mixed asians vs full asians

Guest inside

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dancingbymyself

Haha, im mixed, but I think full looks better. Its like, yes there are some good looking half's (myself included hopefully) but I think most mixed people just look weird. I think its like there's something wrong with their face lol idk. But yea, I voted for Full. (and no I don't have one of those weird halfie "I want to be full asian even though im not" complexes)

Guest twinkle_l0ve

mixed asians hands down

but the thing is, mixed asians are either ridiculously hot, or just ridiculously not very good looking.

well thats my observation

Guest kawaiimonstarr

i think that full asians are prettier.

sometimes, mixed asians look kinda weird. but they're pretty too.

Guest Yangie12

Well. According to my experiences..The mixed ones are either very pretty or very ugly..

But I prefer full blood asians, I think. Because they obviously have more the 'asian look', which I like ^^

Mixed sounds so good though ^^

However, I think it equally. You can't see mixed are prettier of full blood are prettier.

Because both sides have pretty ones. It's just what you prefer more ^^

Guest Soulever

I am of mixed racial origins (Korean and Irish) and I can't vote either way. A full Asian woman has all the sexy and exotic features and works them with a natural grace.

Being a mixed race myself.. some of my features seem disproportionate sometimes. Sometimes, with the right genes, it comes together beautifully and in a unique way.

I would say it really does vary on a case by case scenario. I don't think one is inherantly more beautiful than the other.

Guest xtndzai

I think mixed asians look better but the full asians look a lot younger. SO when they age a bit the full asians look better than the mixed ones.:)

Guest EHNerJI

hmm well.. of course there's exceptions..

but yah i guess mixed asians look more appealing to me :x

cuz they get nice features from both ~

• 4 years later...

really depends the viewer. well im mixed i think its nothing speacial... im really attracted to orential since i havent seen so many in my life . til i moved to asia. i wish i could be them

instagram.com/itsmeminah

Guest dreamingofu213

Some mixed are beautiful, but some look weird @@.
Some full blood are beautiful, but some are so-so.It depends, there is not an universal response ;)

Guest misswengie

Mixed asians are super pretty! They usually are blessed with good bone structure and interesting looks.
However nothing beats the beautiful skin of full asians and the fact that full asians seem to age MUCH better, and stay petite and slimmer.
Depending on the mix they may be unlucky or lucky in that aspect.
I love both :)!! Although I do get kind of excited when people ask me if I'm mixed (usually when I dye my hair light colours)

Guest chickIet

Mixed definitely attracts my attention! It's the ambiguity of what nationality you are and such, if that makes sense.

I've once seen this baby boy with his Asian mom... he was in his carriage and OH MY GOD. He had the bluest eyes ever and he looked completely Asian with the black hair, almond eyes, etc. When that kid grows up, he's gonna have girls fawning over him.  

And my boyfriend is mixed :3 I love it!

Archived