☜♥☞~[official] Kim Yoo Bin 김유빈 Picture Thread~☜♥&

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Guest Hunnieyunahjjang12

I think that means like...richard simmons or something like that ._.; I hope not, I wasnt a fan of hyunah at all but she sure wasnt a richard simmons and sure didnt look like one at all -_-; and Yoobin def. isn't either T.T maybe it means sexy hm o.O; lol

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the pic of yoobin's leg collection is crazy.

no comment but the person that made it is probably a huge peverted guy :x

someone asked for this pic .

somehow i couldn't find the other pic in the middle with her blowing the flower.

th_1198832248_YUBIN_P162.jpg th_1198832094_YUBIN_P061.jpg

someone asked for this pic .

somehow i couldn't find the other pic in the middle with her blowing the flower.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg204/msbb829/th_1198832248_YUBIN_P162.jpg%7Boption%7D %7Boption%7Dhttp://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg204/msbb829/th_1198832094_YUBIN_P061.jpg%7Boption%7D

ahhh it' me who wanna know ~ thanks meteorstarbb829 for sharin'

pictures of TOOBIN drive me crazy : XD

I want TOOBIN to MC at Music Core! When I heard that TOP & Wonder Girls were gonna MC together, I was getting super excited, cause I finally get to see them together again aside from those special stage perf. but it turns out she wasn't. I was like so disappointed T^T *goes in my little corner*

I wanna see her MCing on music core. please make that come true D:

puhahaha, hey a girl can dream right. XD

Guest Hunnieyunahjjang12

LOL..thats what I was thinking too :ph34r: she it was all like upper thigh and her richard simmons lmao it wasnt even her legs hahahah -.-; lol

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

oh no i cant see the pictures again. :{

but that okay i'll wait till it comes back again

but but thank you for sharing!! <3

Thank you for telling me.....I am getting really mad though....

But, you mean you can't see ANY of the pictures? Or... just some?

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

What does bee ho gahm and ho gahm mean? o___o

But NOOOO TOOBIN will live on forever *evil laugh* :x

Well okay, I sound crazy but I can't help it haha.

Yoobin's deep voice is SEXY!

It does sound like she's drunk all the time though lol.

But that's still sexy. :)

ahhh~ bee ho gahm means like~"a person who doesn't give others good feelings to like that person"~hahahah sorry, kind of hard to explain~i guess it's just simply "the bad feelings that a person has towards another person"~lol

and ho gahm is just the other way around~:)

hahah TOOBIN is gonna make history in the world~LOL

Guest misspinky

umm.. i can't see ANY pics, well pics that say bandwidth exceeded, yes. too bad, i hope you can re-upload them if you can but i understand if you can't cus it's not your fault.

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

umm.. i can't see ANY pics, well pics that say bandwidth exceeded, yes. too bad, i hope you can re-upload them if you can but i understand if you can't cus it's not your fault.

Thank you for letting me know!

I'll do them over....since it's my fault....gosh.....redone them 3 times already...*sigh*

Guest dankyung

Ahhh~I think (please correct me if I'm wrong) she's from Guang Ju (is that how you spell it...lol)~somewhere in the countryside I think? Ye Eun mentioned it in a video~but I am not sure~hahah~

hahahha gangsterish??? I think she just sounds deep~LMAO~~:D

yea i think so too~~^^

i thought a lot of girls in korea didn't like HyunA~I think she was really popular among her guy fans~

WHAT???? Yoo Bin "bee ho gahm"??? NOOO WAY~~~LOL

she's soooo "ho gahm" to me~LMAO~

yeah i knowww seriously. yeah hyunah was really popular with the boy fans. yoobin has the girls' favor but like the boys... don't like her. my friend, she's from korea, and she was telling me that the majority of the guy fans don't like yoobin. T.T it's really sad

What does bee ho gahm and ho gahm mean? o___o

But NOOOO TOOBIN will live on forever *evil laugh* :x

Well okay, I sound crazy but I can't help it haha.

Yoobin's deep voice is SEXY!

It does sound like she's drunk all the time though lol.

But that's still sexy.

basically it means they don't like her and they just don't have good feelings for her.ho gahm the opposite of bee ho gahm. i know when yoobin was first revealed a lot of the girls really really liked her and accepted her but the boys... yeah lol.

whatever, yoobin is still kick butt good (: haha

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

yeah i knowww seriously. yeah hyunah was really popular with the boy fans. yoobin has the girls' favor but like the boys... don't like her. my friend, she's from korea, and she was telling me that the majority of the guy fans don't like yoobin. T.T it's really sad

basically it means they don't like her and they just don't have good feelings for her.ho gahm the opposite of bee ho gahm. i know when yoobin was first revealed a lot of the girls really really liked her and accepted her but the boys... yeah lol.

whatever, yoobin is still kick butt good (: haha

but i wonder why though~i mean, she's hella sexy right?? so why don't guys like her? i mean it's ok as long as Top likes her.....(lol in my imagination lol) that's good though, that most girls like her, becuase that means she's not the slutty kind of girl you know~

i was actually wondering if Hyun A had a lot of girl fans....my korean friend told me that many people found out that Hyun A is actually different in real life than what people see on stage~sooo yea~I am not bashing~just stating something i heard~lol

i agree~yoo bin is the best~:D

Guest wasabii_soo

^ i wonder why too O_____O ~~ i have a friend that really likes her & it's a guy tho =D ~ muhihihih ~ even tho most of the guy dont like her~ at least i have my friend that does! XD ~ & i hope TOP ALSO!! <33 XD ~ teehihi~ i justtt it when TOP touchedd her chin on their first performance togetherr & he smiled after~ that was soo cutee <33 (just like ur icon =D )

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

^wasabii soo -hahahah really? LOL you should tell your friend to get all the guys to like her~LMAO like start a Yoo Bin fanclub or something~hahah~jkjk

I know!!!! TOP better like her~LOL

omgomg i know!!! when Top did that i was literally smiling to myself.....=.= hahahh~maye I wish that was me? LOL~it was sooo cute!! too bad they didn't do it in their second performance~~>_<

hahah~ohhh yea my icon~^^

I love the icons you made~^____^

ohh who's on your icon? Seung Ri?? Top?? :D

Archived