Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mily2

English Subs Thread

Hi all! 
My name is Krystle Huan and I'm an SMU undergraduate, currently a research assistant under Professor Chung Siyoung from the department of Corporate Communications. She is writing a research paper and we would greatly appreciate your input and value your views. As such, we would like to extend a warm invite to you in completing this survey about the Korean Wave, which can be found here: http://smusg.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5d2UlfHozzaaaGx 
Do help to spread this survey link to your friends who are also fans of the Korean wave. As a token of our appreciation, we will provide you a $10 CapitaLand voucher upon completion of the survey. You can find more information about the voucher at the end of the survey. You can also only do the quiz once. 
Should you have questions or encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to email me at krystlehuan.2010@business.smu.edu.sg, or my professor at siyoungchungsmu@gmail.com or sychung@smu.edu.sg. Thank you once again and we truly appreciate your help in this! 
Sincerely, Krystle Huan

I'm gonna to upload the newest & old K-dramas, C-dramas, TW-dramas, TVB-dramas and more here with english subtitles :)

Announcements