mixed asians vs full asians

Guest inside

Guest aehs212

silly question, in my opinion. certainly, you can't classify an entire group of people as being considerably more or less attractive than any other.

even if you happen to favor one group over the other that's simply your own preference, and you'd be foolish to think it reaffirms some natural certainty or reflects the opions of everyone else.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whiterose.

there are full asians who looked mixed.

there are mixed asians who got the crappy genes from both sides and look bad, and there are mixed asians who got the BEST features from BOTH sides and look fantastic.

its hard to say which one looks more beautiful....

Guest Juli~<3

depends cos they are some full that are just stunnin but thats the same for mixed and there are bad for both too

Guest liltweekstar

there are full asians who looked mixed.

there are mixed asians who got the crappy genes from both sides and look bad, and there are mixed asians who got the BEST features from BOTH sides and look fantastic.

its hard to say which one looks more beautiful....

that is very true

Guest Charomatic

i wouldn´t say that mixed people are prettier than full people, they are just more exotic. that´s why they stand out ^^

there are many pretty full asians and many pretty mixed people. who cares ^^

Guest manun

Mixed ppl seem to be extreme, either they are really pretty or they are really ugly. Full asians can be that too but they have more average looking ones, but in my opinion it feels like asians are either very good looking or very ugly (or plain)

Guest mangujowa

I know like 5 halfies and all of them except for one are ugly. ><" The one I know is my english teacher xD. He's like 24-25, and half japanese, half white ( italian or german ) and he's sooo hot. =___="

but I know a lot of hot full asians.

Guest pandazombie

I've seen really ugly halfs as much as I've seen pretty one

Smame goes for asian...so I can't really decide XD

Guest yellowtutu

I'd say it really depends on the genes they get but for me personally from what I've seen, every half white half asian girl i've seen are beautiful and mixed guys are gorgeous.. with the exception of one of my teachers who is, sadly, ugly.

Guest Emyli

mixed asians

because they stand out.

You can't help looking at the 1/2 ness

One moment they look very asian, the next like the other half

apparently mixes (of whatever race) have more likelihood of getting the good looking genes from both parents , so they're "better looking"

i dunno

there are uglies from everywhere , i guess mixes are more "unique"

Archived