☜♥☞~[official] Kim Yoo Bin 김유빈 Picture Thread~☜♥&

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wasabii_soo

oohh yay~ finally!! a thread for Yoobin <33 ~ she's my fav memberr omg~ she can be cute/sexiie/pretty at the same time <3 & love her rapping muhihi~ & yeah.. i cant see the pics as well >___<"~

* thx for using my icon =D ~ XD i didnt expect to see it here lolll xP

Guest pencilcasee.

I'm actually not a big WG fan myself, but a major Yoobin fan overall. I think she's incredibly pretty, charismatic and talented. She can pull off all those ugly wigs JYP's stylists keep giving her and she shines so much on stage. Great presence :)

Guest chungmah.

really? they work for me and the others~i think~

i know some of them have "bandwidth exceeded" and i am going to fix that in a moment, but the rest should be fine~

Oh? Right now all of them say "bandwidth exceeded"

Maybe I'll refresh a few times.

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Oh? Right now all of them say "bandwidth exceeded"

Maybe I'll refresh a few times.

are you serious???

I can see all of them except some, which says Bandwidth exceeded....OMG!!!!

NOw I have to do them all again?

Would you please tell me which ones you can see and which you can't not? like by the categories....because I can see them....hahah it's just me....>_<

OMGOMGOMG~~~ :wacko:

oohh yay~ finally!! a thread for Yoobin <33 ~ she's my fav memberr omg~ she can be cute/sexiie/pretty at the same time <3 & love her rapping muhihi~ & yeah.. i cant see the pics as well >___<"~

* thx for using my icon =D ~ XD i didnt expect to see it here lolll xP

sorry~~I'll try to fix the pics, but I see them!! that's the problem...i don't which ones to fix...ahhhhh

ohhh your icon!! It's really cute!!! thanks~~hope you didn't mind me using them!^^

Guest --joyful.

i heart yoobin (&sunye)

but yoobin is probably one of my most favorite rappers aside from epik&the rappers in suju haha.

she has a nice singing voice and shes pretty with or without makeup too.

btw i think some people has been hotlinking from you :xxx

Guest supakoreanflyguy

This girl looks like an average girl with lots of makeup. Ya gotta love korean marketing and the suckers who fall in love with the products.

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

PLEASE READ~

SORRY MY FRIENDS~

I don't know what's causing the Bandwidth Exceeding thing.....but if you know, please let me know~

I've putted up more pictures......and I am going to fix the rest......and also re-organzing them, so please be patient, I had school today, and I have a lot of homework to do.....but I'll do this for you guys~^^

So~just hold on a bit ok?

Guest wasabii_soo

sorry~~I'll try to fix the pics, but I see them!! that's the problem...i don't which ones to fix...ahhhhh

ohhh your icon!! It's really cute!!! thanks~~hope you didn't mind me using them!^^

awww~~ np np~ take ur time ^_________^ ~~ & nop nop i dont mind at all~ im happy that u liked my icon XDD ~

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

l0vel0vek0rean I love you : D

thx for created very good thread like this

i love yoobin :wub:

i do need to know where is this pic from ? cuz i haven't see before TT TT could u plz tell me ~

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/crazy...24ai0no0ht2.jpg

credit for ai0no0ff

ahhh~hahha thanks for the love~i love you too? :D

ahh the pic!! I think it's from when she was in "Good Entertainment", not sure what they were for though~sorry~>_<

hahah nice picture though~:)

Archived