Best Anime/Manga Ever in history

Guest ReNO

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mangmang22

i don't know!!! i'd say for sentimental reasons gundam wing. but for real anime...........arghhh. that's hard. idk. come back to me later on that

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

My favourites change all the time...coz when I read/watch a manga/anime, I just seem to love it so much at the time, but I read/watch another one but then I forget all about the old one...anyway, my favourite at the moment is "fruits basket" since I got the latest 2 volumes. :P

Guest lady_muimui

My personal fav. is Fruits Basket, both the manga and anime. It's sad, sweet and talks about people's differences and feelings and how people deal with them. Very nice~

• 3 months later...
Guest instantnoodlez

as someone said before, my favorites change all the time, but my preference is in shonen manga. i can't stand shojou manga of any kind. the only one i will admit to liking is Sailor Moon, but that's for sentimental reasons (the first anime i've ever watched). off the top of my head my favorite is dragonball/z, akira toriyama is brilliant, and king of hell by ra in soo. there are others that are in my top ten as well, but that changes quite frequently as series' get dull and repetitive.

Guest KareBear

I don't really think any of the animes are good- no offence to the directors. But to my opinion, for mangas Rurouni Kenshin, Sailormoon and Clover (even though it isn't popular) is the best ^^

Guest skwannabe

samurai anime: kenshin

sports anime: slam dunk

comedy anime: GTO of course.

ninja anime: naruto

fighting anime: DBZ

my fav is dbz, got me hook to anime.

Archived