Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

The best thing we could do right now is to pause and say a fervent pray for Kyo. Facing the media after all this nonsense hullabaloo is a tough one to do but her clear conscience will give her the strength to stand tall in front of her detractors.

I believe that with Kyo's intelligence she has already sought legal advice on how to handle the situation. The suspending of the fund raising is the most prudent thing to do at the moment lest her detractors will again spin malicious stories of where the money will go.

I feel sorry to hear that she has been replaced as Sony model. But I'm sure God will give her a better one.

Again the best thing we can do for Kyo right now is to offer prayers for her. We can never undermine the power of collective prayers.

Good luck MPL! God is always with you Kyo! God is good and merciful.

Thank you very much @freshspring for the early update,it does'nt really matter who'll be sony's model. They can choose anybody they like.Our main concern now is unnie's health condition,mentally & physically. At least today and on their vip premiere, unnie will be able to know who will stay by her side during difficult times of her life. Be safe too @freshspring.Goodluck. Thank you so much,very well appreciated.God Bless and take care..

Where are shk's real friends now? I hope you all come out in the open to defend her.What are friends are for if in her difficult times of her life she does'nt have anyone to lean on.If you are indeed her real friend,please comfort and take care of her. I hope and pray you won't leave her now.I Hope to see you all in MPL's vip premiere to support her.

Anyway,don't worry unnie,we,kyonatics will be here praying,loving and supporting you no matter what happens to your career.Maybe some of your friends, some advertising company might leave you but we will stay behind you. Be strong for your mom,for kyonatics. Just pray hard,deepen your faith.God will never abandon you. Be strong for your mom,,you're the only one she had..We love you.Goodluck.

Yups me 2 LynneL.. Is different type of product so is ok if it has new one.. N if it become faster maybe coz the one it good sell so it will continuing the good vibe..

Keep on positive thinking everyone..

Stick 2 d reality till "formal" announcement .. Let's forget that issue shall we n stop it till this page unless shg talk about it.. Let's talk others than that

Don't make this little things bigger in her thread let this bigger in haters thread n we just ignorance it starting now unless shg talk about in 2day pc

@Susan C& Ohsooyoung:Thanks for keeping us upbeat and inspired  despite all these trials coming our Kyos way.You two are the best cheerleaders  ever.Keep up the good work!Pls don't get tired cheering us even if the light seems so slow in coming out!Deaborj would be a good addition to your group.Now we a have a cheer leading grp.We also need  legal team  and financial adviser team lol.

Utkim& putriN:thanks for your guidance and wisdom in keeping us all grounded and maitaining this thread the best one in my opinion.:)

@Maye May,@foresthills ,@dadu.@rubylia and all those who I have forgotten to mention....who are interested to give donations  to pay for tickets.I was told that they stopped collecting bec. they don't want Kyo to get  in trouble.She might be accused again of asking for financial donations.I do see their point.But how can we help?I am planning to buy (as much as my husband allows me) the Vogue for presents to my sisters &  friends.I will have to think of some ways to support our kyo.

For those who keep saying that she  is a tax evader.That is a misrepresentation,her accountants payed, but like here in the States we get audited every now & then(greedy IRS).That I think is what happened.She was paying her taxes but being busy fr. work like we all are we can't really keep track of everything.That is why we pay  additional fee for what they call "peace of mind,"in case you get audited.Whoever did your taxes will be the one to shoulder the penalty for not doing their job right!For those who have dropped Kyo as their model......it is your lost not us.We  will always support this lady no matter what you accuse her of.Time to go to work for me:(I hate night duty bec. that  is the time most of our chingus are in this thread,but I will try to catch up..CHEERS TO ALL KYONATICS!!WE WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!!

Song Hye-kyo to attend a public press, will she mention the topic of tax evasion?

Actress Song Hye-kyo is coming out in public for the first time since the break out of tax evasion.

She's attending the press day for "My Brilliant Life" at CGV Wangsipri, Seoul on the 21st. Many are curious to know if she will mention anything about the news breakout. She's scheduled to interview for media as planned after meeting the press.

According to the Board of Audit and Inspection and the tax offices, Song Hye-kyo earned 13.7 billion won for 3 years since 2009 and reported 6.7 billion won as necessary expenses. However, there was no documentary evidence for 5.4 billion won of it. She's accused of having overstated her expenses by adding credit card receipts. Such as this, she avoided from paying a total of 2.5 billion won in taxes. Song Hye-kyo's agency claimed that they didn't realize their taxing agent wasn't doing his job right.

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-to-attend-a-public-press-will-she-mention-the-topic-of-tax-evasion--72528.html

Thank you @freshspring, @utkim. Kyonatics are very eager to know what's going on there,in short all of us are worried for unnie. Let's deepen our faith,everything will be fine. God will be there watching her. Stay safe @utkim, @freshspring thank you so much for updating us every now and then.