English Subs Thread

Guest mily2

hello

first of all thank you fansubbers for all your help

I saw the first post of no requesting subs...so i'm not requesting here.

is there a forum that we can post a request, but for us not to expect a reply

and just cross our fingers that hopefully, a fansub will pick it up?

how do you determine which drama to sub?

please dont take my inquiry the wrong way( i dont mean to offend anyone)...i really appreciate all your help in making non-Koreans like me enjoy kdramas.

it's just that i have a drama that i'm anticipating to watch - but my cable does not provide SBS and MBC - and there was no groups that picked it up as a project -that's why i'm wondering how you determine which dramas to sub, and where can i post a request?

the only reason i get to watch SBS and MBC dramas is because of your hardwork.

thank you again

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, im trying to download ep 69 of X-man, but i just cant seem to be able to see where i can find the video with subs in it. please help me

hi. umm. i already posted this on the official ipod thread but no one answered me so yeah. i have a mp4 file, asf file, and a srt file with the same name&im trying to make the subtitles work on my itunes so that i can see them on my ipod, but i don't know how. you have no idea how much i'd appreciate it if someone would help me. please&thank you(:

the only way is to hardsubbing it... i dont think ipod could read srt files

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *alodia*

B.O.N. Funsubs is willing to take City Hall as its next Korean Drama project.

But we are only going to officially take this drama IF WE CAN FIND ENOUGH DEDICATED TRANSLATORS.

We are currently in need of Korean translators/spot translators.

We have a couple of Chinese Translators and one Korean spot translator/back-up translator at the moment.

But we need at least one or two more full-time Korean translator/spot-translator to keep the project moving.

Any additional help is more than welcome as well. Just let us know.

So, if anyone is interested please send ME or doggieusa a PM. If you know someone who's willing to help out, please let us know as well.

Guest aznhoneychik

New Subbing Group!!!

sarangwhatever

We are a new subbing group who is mostly interested in subbing Introducing Star's Friends. Currently we are collaborating with a person to bring you Junjin's High School. We have released some music videos and one soon to be two episodes of Junjin's Show. We are working on ISF. We only sub for the people but sadly we still want you to have an account at our forum. Even though you have to be a member, there are no requirements for downloading. Just sign up and download what you want.

Please help us and join our subbing team or just help out with the forum.

Subbers DO NOT have to have experience but it is good for you if you do. We are really low on subbers. We have tutorials up for everyone who doesn't know how to do something.

Go here and sign up: http://z8.invisionfree.com/sarangwhatever/index.php

We need:

translators

timers

encoders

moderators

tech administators

graphic designers

converters (for mp4 videos)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sayroo

HaruHaruSubs is urgently needing Korean & Chinese Translators to help us with our current projects.

Particularly Queen of Housewives and Return of Iljimae. We will need all the help we can get, Timers and Editors are needed also.

Please e-mail us at haru2subs@gmail.com or PM sayroo and cute girl if you are interested in helping us with our projects!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joel_9306

hi. umm. i already posted this on the official ipod thread but no one answered me so yeah. i have a mp4 file, asf file, and a srt file with the same name&im trying to make the subtitles work on my itunes so that i can see them on my ipod, but i don't know how. you have no idea how much i'd appreciate it if someone would help me. please&thank you(:

u can download them on veoh (:

heres the link : http://www.veoh.com/users/ohmiyask/videos

joell :D

• 2 weeks later...

you should save it as an srt. file, and that's by going to "save as" and clicking on "sub rip"; but i've never heard of converting it into a movie? :unsure:

Use Convert X to DVD to convert the AVI and SRT to DVD.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest melr08

Hi guys, I need help subbing WE GOT MARRIED SEASON 2 on Viiki dot net under korean variety show channel then WE GOT MARRIED SEASON 2, you don't need a software, it's just basically watching the video then type the translation on the right side of the box :D thankssss.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kazenai

GLORY Fansubs

Hi there,

We are a newly formed temporary fansub team dedicated to releasing softsubs for Family's Honor/ Glory of Family. If anyone is interested in helping or joining us - don't hesitate to PM me ,as experience is not asked for. We are a team of 5 people. We need TIMERS, Editors/QC, Translators (mostly fro missing translations) , Transcribers and even Song translators.

Any help is much appreciated,

- GLORY team

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note,

If anyone is interested Viikii's High Kick 2 project is in need of Translators, Video Uploaders (myspace uploads only) and Segmenters. Since Viikii is open to anyone, it's an open project. Please pm me if you have any questions or if you want to join.

• 1 month later...

Withs2 needs alot help with our current & future projects.. please do lend us a helping hand..

http://withs2.com/join-us

or you guys can always email us at withs2team@gmail.com also.. We are looking forward to subbing more korean series and get the subs out asap.. fans of korean series.. please don't hesitate to contact us!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest xpressgirl

just wanted to say thanks for all the english subbing!!! ive enjoyed countless shows becasue of you guys!!! :) continue the awesome work!! wish i could help but i speak neither korean nor chinese....wish i did. but thanks once again!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello everyone!

I'm a newbie here! so I kinda dunno where is where!! ^^; *mian* *mian*

just one quick question..I've recently downloaded the Kdrama "Cinderella Man" and I haven't found any subtitles (hard or soft)

could anyone help me out here?!

thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived