[phil. Drama] Lobo (wolf)

Guest imogene_af

Guest beatadeum

I just saw the first 9 minutes and WOW that was a powerful scene... no wonder someone here CRIED. :lol:

They really have great chemistry, they feed of each other's energy, they act well together, it jives.

And I don't like the fact that Trixie told the Waya council about Noah-Lyka involvement. Biiizniiitch.

shucks!! the episode last night was just soulful??? the EMBRACE was just soo ethereal, like their souls are entwined, i guess they were surprised with the surge of emotions they felt , kaya they were like in wonder, this is plainly seen in both faces when they broke from that embrace,..the romance is killing me, h-ll why didnt they kissed??? :unsure:

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imogene_af

^

I know, right? The sexual tension was like BREAKING through the screen in that scene. But it was also emotional and comforting, it's a bit of a mixed bowl for me! Hehe.

Some bts pictures, the cast seem really close and good friends.. and Noah aka Piolo should always be shirtless. Lose the FUG sunglasses,though.

5wgnpg.jpg

2m4del4.jpg

28mhb2v.jpg

2nkmkja.jpg

2m3sc40.jpg

25tgv4g.jpg

2zntkqr.jpg

iggth0.jpg

2cokg3p.jpg

angelpj01.jpg

Owners as credited.

Amber chinggu, YOU started a thread! :w00t:

I watched your fan made clip of the drama..and it sure does look interesting.. so TWILIGHT! hehehe..

Too bad there are no Eng subs..

Maybe I'll just stalk ur thread for pics and reviews.. ^_^

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Amber chinggu, YOU started a thread! :w00t:

I watched your fan made clip of the drama..and it sure does look interesting.. so TWILIGHT! hehehe..

Too bad there are no Eng subs..

Maybe I'll just stalk ur thread for pics and reviews.. ^_^

Hi Jo *waves*

Too bad you can't watch understand a word on Lobo. :lol: Dun worry chinggu coz I heard from another forum that halo halo fansubs will soon provide subs for this amazing series. :rolleyes: For the meantime reading Amber's lengthy reviews (joke hehe :lol:) will help you understand the flow of the story.

Link: http://halohalofansubs.wordpress.com/2008/...wolf-confirmed/

Maybe I should change on of my siggy into Lobo too.. hmm.. *stares at Amber's siggy*

OT: Haven't gone to Robbers thread. How many episodes left? So I can buy a copy. :sweatingbullets: I haven't been watching any kdramas lately because of Lobo.. this is my new addiction.

^HOLA Karol chinggu..

No wonder I haven't been seeing you around.. you've been lurking in this thread!

Good to hear that a team will be fan-subbing this drama.. I will definitely check it out when the subs come out.

(To be frank.. I have been straying away from my normal kdrama addiction too. Apart from Robbers, nothing's really pulling my attention nowadays. Even Hong Gil Dong's boring me to tears.. to the extent that I'm now focusing on a Thai Drama Jam Loey Rak - the guy's suppppperrrrr HOT..hehehe..:wub:)

P/S: 3 more episodes left of Robbers.. and I'm starting to dread it already..sighs..

Guest imogene_af

^HOLA Karol chinggu..

No wonder I haven't been seeing you around.. you've been lurking in this thread!

Good to hear that a team will be fan-subbing this drama.. I will definitely check it out when the subs come out.

(To be frank.. I have been straying away from my normal kdrama addiction too. Apart from Robbers, nothing's really pulling my attention nowadays. Even Hong Gil Dong's boring me to tears.. to the extent that I'm now focusing on a Thai Drama Jam Loey Rak - the guy's suppppperrrrr HOT..hehehe..:wub:)

P/S: 3 more episodes left of Robbers.. and I'm starting to dread it already..sighs..

weeeeeeee Jo! :lol: Lee Da Hae fans unite. Sigh. I am really depressed that Robbers is ending, I hate seeing the almost-goodbyes in the thread, Lobo gets me distracted but I'm so used to watching two of my dramas now. I cannot let go of one. I'm trying to get a replacement but no dice. :tears:

Anyway, Lobo will have subs, I believe there are people in PEX and Halo Halo that may be working on it.

Hahaha Kay, Tina said "Wow your review sure ain't long, Ms.Atlas Shrugged!" :lol: I talk a lot that's for sure. And you know you want a Lobo sig! :lol:

LOL this is like a LDH/Robbers-fans-who-are-also-addicted-to-Lobo thread. I'm like you guys. Robbers is the only kdrama I'm watching right now but while waiting for the subs, I'm watching Lobo (since I don't need subs for it. HA!) And so far, it's really, really good. Very different from the Philippine dramas in the past.

imogene (can I call you Amber, too?), a lot of people are looking forward to your reviews now. What are you going to do? lol jks.

Thanks for the BTS pics. They definitely look close and comfortable with each other. Great chemistry on and off screen.

