about the alex & shinae couple, i'm all for them :D alex is generally portrayed as a nice guy, and i do believe it. whether he's actually like that in real life, who knows? like other people have said in this thread, let's just enjoy the show right? he seems genuine and yes, a perfectionist.. but good god it makes the females swoon!

i have yet to watch crown j and siy's part but i shall now :D can't wait for next week's episode!

WHAT Andy's leaving ???? that's baaaad !! cause he and solbi are the one and only reason I will start watching it frequently now !!! I wonder how Solbi will 'cope' 'divorced' from Andy. She seems to be really attracted to him.

YA~~~me too.. i start watching the show because.. of andy..... ar... how i wish someone could sub the cut part of andy and solbi.. cause i want to understand what solbi..thk of our andy~~~

andy n solbi such a cute couple~~~aw... wonder.. how will solbi cope with a guy younger..than him... will she till call him oppa...hehehe....

Guest sakura_dubai

andy will leave~ noooooooooo nnnnoooooooooo i want him to continue.. even though i feel so jealous watching solbi with him.. i still like it when here is there... he is soooo cute, really cute~

YA~~~me too.. i start watching the show because.. of andy..... ar... how i wish someone could sub the cut part of andy and solbi.. cause i want to understand what solbi..thk of our andy~~~

andy n solbi such a cute couple~~~aw... wonder.. how will solbi cope with a guy younger..than him... will she till call him oppa...hehehe....

yes true... because of andy.. this show is nice~ ,, yes,, true the sub ahhahaha~ u should ask though,, it's a rule.

i don't think it will be easy to change ur partner.. and what a younger guy.. well i like SS501, but still the leader is just too young... i dunno how they will manage to be couple

^^ it's just two years difference, it doesn't seem like it's a big deal but yeah it wierd to change partner after andy.....but is hyunjoong still going to part of it? read that he injury his leg...?!

Guest bm05om

Tungtung fansubs is considering subbing this show, but we are still lacking especially translators.

We are a fansubbing team dedicated to subbing variety shows. So if anyone would be interested

in joining, send me a PM.

Check out our livejournal community for more info HERE !!

Thanks Tungtung Fansubs!!Got the pm from tomyouji saying that 'We Got Married' has been picked,looking forward to watch it with subs!!TungTung fansubs fighting!! :D

hey cool. this looks interesting!

wish they could have younger ppl..wonder how they would act.

hmm,not me though :sweatingbullets: ..I'm with what somebody said previously..it wouldnt be realistic if they have the much younger idols as married couple,..well maybe just ONE couple would work if they want to try the "married while still studying" category or something..but I prefer the slightly older celebs,more convincing that way..^^

Guest kukiemonster

i'm confuse...

why andy cant do the show anymore since eric continue with his acting...????

i really love solbi and andy couple.they have so much chemistry...

as for hyun joong and solbi (nuna x dongseng couple) i dont mind but i hope they got an older man rather than younger...

Guest baqinardo

yeah..

we all dont like andy's leaving the show.

but sometimes i feel sorry for andy coz Solbi seems like always compare n mention Eric name.

Andy must be sad. :tears:

who like if "his/her girl/guy" compare me with others "guys/girls?"

yeah eventhough it just shows..

i hope KHJ can act as cute as Andy.

or more?? :rolleyes:

i'm big fan of KHJ :phew:

Guest jangneri

i'm confuse...

why andy cant do the show anymore since eric continue with his acting...????

It's because Andy's schedule will be busy with Shinhwa activities, with their upcoming concert and 9th album.

I wonder how awkward it was for Shinae and Andy to be in the same studio watching Shinae talk about her past love. (if she was indeed referring to Minwoo.) haha.

Guest silverwingz

^ i think she meant.. how come Andy's backing out of this, whereas Eric, who also has to prepare for the concert, is still continuing with his acting.

what happened between Shinae and Minwoo? did they have a bad break-up or something?

-edit-

V i see... thanks.

Guest jangneri

^ i think she meant.. how come Andy's backing out of this, whereas Eric, who also has to prepare for the concert, is still continuing with his acting.

Ahh I see. But Eric's series isn't due until June. He's got plenty of time.

what happened between Shinae and Minwoo? did they have a bad break-up or something?

I don't think it was a bad breakup. They broke up just before Minwoo's second album got released and he was really busy at that time. Not only that, Shinhwa was having a concert and Battle Shinhwa started. Shinae was also busy that time, I think she was doing a movie. So more or less the reason for their breakup was because they didn't have time for each other. I really think they were in love.

I think when Minwoo revealed about their past (he really did mention her name), it started a lot of rumors and such which was hard for Shinae to deal with. That was why she it took awhile before she went to shows and such again.

Really like the whole Alex-Shinae couple. And their house is lovely too. I hope there would be Alex-Shinae cuts~ XD

Archived