[phil. Drama] Lobo (wolf)

Guest imogene_af

Guest angela_bears

OhmyGoodness my review's here. :lol: But just want to say EVERYONE here is good, the small roles are very essential. The scene stealer is Pilar Pilapil as Lady Elle part-time lead werewolf/part-time Fashion guru of House of Elle.

Piolo's so drool-worthy in here. No wonder Lyka's like this every time she sees Noah...

http://i27.tinypic.com/j5yy6o.gif

w00t a Robbers fan in this thread. HAHAHA.

Haven't seen tonight's episode but my friend apparently CRIED. Whoaaaa. Why?

angelabear-

OhmyGoodness, a clinical instructor looking like Piolo? Can we trade places!

^ haha, my friends and i calls him

PAPA P!

LOBO EPISODE GUIDE

episode 1

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/8882/Default.aspx

episode 2

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/8883/Default.aspx

episode 3

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/8895/Default.aspx

episode 4

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/8931/Default.aspx

episode 5

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/8932/Default.aspx

episode 6

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/8959/Default.aspx

episode 7

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/8960/Default.aspx

episode 8

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/8981/Default.aspx

episode 9

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/9007/Default.aspx

episode 10

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/9030/Default.aspx

episode 11

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/9031/Default.aspx

episode 12

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/9053/Default.aspx

episode 13

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/9055/Default.aspx

episode 14

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/9072/Default.aspx

episode 15

http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/107/Article/9093/Default.aspx

credit abs

^ thanks for the links! now i can watch the episode i missed. :D

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was Youtube-ing for Lobo video and came across an Interview with Angel and Piolo by Korina in her show Rated K. I'm not 100% sure but I think they just showed a major spoiler O____o. If anyone wants to see it, it's around 2:57-3:30 in http://youtube.com/watch?v=ENex9n7YGRc. Don't say I didn't warn ya. GAH I don't know if I'm happy about it or not :tears:

edit;;

Oh wait. Nevermind. It was part of their full trailer. Do you think what they showed at the end of the trailer is what's really going to happen? Cause it doesn't make sense to me if it is. :unsure::tears:

Guest imogene_af

Bliss That was a promo trailer and I doubt they'll show the real ending. I also believe Lyka has abilities beyond belief

she will survive

. She's like Superwoman or Super wolf? or Super crazy? Anyway, as much as I love those two EVERY. TIME. they are interviewed they blurt out spoilers like word vomit. I'm like SHHH! SHHHH!

Jo :lol: 3-6 months I believe. See, in the Philippines it's an everyday soap... they say 30 minutes but REALLY it's like 15 with all the commercials. It's usually like the everyday dramas in Korea that can go on to Episode 168, the same goes for Phil. dramas. :lol: I believe it's the same with our girl, Lee Da Hae's Lotus Flower Fairy that was 174 episodes. Filipinos like their dramas, alright. That would have been looooved by the Filipinos.

Thanks for the sample subs, I have to be honest though, I HATED Episodes 1-4 = Pilot week of Lobo. I was disappointed at how long it was. It was just too melodramatic beyond belief. When it went to Noah and Lyka's story... I got hooked and ate all my words.

LOBO Feb. 20 Episode Review

Everybody Has a Heart

Tonight’s Lobo episode puts as into a case that everyone does have a heart in this drama. Even the characters that tend to go unnoticed. It’s a bit of a light turn to the usual mix of genres, but I thank them for allowing me to breathe this time. So, a heart right? May it be a heart that is in love, a heart that is experiencing the relief of freedom---or simply a jealous one or much worse, a desperate one.

This episode swings us back to the Lyka we missed, the hyper and cheerful girl full of never-ending bloopers. For a while there when she turned so serious and heartbroken, everyone missed our insane in the membrane heroine! Seeing her smile her way silly brings me back to why I was charmed by Lyka in the first place. The heroine who manages to joke and smile through everything even in her most crucial and painful moments.

Okay, may I just say it seems like Angel Locsin is getting prettier every episode? It kind of works with the Lyka character too because as she turns more and more into a Lobo, she also develops the “sex appeal”, if you noticed in last week’s episode when she started showing symptoms of her kind, the men started noticing her? She just looked really stunning in that blue dress she wore in the first few minutes of the episode.

She plays Lyka with a strong charming and disarming quality, I smiled with her at her most insignificant questions like her disbelief that they are real friends now.

The story still capitalizes on the brewing love story between the two opposites. A completely silly girl with a lot of seriousness within and a completely serious guy, who smiles secretly at the sight of her. And it is working wonders, the development of their story is incredibly believable and relatable, you can see how feelings can creep up to you if you experience something as significant as that comforting embrace in the last episode.

2nh0u9i.jpg

Shallow moment: SWOON! SWOON! SWOOON! At Noah saying a deadpan HI to her. He’s such a b@st@rd but such a hawt one.

Lyka adding the cherry to the top with the lines:

“Hi! Hi ka dyan eh pinuyat mo ako kagabi!”, oh innocent and dorky Lyka, too bad saying that someone kept you awake all night has such a dirty connotation. Much worse, yelling that at an office? Loka loka talaga. Luka dapat name niya.

We move on to a scene that would make anyone giddy. First off, it was beautifully shot once again, the last time they had a scene at the rooftop it was more bleak and the lighting was uneven. Now it is bright and blue, probably a portrayal of how their relationship has moved since the slum book episode.

The scene where she brought him to the top of the building as a surprise was awfully sweet. She brings him to her hiding place just for him to release his sorrows away.

The show yet again adds wit to its script by poking fun of itself by using “Lobo” you know the balloon kind of lobo as Lyka’s gift to Noah. And WTF? Where did they get such a huge yellow balloon? And wait… Lyka watches Oprah? She said a show with crying Americans? Who would’ve thought? And Noah calling her Ms. Raymundo with his voice makes it sexier than ever.

Angel Locsin carries her comedic lines quite effortlessly now, quite a big contrast to her over-acting and her loud techniques in the past episodes.

The magic in the Noah-Lyka chemistry is in its subtle hints and details that are being shown. Such things like how she asks him to use her back as a place to write on, how she drags him around with her hand, how his eyes really light up around her and the shy, boyish smile that sprawls on his lips. My favorite moment was when they finally released the balloon, instead of wishing on to the sky, he turned to look at her intently as if he is seeing such a lovely girl for the first time, far from the usual “WTF looks” he gave Lyka before. Then they both break into a smile.

Piolo Pascual has mastered falling in love on screen being that he has done these things several times, but as Noah Ortega there is something more refreshing, familiar, and youthful in the portrayal.

So as the two are getting closer, I notice Ms.12-year-old spy (she still looks too young for the role, I’ll say that for the nth time) …errr… I mean Gabby is getting a wee bit too jealous. What was up with her just shoving her face to my Papa Noah? Hello! Back off. Okay first off… she knows it is not about drugs on that mission. She knows Noah is clueless about everything but she was so damn catty! I smell jealousy. So much for partner in crime.

I believe Gabby is not a one-dimensional villain though; I like her back-story--she was adopted by the Luna crew as a street child and feels she owes everything to the unsettling organization. Though, Gabby is hard to get into right now, I believe her gut and emotions are always filled with conscience. A jealous heart can be something else, though. Must be a stab to her seeing how Noah was still smiling at such a serious conversation, all because of the mere mention of Lyka’s name.

30j2tfd.jpg

But the problem with this love story is Noah is in this for the wrong reasons. He still is a spy, he spies on Lyka, he still believes that everything is a huge drug raid, and he is still there to catch the bad guys. A reason that may be heartbreaking for Lyka who seems to fall even more in love with him by the minute.

