Guest MaryMagdalin

you find mixed asians more beautiful

but there are very beautiful full asians too

mix cuz alot of the time you get the good traits asians lack

Guest PizazzPizza88

mixed because they look more unique, exotic

but of course, not all mixed are beautiful and not all full are ugly

Guest Queenie<3

mixed asians are generally prettier but there are alot of beautiful full asians. Im full asian but everyone thinks im half or not asian at all.

i think the beautiful full asians and much prettier than the half asians..

because they don't look white. half asians tend to look caucasian if they're white/asian

This topic is confusing.

Mixed Asians - does this mean Chinese+Korean, Thai+Japanese, Vietnamese+Chinese, etc? or does it mean half white half asian?

Guest poopoo

IT REALLY DEPENDS. people do have their own beauty but ive seen alot of mixed people that are really pretty to me cuzz i duno. alot of people can have dif kind of beauties but yeah. jessica alba for example lol

Guest lilpucal0v3r

asian girl with the white skin and black hair with blue eyes is really pretty, my teacher's daughter is like that. You just gotta be lucky =]

Guest Aznsweetie

I think people think mixed asians are more beautiful because they usually have a unique look to them that make people look twice.

However, I think if you were to compare a beautiful mixed asian with a beautiful full asian, the full asian would be more beautiful.

Guest Help She Can't Swim

Let's compare a gorgeous asian and a gorgeous mixed asian.

I go with the mixed asian, especially if they have nice features like milky skin, hazel eyes, naturally light brown hair :)

Guest manun

apparently mixes (of whatever race) have more likelihood of getting the good looking genes from both parents , so they're "better looking"

i dunno

there are uglies from everywhere , i guess mixes are more "unique"

Thats cause most of those genes are good genes, good genes are usually shown from ur good looking features. Thats why some birds are way too colourful, its to show that i have good genes and i know u want them.

Guest sweet.dreams

full asian or mix asian are all very pretty/handsome in their own ways. but it seems like mixed asians are more atractive because they have their own special kind of look. people are always telling me that my babies will look cute because i'm asian and my fiance is white. but who knows. everyone's pretty/handsome.

Archived