English Subs Thread

Guest mily2

Guest renea2

Can anyone suggest a good (and easy?) program to learn timing. I am really interested in trying this so any help would be a plus.

not quite sure where to start but I am sure someone can guide me. thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WITH S2 is looking for editors to help us with our current/ future dramas.. Please pm ay_link or email us at withs2team@gmail.com if anyone can help

• 1 month later...
Guest ruishi

hi, subbing team! i'm not sure if i can request here, but i don't know where else to make this request apart from the drama thread itself. i think this is the fastest way to reach you guys about this request since this is about english subs. can you guys please sub "sunshine of love" of song hye kyo & jo hyun jae? i've tried to search already & couldn't find one, i guess there really is none since i've read that others are looking for english subs as well.

thanks a heap! hope you guys can make it.

Guest Zealousy

hi, subbing team! i'm not sure if i can request here, but i don't know where else to make this request apart from the drama thread itself. i think this is the fastest way to reach you guys about this request since this is about english subs. can you guys please sub "sunshine of love" of song hye kyo & jo hyun jae? i've tried to search already & couldn't find one, i guess there really is none since i've read that others are looking for english subs as well.

thanks a heap! hope you guys can make it.

Yeah... read the first post.

The words in big blue letters.

Guest ruishi

Yeah... read the first post.

The words in big blue letters.

geez, thanks for the heads up. didn't bother to read the thread first.

no need to be sarcastic though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest namunamuchan

hello. i have a question. if i have download the raw version of a episode of kdrama and the subtitles for that episode, how do i put the subtitles on the video?? plz help me. i'm a noob at this kind of stuff.. =(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caogia18

Infinity Challenge - 121606 - Christmas Special (guest Lee Seung Chul & Kim Tae Hee)

i cant understand, help me

Have eng sub ?

please

• 3 weeks later...

NEW SUBBING GROUP - JKSubs

The main reason for creating this fansub team was because many sub groups are just to busy with their own "signature" shows so often, some of the less famous shows are overlooked.

We really want to pick up subbing Unbelievable outing Season 3 with Super Junior & redo Shield Kitten's subs from ep 1-6 (Though we greatly appreciate it. ) . We also hope to do Super Junior Show, but our main project is going to be Unbelievable Outing. We are also looking at doing the Jdrama Princess Princess D & if we find a dedicated TWTranslator, then we would very much like to finish subbing 18 Censored or Not.

However, we are open to more suggestions!!!!

Want to help out?

We are primary looking for korean translators. But we also need other staff members.

Since we hope to release subs fast, we need an active team.

Before you apply, think through wether you are willing to commit fully.

Positions needed:

Translators (korean) (Japanese)

Timers

Encoders

Uploaders

Raw HQ file providers

To apply, send the form to heatherwho46@yahoo.com

Check out our forum:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/JKSubs/index.php

• 1 month later...
Guest mohammad59mm

hello

please meke the english soft sub for dae jo young , immortal lee son shin , king and I , great ambition , jang gil san.

the iranian are interested in historical korean drama and will be very greatful if you do it .

thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michelleforsur e ee

hi. umm. i already posted this on the official ipod thread but no one answered me so yeah. i have a mp4 file, asf file, and a srt file with the same name&im trying to make the subtitles work on my itunes so that i can see them on my ipod, but i don't know how. you have no idea how much i'd appreciate it if someone would help me. please&thank you(:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasonh_07

Does anyone know how to get any eng subs for the K-Drama "Boys Before (Over) Flowers"?? I'm dying here, like I'm Korean and understand SOME of what they're saying, but not enough to get what they're trying to say...

I have the raw episodes of 5 and 6...and from what I saw...it looks AMAZING hahahaha, but crap...i wanna know what they're SAYING!!

AHHH

T . T

heeeellllpppp me

please?

Guest GiantBoile

hello

please meke the english soft sub for dae jo young , immortal lee son shin , king and I , great ambition , jang gil san.

the iranian are interested in historical korean drama and will be very greatful if you do it .

thank you

For Dae Jo Young, you can get those episodes from KBFD websites under the forums in the channel 80 thread. Immortal lee son shin, you can either find links through the thread here or on d-addicts. Great ambition (Dae Mang) is found through a thread here. I dunno about jang gil san, unless there's another name? Hope this helps

Does anyone know how to get any eng subs for the K-Drama "Boys Before (Over) Flowers"?? I'm dying here, like I'm Korean and understand SOME of what they're saying, but not enough to get what they're trying to say...

I have the raw episodes of 5 and 6...and from what I saw...it looks AMAZING hahahaha, but crap...i wanna know what they're SAYING!!

AHHH

T . T

heeeellllpppp me

please?

Go on either Viikii or on arashi.vox.com

Guest nonopanda

hi,

i'm new here, but can someone please help me with my registration at clubbox. i've tried for a gazillion times, but i just couldn't continue my registration. that's cos the confirmation image won't appear on my browser. i've used firefox and IE, but still, the image won't appear. :(

please please please help me...

i'm attaching a screen shot of what my browser looks like when i register.

84819171xr2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

AHHH

T . T

heeeellllpppp me

please?

google with s2 - then scroll down - u will see the boys before flowers subs

have fun!!

Guest sayroo

9ptawm.jpg

New Korean Drama Subbing Team, Haru2subS or Haru Haru Subs (Day by Day)

VISIT US HERE: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Haru2subS

Current Projects (06/06/10):

A Man Called God

Coffee House

Smile, You

The Influence

Upcoming Projects (06/06/10):

Dae Mul / Big Fish (대물)

Dream High (드림하이)

Faith (신의)

Falling In Love (폴링 인 러브)

Heroes (히어로)

The Musical (더 뮤지컬)

Playful Kiss / Mischievous Kiss (장난스런 키스)

Completed Projects (06/06/10):

Brilliant Legacy

God of Study

Hateful But Once Again

Hero

Hot Blood

Hyunhaetan Marriage War

My Woman

Queen of Housewives

Return of Iljimae

Soul

Soul Special

Star's Lover

Swallow The Sun

That Fool

The Scale of Providence

**NEW OFFICIAL BLOG**

Guest selvaspeedy

Can anyone suggest a good (and easy?) program to learn timing. I am really interested in trying this so any help would be a plus.
I always use Media Subtitler for all of my timing. So efficient and easy :)

this is the link: http://www.divxland.org/subtitler.php

hello. i have a question. if i have download the raw version of a episode of kdrama and the subtitles for that episode, how do i put the subtitles on the video?? plz help me. i'm a noob at this kind of stuff.. =(
our subtitles are best viewed using Media Player Classic (I personally use Winamp) and Vobsub must be downloaded in your PC. To play the video with the subs on, simply put both (the video and the srt file) in one folder and their names must be the same (ex. the video file is "Boys Over Flowers 15" so the srt file also must be "Boys Over Flowers 15" ). Hope that helps ^^

Archived