1194615781_01.png

Tell me Tell me How much u guys luv Yoobin hehehe ~

12401.jpg

12413.jpg

add more cutie Yoobin ~

7l0893h.jpg

with a baby how cute : D

2956.jpg

what do u think abt her wig ? Yoobin changes a lot of wig but for this wig :sweatingbullets: i dun luv it TT TT

6y2jsdlbl3.jpg

6yzr0atxv3.jpg

8ad7j2urn2.jpg

72qer6qwf3.jpg

on her BD party ^^

birthse4.jpg

and gif this >3 Sunye n' Yoobin love hehehe

yoonyeqc0.gif

she looks REALLY different in the tell me music video.

she looks like a totally different person!

but she's still pretty now, even though she may have gained some weight or something, haha.

yeah, she DOES look different! when i saw that GIF of her from the MV, i was like "...YOOBIN?!" hahah~ i think she did put on a BIT of meat, but i prefer her figure much more now :D she was a bit too skinny then, her shoulders looked kinda bony. she's a pretty girl, also very cute at the same time ^-^

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING YOO BIN'S PICS!!! ^^

I appreciate all your comments!!! ^^

I am trying to make a section in this thread for TOOBIN~and I am trying to get ideas~so please help? :D

THERE ARE ALREADY PICTURES+TOOBIN FANFIC BEING POSTED IN POST#1 AND POST#46~^^

Guest Hunnieyunahjjang12

Ah she is too beautiful ._.; and that picture with the babies is adorable o.o; its for that adoption within Korea right? or something like that ._.; those babies are sooo cute^^

edit~

I think this TOOBIN stuff should stop now =/ I smell jealous BB fan girls coming yoobin's way lately lol >.< thats def. not something I'd want yoobin to have to deal with those fan girls can be vicious lol xD I think yoobin has the least anti fans out of them all including sohee ..i think its better that way ^^

Or better yet...continue and richard simmons of the immature fan girls more! ~ =D

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

It's something I thought was funny~

You guys all know that Top was in the drama called "I am Sam" right?

I found out that there was an actor who played a small role in that drama named "Kim Yoo Bin"~hahahah he's a guys though~:D

what a coincidence!!! :D

I think this TOOBIN stuff should stop now =/ I smell jealous BB fan girls coming yoobin's way lately lol >.< thats def. not something I'd want yoobin to have to deal with those fan girls can be vicious lol xD I think yoobin has the least anti fans out of them all including sohee ..i think its better that way ^^

Or better yet...continue and richard simmons of the immature fan girls more! ~ =D

hahah there's a lot of anti-TOP fans too, these guys that love yoobin/WG aren't too fond of big bang :P but anti's, that's unfortunately nothing we can stop. oh well, best we can do is ignore them and go on with our business, we know better than to hate :D

Guest Hunnieyunahjjang12

LOL..so guys jealous of TOP huh?? >XD rofl Im jealous of him LOL..even though im a girl -.-; yoobin is my fave. in WG and pretty much my fave. rapper / singer in Korea right now lol ~ ^^ you cant have her mister TOP XP lol ~ ^^ she belongs to her fans muhahahahah kidding -.-; lol

do any of you know where in Korea she was born at? ^^ her voice..or accent? reminds me of some girls from busan o.o; you know they have that deep accent that sounds all gangsterish lmao xD

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Ah she is too beautiful ._.; and that picture with the babies is adorable o.o; its for that adoption within Korea right? or something like that ._.; those babies are sooo cute^^

edit~

Ahhhh~nooo i am def. not trying to make Yoo Bin get anti-fans~but it's just that I love TooBin!!! >_<

I believe many others do too~hahah~i don't know~i think most of us who posted in this thread doesn't have any hate towards TooBin~hahah at least I hope so~

it's just a little contribution to the TooBin lovers~(including myself)

i am not going against you~~hahah~~~please don't get me wrong~:D

Guest dankyung

OMG i lovveee yoobin. she was the reason i started looking into wonder girls. i never liked them but when i heard her rap i was so impressed i started to look her up and all. gosh i love her.

i dunnno, cause a lot of people over in korea think also that they look good together. O.o i think. but a lot of girls like yoobin then boys cause when yoobin wasn't in wonder girls hyun ah was extremely popular and when she left about 99.9% of the boys thought yoobin was bee ho gahm. and some boys still do. T.T i hope it changes though. im glad a lot of girls like her though (:

go yoobin~~!!!

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

LOL..so guys jealous of TOP huh?? >XD rofl Im jealous of him LOL..even though im a girl -.-; yoobin is my fave. in WG and pretty much my fave. rapper / singer in Korea right now lol ~ ^^ you cant have her mister TOP XP lol ~ ^^ she belongs to her fans muhahahahah kidding -.-; lol

do any of you know where in Korea she was born at? ^^ her voice..or accent? reminds me of some girls from busan o.o; you know they have that deep accent that sounds all gangsterish lmao xD

Ahhh~I think (please correct me if I'm wrong) she's from Guang Ju (is that how you spell it...lol)~somewhere in the countryside I think? Ye Eun mentioned it in a video~but I am not sure~hahah~

hahahha gangsterish??? I think she just sounds deep~LMAO~~:D

OMG i lovveee yoobin. she was the reason i started looking into wonder girls. i never liked them but when i heard her rap i was so impressed i started to look her up and all. gosh i love her.

i dunnno, cause a lot of people over in korea think also that they look good together. O.o i think. but a lot of girls like yoobin then boys cause when yoobin wasn't in wonder girls hyun ah was extremely popular and when she left about 99.9% of the boys thought yoobin was bee ho gahm. and some boys still do. T.T i hope it changes though. im glad a lot of girls like her though (:

go yoobin~~!!!

yea i think so too~~^^

i thought a lot of girls in korea didn't like HyunA~I think she was really popular among her guy fans~

WHAT???? Yoo Bin "bee ho gahm"??? NOOO WAY~~~LOL

she's soooo "ho gahm" to me~LMAO~

Guest <3 J A Y S *

i love Yoobin<3

she's my most favorite Wondergirl among them all. hahahah.

she's oh soo hooot. damnn. i'm a girl, but i think she's really gorgeous ^___^;;

way to go, Yoobin :]]

Guest J-BYUL.

What does bee ho gahm and ho gahm mean? o___o

But NOOOO TOOBIN will live on forever *evil laugh* :x

Well okay, I sound crazy but I can't help it haha.

Yoobin's deep voice is SEXY!

It does sound like she's drunk all the time though lol.

But that's still sexy. :)

Archived