English Subs Thread

Guest mily2

Guest fOrEvEr.L

I just found for long time ago Withs2 will English subbed "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and I wait them one.

However, this morning I visit theirs website and do not have this drama in possible projects.

It means they will not process this drama or not?

I know that Gods of the East release episode 1 already but I love withs2 subtitle the most.

I think Gods of the East Subbing Team proper to subbed a clip or variety show the most.

:vicx:

It's so very pity if Withs not do this projects go on. :(

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meladoo

Hi guys! The "Heroes" channel on Viikii, managed by Shelbydevina needs some korean-english subbers :( She's been askin around for help. If anyone can just help her. You don't have to be a full time subber, just help her bit by bit. Or maybe help sub an ep. if that's all you feel like. This show is so good and the superhero subbers have been packed with their personal lives so we just wanna make this channel for people who have been wanting to watch this show with all the funny celebs in it! Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest criolious

Anyone know who will be taking up the subbing for Playful Kiss?

I found good subs at midnights dreams. I think they have completed it all and now offer download links at http://uploading.com/linklists/f7fe217a/Playful%20Kiss/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jaejoongx3

NANSS is currently looking for staff to help out!

We're subbing this show Night After Night more information there : http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/352730-variety-night-after-night-밤이면-밤마다/

Since we just started here are the opened poisition.

-Translator

-Timers

-QC/Encoder

-Editors

-Uploader

Please help us out we need all the help we can get ^^.

Thank you so much! Please spread around!

Either pm me or email me at pokedieyou@gmail.com

Guest DashRabbit

6ozdon.png

Fighting! Fansubs is taking That Summer Typhoon/A Typhoon in that Summer as a Side-Project.

Right know we have Marry Me, Mary as our Project.

So our staff is getting bigger. Specially Editors and Timers. But Translator are really rare to find.

Right know we have two Chinese readers who is going to help with this old drama.

We are looking for more Translators.

-Korean To English

-Chinese(reader) to English

-Vietnamese to English

Please let me know if you are interested.

PM me or Mail me at fightingfansubs@gmail.com

Visit our blog:

http://fightingfansubs.blogspot.com/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DashRabbit

6ozdon.png

Fighting! Fansubs is looking for Translators for our upcoming project Dream High

We are looking for Translators:

Korean to English or Chinese reader to English

Also looking for someone who can translate the songs/lyrics.

Please let me know if you are interested.

PM me or Mail me at fightingfansubs@gmail.com

Guest wndrswan

http://historicalkdrama.wordpress.com/ Is in Search of Korean to English translators and timers for a Historical Korean drama Subbing Project. Older historical drama's that need subbed will be site voted on and then translated.

Any translator that is interested please contact us at the site posted above.

Thanks!

Hi all ^^

I am representing KpopClubSubs and asking for people who are willing to translate or time for SBS Heroes.

We currently sub F(x) Koala and T-ara's Hello Baby.

We now want to expand to subbing Heroes too, but for in order for this project to happen we need more staff...

For the translators we accept both Korean and Chinese. And for timers, we accept all, as long as you are willing to help and are dedicated :)

No previous experience is needed!

If you want to apply please fill in the form ^_^

*Timer*

-Name : (what to call)

-Hours you’re online : (The least would be an hour) :

-Experience : (No experience is needed!)

-Questions/Comments :

*Translator*

Name : (What do we call you?)

You translate from.. : (Kor-Eng or Chi-Eng?)

Hours you’re online : (At the very least, an hour)

Experience :

Questions/Comments :

After you have applied we will try to get back to you ASAP!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ehowlehowl

I just found for long time ago Withs2 will English subbed "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and I wait them one.

However, this morning I visit theirs website and do not have this drama in possible projects.

It means they will not process this drama or not?

I know that Gods of the East release episode 1 already but I love withs2 subtitle the most.

I think Gods of the East Subbing Team proper to subbed a clip or variety show the most.

:vicx:

It's so very pity if Withs not do this projects go on. :(

That's because Withs2 sells their subtitle to Drama Fever, which I feel very sad and I even fell Drama Fever is so bad. You won't get subtitle from Withs2 for dramas that Drama Fever licenses.

Guest sayroo

That's because Withs2 sells their subtitle to Drama Fever, which I feel very sad and I even fell Drama Fever is so bad. You won't get subtitle from Withs2 for dramas that Drama Fever licenses.

As a fansubber myself, I feel like I'm obliged to answer such allegations before it gets bigger.

WithS2 doesn't sell their subs to DRAMAFEVER. They have a partnership, which is a both win-win situation for the two. Dramafever gets high quality subtitles, Withs2 gets exposure through the legal market. Which is a great way to fight the annoying illegal streaming sites.

Plus, the fact that they didn't took Sungkyunkwan Scandal because they sell it to dramafever is not valid, because they have other reasons why they didn't work on it from the first place.

And FYI, all titles that are available in DRAMAFEVER that uses WithS2 subs are available in WithS2's site, it's that some are not available to public because they're exclusive for VIA/VIP.

• 1 month later...
Guest mentheleng

I respect the fansubber since it's time consuming, a lot. I know because I do my own experience on timing is the first hard part to do. Not mention that the translator is easy though. blush.gif

Would anybody be interested in joining me to sub the Chosun Police series and God's quiz? Or if there's any subbing group that's interested in subbing them, I'd be willing to help timing and typesetting. They are great investigation series if you're into CSI or such shows.

Guest lilygirl

Heey I think what you guys do is soo cool I wish i could help but I understand very very littel korean but keep up the good work.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived