Best Anime/Manga Ever in history

Guest ReNO

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mangas: Battle Royale, Death Note, NANA. (ahhh!!! they're the BEST!!)

Animes: Mai-HiME, Naruto, Bleach, Sailormoon [yeah, it's old... VERY old. but i used to love them!]

Ouke no Monshou 王家の紋章 - by Chieko Hosokawa 細川知栄子

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...nga.php?id=3585

I was lucky to be able to buy up to about volume 45. It's still on-going I think. It should have about 50 or so by now.

omg. :ph34r: i cant believe there r pple around who actually know this manga.. not to mention tt u love it too~~~

it's the very FIRST manga i've read... about 12 yrs ago in pri sch when i could hardly recognise the words in the series. :blink: and definitely my all time fav. it's probably the longest manga in history too... :D since it's been ard for about 34 yrs & it hasn't ended yet. i wonder if i will ever get to see the ending. :lol:

Guest pyunghwa

Anime series: Cowboy Bebop, Vision of Escaflowne

Anime movies: Grave of the Fireflies, Princess Mononoke, Cowboy Bebop: The Movie, Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Trust & Betrayal & Reflection

Manga: Death Note, Rurouni Kenshin (especially the Kyoto storyarc)

omg. :ph34r: i cant believe there r pple around who actually know this manga.. not to mention tt u love it too~~~

it's the very FIRST manga i've read... about 12 yrs ago in pri sch when i could hardly recognise the words in the series. :blink: and definitely my all time fav. it's probably the longest manga in history too... :D since it's been ard for about 34 yrs & it hasn't ended yet. i wonder if i will ever get to see the ending. :lol:

It's really famous among us old school manga readers! A mother was collecting this as well when I was at the bookstore (we were chatting about it XD). My very first manga was hers too (but a different one, it's the one I scanlated that I named across the rainbow (also bootleg unfortunately). Then I started reading Ouke no Monshou. I've read another one of her work (I think it's called Black smile 黑色微笑).

It was so popular when I was a kid (but that was also when bootlegs were all over the place so basically most mangas were bootlegs) =T I used to buy the stickers and posters too. The ones I have are in fact bootlegs too! (from China). Even the bootlegs for this manga is impossible to obtain now. I don't think Taiwan has the right for this manga anymore. -_- Her cover art are really amazing.

Have you read Cipher (by another diff mangaka)? It came out around mid 80s (also very popular) and that's when bootlegs started to die down a bit. I have that entire set too (not bootleg this time)!

out of all the newer and old ones i seen the best has got to be GTO Great teacher onizuka any objections? hahahahahah

i like GTO as well but i heard dat the manga is beta. i like GSD, fruits basket, bleach and heaps of others.

have you watch fafner?

Archived