☜♥☞~[official] Kim Yoo Bin 김유빈 Picture Thread~☜♥&

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ass3nav

OMG I LOVE YOU!! I'm so glad some one finally made a Yoobin thread ^__^

Thank you, thank you, thank yooooou :P

I seriously can't get enough of this sexy rapper, I'll definately be stalking this thread for suuurrre. LOL.

The gifs of her are soo cute, altho I can't see alot of them due to my slow comp <_<

Oh, did I forget to say thank you and I love you for making this thread. LOL. Don't mind my craziness, I'm like this when I'm excited :wacko:

Guest hypocrite

YooBin....puahahahaha...that picture of her legs just cracked me up! She's so lovely, and she in wonder girls just so perfect !!! I cant imagine Wonder Girls without YooBin...

Guest *lyrynne*

yey!! there's a thread!! thanks for the pics...

love her...

she's really pretty and SEXY~

i thought she got a tan but lol it's natural...

l0vel0vek0rean I love you : D

thx for created very good thread like this

i love yoobin :wub:

i do need to know where is this pic from ? cuz i haven't see before TT TT could u plz tell me ~

yoobin011280x1024ai0no0ht2.jpg

credit for ai0no0ff

I love Yoobin's unnie spam ^^

It's fabolous... - fantastic ^^ !!!! Really I love to see all of these love for her and her amazing pictures!!!

I prefer her with her real hair!!!

lol on the cap where she doesn't have make up! that really reminds me of the self ca they took.. where the camera guy told her she's sweet potato and she told him to not call her sweet potato but black bean!

Guest ddalgi<3

love herr

hahahaha OMG! whoever made that huge collage of yoobin's legs/butt/whatever...is crazyyyyyy xDDD h'omg.

shocked me.

haha thanks for sharing

Archived