And I didn't know there's a Filipino subbing group. Never knew there were non-Filipinos who likes watching our dramas. Not that they're not good but just long, really long. :sweatingbullets:

Can't wait to for Noah to find out that Lyka=Ulay! :w00t: :w00t:

Guest imogene_af

I added the Episode Guides in the front page but I hate the way ABS-CBN writes 'em. I always ask if they're drunk.

LOL this is like a LDH/Robbers-fans-who-are-also-addicted-to-Lobo thread. I'm like you guys. Robbers is the only kdrama I'm watching right now but while waiting for the subs, I'm watching Lobo (since I don't need subs for it. HA!) And so far, it's really, really good. Very different from the Philippine dramas in the past.

imogene (can I call you Amber, too?), a lot of people are looking forward to your reviews now. What are you going to do? lol jks.

Thanks for the BTS pics. They definitely look close and comfortable with each other. Great chemistry on and off screen.

And I didn't know there's a Filipino subbing group. Never knew there were non-Filipinos who likes watching our dramas. Not that they're not good but just long, really long. :sweatingbullets:

Can't wait to for Noah to find out that Lyka=Ulay! :w00t: :w00t:

Hehe LDH/Robbers fans and Lobo addicts. :lol:

Yes, please do call me Amber, I don't know if you really want me to review and ramble all that much.

I think Filipino dramas have been a bit shorter now 3-6 months running of an everyday 30 minute series. Unlike the ones before that took ten years! Geesh. The Lobo project is one of the first English sub ones they are working on.

The Phil. drama audience aside from Filipinos abroad are surprisingly from Malaysia, Fiji, and Ethiopia. A bit RANDOM but hey, what the heck,right? They're currently showing a Phil. drama in Taiwan. A drama, I am not too fond of but whatever they may like it.

Anyway there's also a fan blog now:

loboadjc0.jpg

:lol: the promos seem to rely too much on their sex appeal it almost looks like smut. :ph34r:

I haven't seen tonight's episode, dang work.

Guest cjgohan2003

thank god they're not dragging this on to like a year (like they did with pangako sa'yo. which also did well overseas). How are the ratings for this show?

Guest imogene_af

thank god they're not dragging this on to like a year (like they did with pangako sa'yo. which also did well overseas). How are the ratings for this show?

Maintaining a 25%ish average, while the rest are turning into "teenagers", the Mega Manila and Metro Ratings they're usually in the top 10. For nationwide they battle it out for number 1 with that Kung Fu Kids show with a .3% difference, the kissing scene got them to number 1. hahaha.

Lobo has a planned 6 month run, this is semi-canned, they have way more advanced tapings than the usual Filipino show. Pangako Sa'yo had a GASP ---2 year run! :lol:

Soooo ... we will have subs and from what I know it will all be bunched in 90 minute blocks ala K-dramas, instead of the usual 22 minute run of the real show.

I honestly enjoy your rambling, Amber. It keeps me entertained. Are you a writer of some sort in real life? :)

Six months sounds pretty decent. Not too long but not too short either. As for Pangako Sa Yo, I actually watched that show religiously. I was 11/12 back then and was a fan of the TinTin/Echo pair. :blush:

Ah today's episode was such a cliffhanger! I thought they would finally show it but knowing ABS, they left it to the very last one minute of the show, leaving me screaming at the screen. <_<

Guest samgirl

OMG so LOBO has a Thread here in Soompi! Great! It deserves one; this is a GREAT series and nothing got me hooked on a Filipino produced series after Maging Sino Ka man but surprise surprise! I can't wait to go home to catch this series! Spread the love guys! ABS ROCKS!!

Guest cjgohan2003

Maintaining a 25%ish average, while the rest are turning into "teenagers", the Mega Manila and Metro Ratings they're usually in the top 10. For nationwide they battle it out for number 1 with that Kung Fu Kids show with a .3% difference, the kissing scene got them to number 1. hahaha.

Lobo has a planned 6 month run, this is semi-canned, they have way more advanced tapings than the usual Filipino show. Pangako Sa'yo had a GASP ---2 year run! :lol:

Soooo ... we will have subs and from what I know it will all be bunched in 90 minute blocks ala K-dramas, instead of the usual 22 minute run of the real show.

Yayy. I don't need the subs. But I'm glad that I can just watch it all unfold in one sitting than having to deal with all the choppiness.

6 months isn't that bad, but it'll be a longer kdrama (considering they only show about 1 1/2 hours of actual taping each week). I'm actually surprised with the budget of this. I mean, the special effects could really polish up, but really, for a tv series, its quality is exceeding filipino-cinema standards (which isn't much to begin with but still.)

Yea, I remember they did a replay on abs, and everytime I kept returning to the philippines they were still playing it. I was like this is ridiculous :lol:

So this drama's like so LONG? 6 months?

WOAH, I'm not sure if I can hang on for that long..

Anywayz, I found Ep 1 Eng Subbed on YT - just in case anybody needs it (I do..hehehe.)

Archived