mixed asians vs full asians

Guest inside

Guest orange momo

both are good looking in thier own way, you can't really compare... your going to get goods and bads from both sides.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aestas

i hate it when a person of a 100% ___ (insert ethnicity) always gets asked if they are mixed... what, you can't be beautiful unless your mixed? there are plenty of beautiful people out there who aren't mixed.

there are people who get the good genes and the not so good genes. be they mixed or not.

Guest aznhybrid

i hate it when a person of a 100% ___ (insert ethnicity) always gets asked if they are mixed... what, you can't be beautiful unless your mixed? there are plenty of beautiful people out there who aren't mixed.

there are people who get the good genes and the not so good genes. be they mixed or not.

but then some people do not look like their full asian or mixed at all

for me, im mixed, but people do not think so at first, i have to tell them after awhile

and some of my friends dont even know im mixed... it doesnt really show that much in me i guess, although i do have alot of "white" traits

Guest Aestas

but then some people do not look like their full asian or mixed at all

for me, im mixed, but people do not think so at first, i have to tell them after awhile

and some of my friends dont even know im mixed... it doesnt really show that much in me i guess, although i do have alot of "white" traits

ah true, i kinda meant it both ways though... as in, don't stereotype.

Guest Yuffie

Depends, but in general, full asians are much better looking.

Haha, I wish I was full asian. I'm only half. -_-

Guest aznhybrid

ah true, i kinda meant it both ways though... as in, don't stereotype.

haha icic

well that is true

people might think that mixed people are more beautiful//hot because there are not as many mixed as full asians, and you tend to remember the pretty ones

Guest justplainoldschool

Mixed asians are hot!! I guess it depends on the person. I myself am half Mexican and half Vietnamese, I think I'm not hot persay but I look decent. The only thing that I dislike about being half Mexican is all the hair. I hate having hair on my arms . . . . . . . . .

Guest Ceres

BOTH... I mean, I know a really ugly mixed girl in my class... half Asian, half Russian... and then I know this really beautiful mixed girl, half Chinese, half Caucasian... so I think it really depends on the genes lol! Kristin Kreuk is BEAUTIFULLLL :)

Guest Daisyblu89

For me it seems that mixed asian do tend to look a little better than full. They got that special look. But then again it really does depend on that person, cuz with beauty there come others.

Guest kamui_hime

definitely depends on the person

i know some realllllllly pretty 1/2s and some ugly ones too lol (And well full-anything always have both uglies and prettys)

Archived