[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

Guest iisenaii

aw, i'm sad that andy's leaving. hinnnnng. but it's okay, i'm kinda excited to see something new too. ahhhh, am i the only one obsessed about this show. lol

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 80slitenite

[08.03.28][News] Andy-Solbi, "The loser must kiss the winner."

Cute Andy Solbi group had made a cute bet with each other to attract viewers. Andy Solbi as a newly wed couple exercising period went to the basketball field, and they even make a ridiculous bet with each other. Andy who has good skills in basketball with Solbi who is unskillful in this game, they bet that "the looser will have to kiss the winner."

What type of kiss they will be having? It will only reveal in the next episode.

Addition, Andy in "We are married" program received a very good compliment from the audience viewer, the fans keep on requesting for more Andy's appearance.

Source:mydaily&dacapo

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

I can't wait to see the new epi!

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

aw i saw solbi and andy one and they were soooo cute. seems like a cute variety show :]

Guest emberry

Does anyone know where I can find the lunar new year special? I can't seem to access either of the clubboxes.

Thanks!

Guest presweet

Does anyone know where I can find the lunar new year special? I can't seem to access either of the clubboxes.

Thanks!

hey, i'm not sure about clubboxes, but if you don't mind youtube, the user canardie on youtube uploaded it,

thus here's the first part of the special http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7A4DbMNc94 & so on :) so credits to them!

&& the whole bet thing andy & solbi made is just adorable. this is why andy must stay.. -_- lol n/o to the HJ fans..

Cute Andy Solbi group had made a cute bet with each other to attract viewers. Andy Solbi as a newly wed couple exercising period went to the basketball field, and they even make a ridiculous bet with each other. Andy who has good skills in basketball with Solbi who is unskillful in this game, they bet that "the looser will have to kiss the winner."

What type of kiss they will be having? It will only reveal in the next episode.

Addition, Andy in "We are married" program received a very good compliment from the audience viewer, the fans keep on requesting for more Andy's appearance.

Source?mydaily&dacapo

Cn Trans?jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

I can't wait to see the new epi!

Thanks a ton for the translation. Now I'm DYING to see the next episode...too bad Andy is leaving TT__TT I hope request from the fans will make him or whoever in charge think twice about leaving the show. Can't wait until Sunday...oh wait..it's tomorrow YAY!!

I also saw Hyun Joon on Star Golden Bell not long ago and he's charismatic as always but a little shy and not talkative though...hope he'll be able to pull it off with Solbi. I think they should have at least pick Park Jong Min from SS501 though..dang..that guy is just hilarious.

I wonder when are they going to air the new episode without Andy T__T I hope the footage that Andy have already film will last us for a long time hehehe...

Guest silverwingz

omg, how exciting! i love this couple and the things they do. not corny, but still romantic~!

jahye did put up a CB link for the Lunar New Year Special on the first post...

I also saw Hyun Joon on Star Golden Bell not long ago and he's charismatic as always but a little shy and not talkative though...hope he'll be able to pull it off with Solbi. I think they should have at least pick Park Jong Min from SS501 though..dang..that guy is just hilarious.

I wonder when are they going to air the new episode without Andy T__T I hope the footage that Andy have already film will last us for a long time hehehe...

yeah! Jung Min of SS501 is such a clown. i reckon he would be more suitable as well...

BUT didn't jahye say that the whole Andy leaving thing was just rumours...? it hasn't been confirmed yet i don't think...

Guest babyxshh

oh goshh cant wait for the next episode

hehehe love the andy solbi and crown j and seo in young

i really hope andy doesnt leave TT

cant wait for the BBOBBO

gahh<333

Guest Bourjois

I can't believe Andy's leavingg :( Him+Solbi and CrownJ+SIY are my faves...

I'm totally not into Hyun Joong or whatever his name is.

ANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......

Guest polkadots

I don't think Andy is actually leaving though. At least not that soon.

According to his schedule, he was scheduled to film this show just on like last tuesday or wednesday (25,26 mar) around this.

But i''m not sure whether is this week ep or next week ep.

Guest i.said.hi

I watched this yesterday and the filming process is this:

Every 2 weeks they meet up to film We got married.

Judging by andy's new hair, they filmed it pretty recently.

I THINK THEY FILMED THE MOST RECENT LAST WEEK

Since they were talking about how Alex got #1 on the internet portal for singing which was in episode 2. Anyways.

I have a feeling that andy IS NOT GOING TO LEAVE because there was only 1 article about Solbi and Hyunjoong, but if ss501 was to join, wouldn't it be a big thing right now?

^ wow, so fast! thanks for sharing the links!

I KNOW!~ i was expecting at least one day~~ props to the uploader~~

did SIY and cronw J not even appear in this epi??

alex-shinae couple still look very awkward and too perfect for me... i love how lovey dovey solbi and andy!~ solbi's weak tactic really did it!~ she's a great flirt i must say!!~~

I have a feeling that andy IS NOT GOING TO LEAVE because there was only 1 article about Solbi and Hyunjoong, but if ss501 was to join, wouldn't it be a big thing right now?

thats what i was thinking

cus the shinhwa concert is over now.

and i read somewhere that theyre going to make kimchi together soon (and andy hinted that he wanted solbi to make him kimchi)

im hoping its not true yet since the staff of this show aren't really sure if hyun joong will be coming out on the show

Archived