So in love with him… she thinks she’s “high” on Noah that’s why her finger got stitched back into her hand in one second. Okay. Just want to say, she’s so stupid to really just put her finger right to the cutter like that. Gore!!! Gore! Gore and bad editing, but what can I say… I just really like Lyka’s gradual transformations because seeing a woman, and not just any woman but someone as crazy and endearing as Lyka as a superhero of sorts is just very exciting.

Lady Elle is aware of Lyka’s feelings for Noah as Lyka’s future Lobo Mentor, she has enough heart to allow Lyka to spend more time with Noah. I thought that was very poignant and touching that she wants Lyka to live on before she turns twenty-one and everything in her life would change. Pilar Pilapil’s nuanced performance in this scene was what brought this home, you somehow see that underneath the ice queen image of Lady Elle is someone with a great heart. She knows Lyka’s ordeal will not be easy. As a heavy burden of being a SAVIOR of a WHOLE RACE is not a matter to be taken lightly.

eknnlt.jpg

In fact, even Noah’s military father, Leon had a heart in this episode as you see him try to give him lectures again, but you can see how he longs to really just soften up to his adoptive-son. Even, the usually wicked Clara looked like a human with dimensions in this episode as she hugs Anton who seems so desperate and pitiful at this point to find the Mad Scientist “cure” for whatever Lobo rabies he caught from Nessa.

But the whole episode arc is Noah finding something familiar in his heart. The way he is joking around now and laughing endlessly are tinges of the old Jayjay. He is starting to see Ulay, his lost childhood friend in Lyka, the flashback scene showing them playing the staring game in the sepia-colored fields then switching back to them staring at each other in the car mirror was genius editing and genius treatment.

Before I go on... BWAH! At Lyka sleeping in the car with mouth wiiiiiiide open.

Well, why don’t you really put us in a cliffhanger and end it with him finding the moon stone! All by convenient chance of his spying… but still! False advertising at its finest! :lol: I’m just being a wee bit too impatient.

But this will be leaps and bounds for his character… all his life he has been guilt-ridden thinking it was his fault his childhood friend is dead, so now that Ulay may be alive will he look at life differently? Or is this really a different Noah? One who is trained with a skeptic eye, how much can he really make that Moon stone as a proof? Will a usually cold and calculating man act all on impulse and emotions--- and just take Ulay/Lyka just like that? I personally do not think so.

Overall, the episode was light, it brought forth our old heroine again and the old story of Ulay and Jayjay. It still has the same feeling that this will all come full circle. It gives an audience a chance to breathe after a rather emotional episode last night. I do have a few qualms on some of the lighting and the editing, specifically when Lyka sliced her magic finger---twice. And well, a thank you for not dwelling on shadowy general scenes because I really think they are boring.

With all this said, I am pleasantly surprised that at more than three weeks I have stayed on with a Filipino drama.

Guest docirene

imogene as usual you leave me speechless with your reviews, just keeps me waiting for your next review!!!

kudos

yup same here. amber, you are one dedicated genius. thx a lot for being a lobo addict just like so many ppl:)

too bad I missed the beginning ...so I'm not watching this...and I'm also not used to watching anything on TV anymore because of the waiting and commercials..

Hopefully it comes out on dvd so that I'd be able to watch it in one sitting lol. I didn't know it would be getting great reviews. I expected it to get disliked actually...man, if I knew it was gonna be good...I would've anticipated it more...it's just that it reminds me of a cross between Blood and Chocolate and Forbidden Love/Gumiho.

ahh me too!

This scene is amazing. Just look at the trees glowing, the light, the hug! gahhh~

I was just wondering. What time does the show air in the Philippines?

hi.. its after kung fu kids... i think the time is around 8:30 - 9:30 pm here.. the time varies..

