Best Anime/Manga Ever in history

Guest ReNO

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kikyou

IMO, the best manga series is Blade of the Immortal (Mugen no Jyuunin). For anime series, I'd say Cowboy Bebop, and for movie I'd say Mononoke Hime.

Guest apfhddl6407

i heard GTO for so much, but never seen it. is it that good?!!!! I might wanna watch it now.

personally, my favorite was kenshin.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prequality

I've got quite a few anime and mangas that have been all-time favourites. But if I had to choose one to top them all, it'd have to be Slam Dunk. It was the first ever anime and manga series I got hooked on for real and it still has massive replay value in my eyes.

Although I know the chances are incredibly slim, I still carry a forlorn hope that there will be a Slam Dunk 2 :P

Guest Someone1

Naruto. The storyline's a bit ehhhh... now, but I still remember the days when it totally fastinates me, the first manga I've ever gone crazy about.

Guest losborrachos

cooking animes/mangas turn me on!

the best is actually this anime a few years back called "born to cook", the protagonist's name is yoichi or sthg, and he would cook stuff that literally makes me drool... i can't find this anime anymore...

now, i guess yakitate! japan is a good substitute...

and then there are the essentials: doraemon, sailor moon, glass mask, naruto, meitantei conan...

Guest miteigi

does anybody have god child?

.. wrong thread? =x

20th CB, Monster, GTO, Death Note, Yakkitate Japan, HnG, One Piece, School Rumble, + a bunch more.

Guest Kenshiro

Dragonball/DBZ, Hokuto no Ken(Fist of the North Star), Doraemon, and Sailor Moon. Mainly because I grew up watching those titles.

Archived