Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

laneige121002.jpg      7207c24d80ca7a6751fac6fba25653b5.gif                                           6cebe59e0c8cb556dc42b55fa1532db2.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

• Like 10

On this, the blessed day of your birth, I wish you all of the love and happiness in the world. There has never been a better person than you, You are not a wine or a cheese that only gets better as it ages. Instead, you are a beautiful person, strong because of the years behind you and hopeful because of the years ahead! Another year, another birthday and a wonderful person who is growing into her,  You are a wonderful person, an amazing friend and a sweet person. How can you be so awesome?  You are as fair as Snow White, as smart as Belle, as adventurous as Rapunzel, as kind as Cinderella and as brave as Pocahontas, Just like a princess, you walk the aisle of life with grace, beauty and finesse. You have left nothing but prints of love in people’s hearts. That’s why you are deeply loved by everyone! Such a beautiful girl deserves nothing but brightness and happiness along the way.  May your life be filled with significant moments of love and happiness with the people that are closest to your heart.  Happy birthday to the most angelic and sweetest girl in the world, may you have a fun and crazy party to mark this day and the loads of love to go on your way. Happy birthday!                                                                                                                                                                                         Windows+Media+Player%5B4%5D.gif                                                                                                       cfn3.gif Funny-Gif-with-cats-Happy-Birthday-messa                                            animated-birthday-wishes-for-girl.gif

• Like 10

Dear Kyo,

I haven't been here for such a long time. I even forget how to log in the familar place that I used to be. Nevertheless, I keep the track of all the news around you. I'm happy because I realize that you look so happy recently. Shyness is still there, on your face (honestly, I love that trait of yours), but your smile is surely brighter and therefore, happier.

Your drama was a big success, as well as your fanmeeting was. Deep inside my heart, I strongly believe you deserve all that, compared to hardship and criticism you had to endure at the time and unavoidably, even now, you deserve much more. You don't know how happy I was when I read accounts from fans coming to your FM. How warm it was, how happy you looked, how beautiful your face was, and how nicely and thoughtfully you treat fans. It was greedy of me but I want to read more and more.

You are such a special person. You always try to avoid making yourself outstanding, keep everything quiet and lowkey as possible but you know what? you fail. A lot of people love you, they will find way to have an eye on you, take care of you, and protect you when you are in need. 

You have all the things that you need to have: love and respect from others, dignity, honesty and your true self. My wish for your birthday is your little family with your babies and the other half who are surely always beside you and protect you unconditionally. I know there is something that you desire to fullfil in your acting career, but I long for your happiness more. I do hope you do everything step by step, enjoy life beside work. 

I'm always here, love, support share love with the one that you choose, just one condition that he sincerely loves your true self and hold your hands tight when you have ups and downs. I pray all the best things come to this kind-hearted girl and definitely it will.

:wub::wub::wub:

6Xv4Btp.jpg

(C2O)

• Like 17

Photo by Song Hye Gyo!                                                                                                                      15139361_10209619051986935_1381245602_n.jpg?oh=19aa3533a0d7a55a9c6804f1414eccce&oe=5834EFB8 15129996_10209619052266942_1610804323_n.jpg?oh=0b0c71f38220014762745f7f84691ad0&oe=5835EF6D              CREDIT @ DC                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

• Like 8

my warmest birthday greetings to our dear girl SHK! wow love to see more b-day greetings are coming in this thread , its great to see you guys dropping by this thread show your love to SHK on her special day! yes it is indeed  great year for SHK , it started with a super blockbuster megahit drama DoTs, followed by more product endorsements , popularity awards and red carpet moment, and a successful fanmeet .  despite all the success she is reaping , SHK stays humble and even have her shy moments and even her non k biz longtime friends can attest to it as seen on her 20th anniversary  fan meet.  plus she is never greedy , she always have her way in giving back not only to her friends, co-stars and other people who worked with her but to her fans as well , and this latest fan meet proved it all , she shouldered everything and even give out gifts and you can feel how sincere she is in reading her letter to her fans! new fans who came to like because of her drama is expected coz she is always giving justice to her role and has her own way touching the viewers heart with her talent  and charm in portraying her roles but the moment they know more about her beyond her dramas they love her even more that I have never wondered now how her loyal fans stayed with her and still giving her love and support throughout her 20 years in k entertainment world and will definitely continue to be with her  . it is very evident now how happy she is now with the very aura she is showing , and my ardent wish for her now is to have a family of her own soon and live happily ever after! its also my wish for her to get the award and recognition she deserves for her DoTs role and the only hope now is from KBS this yr end!  Happy Birthday SHK , may you continue to receive more blessings ,wishing for more happiness in your life and career  and good health!

credit:as labeled

its flooding b-day greeting for SHK in social media, it simply show how they love her and wishing her on her special day!

credit:as labeled

• Like 11