Amber, as usual, great review. I totally laughed when she said she was high on Noah because it was so true! Pwahaha! And OMG when she screamed "Pinuyat mo ko kagabi..." halfway across the room! Gah I just had to replay it cuase it was too hilarious. Poor Lyka :lol:

Thanks, kim. The time varies? lol That's weird. Very different to what I was used to -_-

Guest imogene_af

^

time varies depends on the overtime? Or whoever they want to go against? Philippine TV is just bonkers right now with the whole stupid network war. For me LOBO can be shown in friggin CSPAN and I'll still watch it.

Docirene- Aw, thanks! Just a good show worth the time.

tracycutie- the story's actually far from Blood and Chocolate although both the girls are werewolves. Lyka's unaware of her surroundings and unaware also that she will turn into a werewolf soon. The way they treat her symptoms is superheroish and her love story with Noah, a future slayer is the main draw of the story. I'm pretty sure there will be a DVD. As for Forbidden Love the pendant and the kid aspect seems awfully familiar, true... but their story developed differently. Lyka also isn't a warrior like KTH's character.

Ano ba yan?!

Oh my ULAY!

I thought finally they find out that Noah=JayJay and Lyka=Ulay! But noo.. only Noah realizes it. GAHHH!

It's okay though. This episode made me super kilig all throughout. I was just screaming, squee-ing and everything. It's tooo cute! Loved it!

And Lyka is Super Lobo too!! She has more than a million Cana X in her blood daw. O____O

Can't wait for your review, Amber!

Guest joan_qt2004

My friend told me that she has been watching Lobo for some time now and I was like "Why??? :wacko: " I had given up on Filipino dramas a long time ago because it just sucks and it's too long, but she told me that the story may be a little difficult to accept but Angel was a revelation here, she said. She told me that she never thought that Angel can be funny. Then another friend told me, the same day, that his wife watches this drama as well. After that I read this thread and decided that maybe I should give Filipino drama another try. I watched my first Lobo episode last night and now I will be watching this series everyday. :D Angel was indeed funny and I think I'm slowly warming up to the story line. I also agree that Piolo and Angel definitely have CHEMISTRY :blush: . I wish that this could be English subbed and then featured in My Soju's page so that fans of Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese dramas can have a taste of Filipino drama. It's time that we introduce the friends we've made online to Filipino-style drama.

Guest imogene_af

With all the Lunar Eclipse news... I kept thinking of Lyka.

Anyway Piolo and Angel have the best chemistry ever. Surprisingly, actually.

Holding Hands with Meaning

LOBO Review: February 21, 2008 Episode

Tonight’s Lobo was a surge of KILIG … there is no correct English word for this. Giddy, surge of lovelorn happiness and ultra butterflies in your stomach? Bouts of infatuation? Like you have experienced everything once again for the first time? That was what the episode was for me.

I feel a bit bipolar because I watch this and Robbers , a K-drama that is more melodramatic and has a heavier story arc at this point, so after crying endlessly there, I come out of here with a huge silly grin on my face this much of an emotional upswing could not be good for the heart.

I was wrong with my speculation that Noah will be skeptical. That he will refuse the idea that Lyka is his long, lost childhood friend Ulay but he did not. In fact, his emotional side openly embraced it.

9tix3a.jpg

Piolo Pascual as the usual stone-faced Noah became the idealistic and more emotional 11 year-old little Jayjay with just a simple flicker of his brown eyes. What is it with actors tonight being so expressive with their eyes? First my other guy, Jang Hyuk then Piolo.

Now, there was no need for flashbacks, no need for painful wailing reunions, it was just his beyond expressive eyes that acted for him and served as our flashback, and our sense of reunion. I finally saw Jayjay again, the Jayjay looking at his best friend Ulay.

And I was screaming yet again when he said, “Ulay…” with a faint voice. But of course Lyka did not get that and treated Noah like they were both having weird bouts of ADHD. :lol: Say it with me “LYYYYY-KAAAAAAA.” I felt like I was watching Helen Keller’s story for a while.

