mixed asians vs full asians

Guest inside

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oOriceOangelOo

i have seen some weird mixes... one girl from cali. that i met had extremely white blonde hair with light blue eyes and every feature about her was korean(face, body etc.) and then i have seem some who just don;t even look like they are mixed and some who are mixed but look "odd"? body=caucasian etc. and vica versa. then there are the really pretty mixes and the ones who aren't mixed that also look gorgeous...

-g.h.

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Mixed asians have a very unique and exotic feel to them, which is why I prefer them better then Full asians. But it depends on how they look.

Guest fershizzul

im a half asian and i still think that full asians are more beautiful

its just obvious

their look is more.. asiany and more pure than halfs

Guest SaLina

i think mix look very pretty...well you can think of it this way.. well azn's stride to have big eyes ( like white), white skin (like white), double eye lids (like white)...they think that is pretty..so wouldn't a mix azn be pretty since they have all that (sometimes) and sitll have their azn roots in their appearance...well that's my opinion...

but then agian..there are full azn who look goreous..:D eheh

Guest Aestas

^ NO. ^ that's a totally wrong assumption in my opinion.

those standards of beauty have been around for CENTURIES. its not that Asians want to look like a white person. Caucasians have their own standards of beauty... as do Asians... EVERY ethnicity has a standard of beauty.

Standards of beauty is a totally different concept. you shouldn't mix standards of beauty with people who actually WANT to change their looks to look the same as a different race/ethnicity.

Guest fershizzul

^ i completely agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asians have a lot of pride in who they are..

in fact i wanna look more asian than i do now!

Guest Helen of CHOI

mixed asians are gorgeous....but they all look alike IMO

full asians are gorgeous in their own ways as well

Guest OOOOO

i picked full asian.. although mixed asians are very much beautiful.. i dont know..full asian people have like this natural beauty look you know?

Guest .Cherry.

For me i voted, mixed asians. One cause i'm one, not to be snobby or anything, but in my opinion, and the second is it just depends on the person and usually i always see mixed asians are more attractive. Not all mixed asians are beutiful, i know, and neither are all full asians. It all depends on the person, heh. :D

Guest Yuffie

mix asians!

full asians are so plane

Mhmm... right. It's spelled 'plain'. -_- I've seen a lot of plain looking mixed Asians..

Archived