Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mily2

English Subs Thread

HI. is it okay to request? i know someone is already on the project of making the subs, but i wonder if somebody can help too, to make the subs much faster? Im talking about Answer me 1997. there's already epi 13 on the net, and the subs are up to epi 11. thanks 

Hello. Just don't know where to write this question. So I'm writing here.
Does anybody know what has happened with dramatic.weebly? "Page Not Found". It is closed? Oh, I will be really disappointed if it is true - there were always such good reviews and subtitles...

Hello. Just don't know where to write this question. So I'm writing here.

Does anybody know what has happened with dramatic.weebly? "Page Not Found". It is closed? Oh, I will be really disappointed if it is true - there were always such good reviews and subtitles...

Ive never been to that website but recently alot of fansubbing sites have been taken down due to illegal uploading issues etx

Hope that answers your qns

Dramatic was not a fansubbing site. He wrote reviews about dramas, and sometimes did subtitles for dramas - for DramaFever etc. His was an excellent site for reviews. He has also disappeared from Twitter. 

does anyone have eng subs for history for the salayman... most links on the net are dead now and DSS only sufficiently subbed till ep 10 but the rest are barely readable, help would be much appreciated :)

http://www.facebook.com/MyLifeisLikeaKDrama   <------ Please check out my page and like it!!! <3 oooh would highly appreciate it! <3  Comiiing soon on it will be a K-drama script ;] hehehe

ginia1110 said: HI. is it okay to request? i know someone is already on the project of making the subs, but i wonder if somebody can help too, to make the subs much faster? Im talking about Answer me 1997. there's already epi 13 on the net, and the subs are up to epi 11. thanks 

Hello, may I ask where I can find softsub for Queen Inhyun's Man? I can't find it in Withs2's website. Thank you. ^^

Hi all, I am really desperately trying to find the softsubs in English of Reply 1997 (or Answer me 1997)...can anyone help me to find them? Thanks so so much and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!

anyone have the engsub link of Rascals Sons ep 1 to recent episode (softsub or hardsub)
please tell me.... because I still have ep 1-14 :'(

Hello! I need subs for korean movie Ryang-kang-do: Merry Christmas, North.
Movie was released in 2011 and I still can't find English or any subs on the internet.
Help!

Thank you!

Hi all, I managed to find the subs for Reply 1997 thanks to the kind help of someone on another site. Now I am looking desperately for the English subs for the History of a Salaryman. Darksmurfs have only subbed until Episode 9 and I need the remainder of the subs for the HANREL raws. Thanks so much for anyone who can help me.