Lyka or Ulay has major ADHD, by the way but I laugh with her. She’s such a loveable character, the way I see Lyka is similar to Joo Yoo Rin in “My Girl”, Lee Da Hae’s (Yes, Alfie, not Judy Ann Santos, What the hell! What a random comparison!) portrayal had the same effect on me, it started off a bit overbearing but the character grows on you as episodes go by.

Though their acting styles are very different it had the same effect on me. Angel Locsin plays Lyka with such a child-like vulnerability that you just cannot help but find her silliness fascinating and heartfelt. I was laughing so hard when she was about to drink up that chemical drink, or how much she says “HI-TETCH! Hi-TETCH!” It is not really funny if you just kind of relive it, but when you do watch her timing and her ingenious way to endear us makes the scene even more effective.

It is not just her beguiling way of making us laugh that makes her a winning Lyka. She also has a natural sense of sensuality to go with this vibrant of a character, which I believe a lot of actresses have a hard time portraying with Angel it’s effortless. She just exudes it.

Lyka is a character who is easy to love; Noah who has been slowly falling for the girl falls even deeper now knowing that his lost childhood friend is not dead after all. It was like a dagger was pulled out of his heart knowing that she is really alive, not just alive, so close to him.

So every time he is with her it looks like his heart is going to burst any minute. He cannot even stay on his seat for a long time, it’s like all these hidden emotions for more than a decade just wants to be poured out right then and there. Piolo showed this tension quite well, it’s like knowing huge good news but you have to keep it a secret. He looked like a 10 year-old who just wants to yell it all out.

2d98wpd.jpg

When he suddenly drags her out of the car, in the middle of the road, they run like kids to the sepia trees with falling autumn leaves. By then, I was like… since when did we have fall in the Philippines? But there was the usually cold and hidden Noah just pour it all out in a tearful confession… my friend right beside me was crying just watching the beautiful words come out of his mouth. This is a reunion? Really? How Lyka shifted from utterly confused to as if captured with magic. My Papa Noah is acting on heart and impulse now? Whoa! Then the cinematography just adds the sentimental feel to such a tearful reunion between childhood sweethearts.

And holy shmexy chemistry. Are you guys going to make out? Please? Now?

Then we go back into the car?! Noah’s day dreaming like a lunatic? DAMN YOU, ***tards!!!! I knew it was too good to be true. Hello?! I should’ve known how stupid it was to have friggin’ AUTUMN in the Philippines!

In parallelism, Lyka dreams about Jayjay too, Angel Locsin looked so beautiful at the scene where she just woke up with her eyes brimming with tears… in another parallel world, I dream about Noah’s shirtless and shower scenes. Of biceps and abs. *dreaming* Oh… not about me? Lobo directors and writers… I’m missing the usual Noah shirtless fest! Please let him take his shirt off stat.

2ugc93a.jpg

I hope that’s the last of the dream sequence trick they’ll pull on me. I’ll be forgiving this time but that’s such a gimmick! Geesh! I do understand it just shows the inner workings of Noah’s mind and heart.

But dreams aside, Noah’s reaction of believing Lyka is Ulay but then hiding it from her is rather IN character. He is cold and calculating… but has a big caring and sensitive side. This is his calculating part of him, he is still on a mission, and he cannot just reveal everything to Lyka. He is still playing a role at this point, revealing that he’s Jay-Jay is against his mission.

One of the best moments in this episode was when Lyka was being her usual hyper self nagging Noah to tell her more stories. “Sino ang best friend mo doon?” Haha. Oh crazy girl.

She may be the craziest girl in the Philippines but the way Noah stares at her is just making me THUD nonstop to the floor. Well… not literally, but I feel like it. Then in the middle of all her blabbing, he holds her hand… intertwined his fingers into hers. The way Angel Locsin showed Lyka’s emotion in this scene was just something uber familiar, like it was me holding hands with a guy I have been crushing on for the first time. She had this uncertainty and nervous face like… so are we together? What does this mean? It was just beyond cute.

33mrkmg.jpg

I have been jaded with a whole lot of love stories especially in Filipino dramas, but the way that scene was handled gave me butterflies and moths in my stomach and it reminded me of how I felt when a guy publicly walked with me hand in hand. Thanks for the random touch of innocence and romance.

So much for innocence when Lyka accidentally touched Papa Noah’s…erm… asset? First his biceps then we are moving on to great territory now?! Dang, girl.

35ipsme.jpg

How many times do I have to yell and bite my pillow in this episode? They are really spoiling me with all these. And they have to ruin it with 12 year old spy’s evol eyes!

All “kilig” aside, the episode still holds strong even without these scenes. Lyka sure is a SUPER LOBO! Oh my Goodness… her mutations and canned X’s are a million in her blood? Her blood is as strong as one million lobos altogether? She-Hulk? How the hell can she be walking around normally like that? And Anton joins Dr. Lee’s team. The plot thickens.

But really how can I put KILIG aside when the chemistry of Piolo Pascual and Angel Locsin is in the forefront. They don’t only look great together but they bring in a new kind of chemistry, one that does not need elaborate lines of love or long makeout sessions (but PLZ have one!), their chemistry reminds us of how as human beings we go through steps of infatuation and bouts of love just slipping in. They bring in an odd sense of innocence but at the same time sexual tension beyond belief. For me, NO ONE can play Noah and Lyka only them. This is their mark already and their chemistry has already captured a lot of our hearts. In my humble opinion also, they have found the best onscreen partners in each other after years of work in the industry.

Guest cho_chang

My friend told me that she has been watching Lobo for some time now and I was like "Why??? :wacko: " I had given up on Filipino dramas a long time ago because it just sucks and it's too long, but she told me that the story may be a little difficult to accept but Angel was a revelation here, she said. She told me that she never thought that Angel can be funny. Then another friend told me, the same day, that his wife watches this drama as well. After that I read this thread and decided that maybe I should give Filipino drama another try. I watched my first Lobo episode last night and now I will be watching this series everyday. :D Angel was indeed funny and I think I'm slowly warming up to the story line. I also agree that Piolo and Angel definitely have CHEMISTRY :blush: . I wish that this could be English subbed and then featured in My Soju's page so that fans of Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese dramas can have a taste of Filipino drama. It's time that we introduce the friends we've made online to Filipino-style drama.

some avid lobo viewers from the pinoyexhange thread are already working on the english sub ... i just hope it wont take them long.

Guest imogene_af

some avid lobo viewers from the pinoyexhange thread are already working on the english sub ... i just hope it wont take them long.

I'm helping them out, we'll see how it goes. :lol:

Guest cho_chang

With all the Lunar Eclipse news... I kept thinking of Lyka.

Anyway Piolo and Angel have the best chemistry ever. Surprisingly, actually.

Holding Hands with Meaning

LOBO Review: February 21, 2008 Episode

omg amber ... your reviews really complete my day! and i think abs-cbn owes you big time for these. thanks a lot

I'm helping them out, we'll see how it goes. :lol:

yup. i know ... and really really appreciate the effort.

Yay Amber! wow How do you find time to write all these? cause I know you also write your reviews for Robbers (which I also enjoy reading btw). And you were crying? I'm only on Episode 9 on Robbers since I'm waiting for subs. I wanna see it so bad =(

This episode was just full of kilig moments <333 Probably the best eppie so far for me. I just love kilig moments no matter how cheesy they are, not that this was cheesy.

Angel really acted so well especially when Noah suddenly held her hand. I dunno, I think it's hard to show a surprised face that is not too OA. And who can forget the almost reaching for the you-know-what? Jeez Lyka's been on a roll. First, the "pinuyat mo ako kagabi.." and now this? :lol: oh my ulay!

oh yea, I have another question. Do you guys know what happened to the Professor? The one who was killed? I didn't quite get that part. :huh:

Guest imogene_af

Yay Amber! wow How do you find time to write all these? cause I know you also write your reviews for Robbers (which I also enjoy reading btw). And you were crying? I'm only on Episode 9 on Robbers since I'm waiting for subs. I wanna see it so bad =(

This episode was just full of kilig moments <333 Probably the best eppie so far for me. I just love kilig moments no matter how cheesy they are, not that this was cheesy.

Angel really acted so well especially when Noah suddenly held her hand. I dunno, I think it's hard to show a surprised face that is not too OA. And who can forget the almost reaching for the you-know-what? Jeez Lyka's been on a roll. First, the "pinuyat mo ako kagabi.." and now this? :lol: oh my ulay!

oh yea, I have another question. Do you guys know what happened to the Professor? The one who was killed? I didn't quite get that part. :huh:

Aw, thanks. Thanks too Cho_Chang. They should pay me! Just playin'. Haha.

1 hour writing for Robbers. 40 for Lobo. :lol: Robbers is godly. Love it and I'm sad it's ending.

Anyway, the professor was killed by some FAST shadow people with LUNA rings. They killed him because he's a Lobo. They are on a Lobo rampage, the professor got discovered because he keeps showing himself to his family, so they killed him.

Don't richard simmons off Lyka, Lunas! She got a million Lobos in her blood! :lol: It will be so sad and heartbreaking once she transforms, she has no clue at all. :tears:

I still cannot believe that she touched his... erm... his property! She's so insane!

I feel bad because I didn't praise the actress who played Selena Argos, she's REAL good. She always plays bit roles in Phil. dramas, but she's good.

Ah I see. I think I didn't understand it because they were too FAST (haha corny!) LOL I think imma go watch that part again just for my satisfaction that I understand the whole story.

Wow (I think I use that word way too much nowadays <_<) Amber. You write really fast! It'll prolly take me hours to write those just cause I'm not exactly good with words.

About the actress playing Selena.. It's actually my first time seeing her maybe because, like you said, she plays minor roles that I didn't notice her. But yea, she's actually good. I thought she was going to be like any other supporting roles who tries to speak English pero baluktot(sp?) naman.

Guest flipchk23

ahhh noah!

heheh piolo is so hot

and dude i usually HATE his dramas or him in dramas

but this story is really cute and different

even tho tey totally stole some parts from The Devil Wears Prada

but whatev when does anybody not take ?

but yeah i love this show

main couple has great cehmistry

and angel is so great

and i noticed her lika character really reminds me

of LDH inmy girl and other krn drama girls

Ooooh just skimmed through the thread again

and @imogene_af reviews are awesome !!

love the sigs

btw anyone have any sigs to share?

i love love love this series [can't stop saying it =P]

and i agree that angel and piolo compliment each other on the acting

i highly doubted that they would be a good loveteam bacause i love papa richard ^__^

hahah and i honestly was annoyed with piolo after his love team with Juday was over

but glad i gave lobo a chance cus he really did it for me this time around

i mean OHMYGASHH what happend to his bod? he's so ripped it's amazing

glad he trained because if he was to be like capt. barbell with fake abs then plfft the show might as well ben canceled

i wish he was this sexy when i saw him in the HUNKS concert

yes i admit im such a dork i went =P i almost got his shirt too!

which brings me to the production value of it

i noticed production value on this series was really heightend

i mean the sub characters are great

and esp. the WAYAs usually they get horrible actors who cant act to play those parts

but kudos to them

love how they cast good ppl rather than popular ones to play the subcharacters or else i woulda hated the series

also they did a great job with characterization

i saw the BTS of the workshops they did on how to transform into a wolf

and i donno im just simply amazed

and on todays episode!

WTH why didnt you tell lyka!

omg kiss her aisudiasdlkasjdlaksd

lol anyhow its getting good

but i can feel the piles of tissues are gonna get big

im predicting buckets and buckets of tears T-T

Archived