English Subs Thread

Guest mily2

Guest ginia1110

HI. is it okay to request? i know someone is already on the project of making the subs, but i wonder if somebody can help too, to make the subs much faster? Im talking about Answer me 1997. there's already epi 13 on the net, and the subs are up to epi 11. thanks 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VaiNary

Hello. Just don't know where to write this question. So I'm writing here.
Does anybody know what has happened with dramatic.weebly? "Page Not Found". It is closed? Oh, I will be really disappointed if it is true - there were always such good reviews and subtitles...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest satsuki92

Hello. Just don't know where to write this question. So I'm writing here.

Does anybody know what has happened with dramatic.weebly? "Page Not Found". It is closed? Oh, I will be really disappointed if it is true - there were always such good reviews and subtitles...

Ive never been to that website but recently alot of fansubbing sites have been taken down due to illegal uploading issues etx

Hope that answers your qns

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mangotango123

does anyone have eng subs for history for the salayman... most links on the net are dead now and DSS only sufficiently subbed till ep 10 but the rest are barely readable, help would be much appreciated :)

Guest travelbug

http://www.facebook.com/MyLifeisLikeaKDrama   <------ Please check out my page and like it!!! <3 oooh would highly appreciate it! <3  Comiiing soon on it will be a K-drama script ;] hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest travisd

ginia1110 said: HI. is it okay to request? i know someone is already on the project of making the subs, but i wonder if somebody can help too, to make the subs much faster? Im talking about Answer me 1997. there's already epi 13 on the net, and the subs are up to epi 11. thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sunflower63

Hi all, I am really desperately trying to find the softsubs in English of Reply 1997 (or Answer me 1997)...can anyone help me to find them? Thanks so so much and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!

Guest Dasha3

Hello! I need subs for korean movie Ryang-kang-do: Merry Christmas, North.
Movie was released in 2011 and I still can't find English or any subs on the internet.
Help!

Thank you!

Guest sunflower63

Hi all, I managed to find the subs for Reply 1997 thanks to the kind help of someone on another site. Now I am looking desperately for the English subs for the History of a Salaryman. Darksmurfs have only subbed until Episode 9 and I need the remainder of the subs for the HANREL raws. Thanks so much for anyone who can help me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived