mixed asians vs full asians

Guest inside

Guest 350125go

you said generally, I chose mixed..

mixed asians GENERALLY get the best of both world looks wise. but they have really bad immune systems and get sick really easily. which is why GENERALLY they're pretty skinny

dunno. my chocie was based on GENERAL looks only

Haha, looks like you pulled that off of an Aryan Nation pamphlet. 'RACE MIXING WEAKENS HUMANITY HAILZHAILZHAILZ'. If anything, mixing more divergent genes should make for stronger offspring.

By the way, both my and my brother's immune systems are top notch.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yuffie

Tch, I have a very strong immune system and I'm mixed. I don't know where <vanity> got this info from. -_- I've never heard of such a thing.

Guest mzxkirbie

Well, this actually really depends.

I have a few mixed friends that are really pretty, but some asian mixes I know are... :blink:

Also the same with full asians.

Guest EYJAYJAY

halfies are flipping HOT richard simmons MOTHER TRUCKERS

hahaha

no joke :D im glad i dated one before.. holy crap

Guest --eternally lonely--

were i live there is heaps of mixed asians they are ussalyy half asian and half white not being racist but they are ussally really pretty and the guys are hot too. but some fulls are really pretty.

Guest aznhybrid

Haha, looks like you pulled that off of an Aryan Nation pamphlet. 'RACE MIXING WEAKENS HUMANITY HAILZHAILZHAILZ'. If anything, mixing more divergent genes should make for stronger offspring.

By the way, both my and my brother's immune systems are top notch.

i would have to agree

i have no idea where they got the idea that beign mixed makes you have a weak immune system

in my whole life ive only been sick like 1 time, and it was when i was int he 5th grade i got the stomach virus... other than that i tend to not get sick

and i think its safe to say that by now most people realize that being mixed does not guarantee you to be the most perfect///beautifulest person in the world, and if you still believe that... well then ignorance is bliss

Guest CheekY_bAnaNa

i reckon that full asians are better, but i do like mixed as well, some look really hot!!^^

But i do agree with most people, that it depends on the person and what they look like..

Guest bubbles20

i think its very sad that so many asians think you have to have some white in you in order to look good.....

this poll is proof

Guest sulfuric_ACID

i don't know i think mixed is more beautiful, they seem to have nicer skin and just... well most of the mix i meet have the better features from both parents.

Guest rain.lee.bow

there are full asians who looked mixed.

yeh im full but mix? lol. well my dad is malay and my mum is chinese/malay soo yer. and sometimes ppl say i look caucasion. depends on the person. oh and when i was a baby people thought i was half white and half azn. cause i was really fair. but now im tanned.

who looks better. mixed or full. well it depends..

Guest manun

beyonce is mixed!!

her mother is mixed, she is part french

Knowles_VH1_Divas_in_Las_Vegas.jpg

Also her hair isnt really blond. She dyes it and wtf.............. do i spot a nipple on her right boobie!!!

Also Amerie isnt really exotic, she did have some surgeries if im not wrong.

Most black / asian mixes tend to look extreme and so does some asian / white mixes.

Guest JESS.

do i look mixed? (looks at my avatar) @_@

i've met some people that thought i was.

but i chose full asians.

i don't know...

i just think full asians are more attractive.

Guest Yuffie

Also her hair isnt really blond. She dyes it and wtf.............. do i spot a nipple on her right boobie!!!

Also Amerie isnt really exotic, she did have some surgeries if im not wrong.

Most black / asian mixes tend to look extreme and so does some asian / white mixes.

Her skin used to be much darker as well back in her Destiny Child days.

JESS. Can't really say if you look mixed or not because the pic is so tiny. Maybe a little..?

Guest Cutie☆ Honey♡

u cant say full r better looking or mix is better looking, i knwo some mix who r half white half asians and they look like natives. but i also know a majority of mix ppl better lookignthen full... soo.. i dunno -_-, i'm mix tho.

th_new3.jpg

trippy.jpg

Archived