Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest WillysS

This is unfair for her,and this is not her fault but she should apologize and take responsibility for this issue. And accept a lot of bashing from hater..

Unnie keep fighting..we love you so much

Guest jenny2014

Indeed! The more they bash HK, the more she' stood out... Hope their film will continuously get a good impression and comments from the critics

class="titleNews"Song Hye Kyo Bows Her Head Down to Apologize for Recent Tax Evasion Issue

Song Hye Kyo opened up about her recent tax evasion controversy.

Before the press conference began for the film My Palpitating Life on August 21, Song Hye Kyo opened up to share her thoughts on the recent tax evasion issue.

Song Hye Kyo said, “I should’ve brought this up earlier but I couldn’t because I was staying overseas. I wrote down what I’m going to say on paper so that I don’t miss out on anything. I hope you understand.”

She started, “I’m sorry to be bringing up something unpleasant at a place where I should be discussing the movie. But I decided that it is my duty to talk about the issue as soon as I can so I asked for the understanding of the production team beforehand.”

She said, “I know that what happened in the past, no matter how you try to understand it, is my fault. I was to fulfill my duty as a citizen, but made a big mistake due to my carelessness. I received an investigation two years ago and was shocked when I found out there had been an error in the tax report. And I was scared. I wanted to straighten things out and worked hard not to leave any room for any suspicion. But I don’t think that it resolved everything because it was my duty to do so.”

74074002.jpg

Song Hye Kyo also shared, “I contemplated whether it’s right for me to stand on this spot or not but I thought hiding or avoiding could further cause damage to the movie. I think it is another duty of mine to accept words of advice and warning and try to not cause any damage to the movie.”

Song Hye Kyo said, “I apologize to the director, cast members and the audience to have affected the movie, which many people worked hard to produce. The movie is a product that many people worked on. I ask that you blame my mistake solely on me.”

Lastly, she said, “I apologize once more for my mistake. It has been and will be my key to happiness to not be greedy, not to hurt anyone and to live by doing good things. There is no reason for me to lose all of that and my happiness just to avoid paying three years’ worth of taxes. I hope that you would trust me on this at least. I am sorry once more to have worried you.”

Photo credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/74074/songhyekyo-apologizes-for-tax-evasion-issue

Guest Maye May

There's always a Silver Lining to every Playbook.. And SHK's silver lining is yet to come..she's the epitome of courage and purity.

Guest sunflower91

Love to hear praises and positive reviews of their movie! Looking forward to see her in her upcoming activities and hope the next time we see her she'll be smiling brightly already !

BTW when is the VIP premiere?

After reading her statement I could say that she is a cut above the rest!

Her strength to take responsibility for the mistake of her accountants, her humility to apologize even though it's not directly her fault and her genuine concern for all the people involved in MPL, my God the goodness of Kyo is beyond words!

Writer Noh once said Kyo's beauty is like an angel now I can safely say her inner beauty is like a saint!

So proud of the way Kyo handling this issue .. She faced the press with so much dignity and not hiding away. She'll survive this and become even better than before. This too will pass and everyone will move on with other gossips and issues. As much as it's hurt too see her painful expression but just seeing her presence in the press con is so comforting. Wishing all the best for My Palpitating Life. Kyo aja aja fighting!!  :x

Thank you SHK....that was really a heartfelt apology.....no wonder all your costars and director who was there was proud of you.What you say is true...this movie is a team work and blame and its effects should not be on it. and your happiness is not worth voiding 3 years of tax.
You have done a wonderful job of facing the problem head on...keep it up and may you have the rainbow after the rain now :)

Thanks "Arum" for holding "his mother" like this. It indeed gives Kyo lots of strengthIt also gives me a lot of breath out too. wr3nHBO.jpg(Credit to the owner)
Thanks everyone for updating news. Without you, I think I would be still in nerve right now. You are really treasures. 
Thanks again

• Like 1

It's 3:30 am here in the US but I woke up in the middle of the night to see how my girl handled the press conference. I must say she did an amazing job! She took the responsibility for being unaware of what her accountants had done but stayed firm in her defense that she didn't knowingly evaded paying taxes. She looked sincere and humble, yet she also conveyed this confidence that I am in awe of her inner strength. After this, I am almost certain her career will not be impacted by this. People will move pass this quickly. Well done SHK! I am proud to be your fan!

Guest song4kim

Thank you kyonatics for everything today.you really are the best!...one thing i can say is...my hats off and with utmost respect and admiration to song hye kyo's MOM for raising her well...she turned out to be beautiful,humble,strong,kind,honest and not greedy,all because of her...kamsahamnida hyekyo's omma!!!