Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Friday, 22/01/2016 10:39

Song makes female fans stupor, Song Hye Kyo attracted beautiful young 

| 
e

Couple Song Hye Kyo - Song Joong Ki viewers continue to cut the heart of the latest images of the drama "Descendants of the Sun".

Recently, drama  Descendants of the Sun to launch the next teaser image depicting two main characters. In the latest teaser, Song Joong Ki to make female fans' blood spray nose "while showing" body "toned six-pack. After demobilization, no age male beauty has returned with photos room ceiling, superior masculinity. Pictures guy just looked elegant strokes back in shape pompous military must make the audience enraptured.
Descendants of the Sun - teaser character Song

Descendants of the Sun
Earlier, the character teaser Song Hye Kyo plays also be launched.Reconstructive Mo Kang Yeon female doctor gives her audience impressed by the natural beauty, bright and full of life. At 34, Song Hye Kyo has captivated audiences by youthful, clear and not in an inferior when standing next to young juniors.
Descendants of the Sun - teaser character of Song Hye Kyo

Descendants of the Sun

Descendants of the Sun

Descendants of the Sun

Descendants of the Sun

Descendants of the Sun

Descendants of the Sun

The interaction of the couple "sisters" Song Hye Kyo - Song Joong Ki is also a notable point in the teaser. Poor seniors to age 4 but Song did not seem to hesitate in the duel scene. He openly flirting, propelled and challenges beautiful female doctor. The audience was extremely looking forward to "chemistry" between the two stars hit the film aired in the near future.

Missed them in beautiful movie My Brilliant Life:(

Kang Dong Won Names Song Hye Kyo as Best Actress at Swearing

2014.08.13 12:52  Newsen Lee So Dam  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Kang Dong Won named Song Hye Kyo as the actress with the best swearing ability. 

During movie talk live for My Palpitating Life on August 12, Kang Dong Won praised Song Hye Kyo’s ability to swear in acting and named her his best pupil in swearing. 

Kang Dong Won said, “You will be able to hear Song Hye Kyo’s tough swear actions through this film. You will also get to see the easy going and wild side of her as well. She swore the best out of all the actresses I’ve seen. I can only think of Song Hye Kyo when it comes to swearing, making me forget all other actresses who swore in previous projects,” causing a round of laughter.

Song Hye Kyo explained, “I have many people who are good at swearing around me. So I learned it from them. Kang Dong Won also uses the dialect from Gyeongsang province and it includes some swear as well. So I mixed that in as I learned how to swear.”

Kang Dong Won Names Song Hye Kyo as Best Actress at Swearing

Having spotted her swearing ability, Kang Dong Won then claimed, “Song Hye Kyo has the potential to become the best student in swearing. I hope that she will mix in some English words too when she acts in the future.”

Song Hye Kyo explained, “There were some NGs. The director really wanted me to swear realistically. At first, I felt awkward because I wasn’t used to swearing. But later on I wanted to hurry up and finish it so I think swore out of frustration.”

thanks so much Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for the 1st page update of HYE KYOs HOUSE here in soompi ,looking forward to see updates on her CF/Ads and Videos portion ! great job dear:wub:

still 1 month more to go , patiently waiting for DoTs !

from webtsa its great  to see lots of still photos from DoTs and some have their own unique way of making photo collage/fan art

12547190_1669366903318152_835436700_n.jp

12534280_1507237169582384_979713756_n.jp

Ooh... Can't wait to watch these two flirting, bickering and shooting hearts at each other !!

credit: ahphen8

12479340_873623636068612_1510286846_n.jp

12558874_1556246484697075_1075115506_n.j

credit:joongki.sjk85

• Like 10

At the end of video, it says, 1rst episode=March 2?

Descendants of The Sun | 태양의 후예 [Preview]KBS World TV 

Published on Jan 20, 2016

- Starring: Song JoongKi, Song HyeKyo, Jin Goo, Kim JiWon, Onew(SHINee)
- Premiere: 2016 Mar 2 / Every Wed & Thur 21:50 (UTC+9, Seoul)
- With English subtitles on KBS World TV

________________________________________________________________________________

Viki, COMING SOON, DOTS  https://www.viki.com/tv/23205c-descendants-of-the-sun?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-media-post&utm_content=descendantsofthesun_scriptreading&utm_campaign=2016_01_24

hi RoseS ! that's true for KBS World cable channel in other countries , DoTs will premiere on March 2 that is 2 episodes behind from the airing in Korea and China which is Feb 24 .  Though the airing in cable channel will be on the following week  , its with English subtitle already unlike the drama airing in Korea.

looking forward to see new Laneige ads of SHK soon !

12507106_1000300040043538_21861030524849

12523111_1003814323025443_19003527328788

12510496_1113529592020780_19570042639286

• Like 7

article from Dispatch/Koreaboo

DISPATCH: Female celebrities with the best skins

Posted on January 24, 2016
Image: Dispastch

Korean media Dispatch revealed their list of female celebrities who are believed to have the the best skin even when close up to the camera.

“What do all these celebrities have in common? They all have flawless skin. You can’t find a single flaw in their skin even with the camera lenses zoomed up close. We have organized zoomed in photos of celebrities with no photoshop nor edit! Enjoy the photos.

mk4

Beautiful baby skin (Song Hyegyo)

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/dispatch-reveals-female-celebrities-with-the-best-skin/

• Like 11

Now let's update my Hye Kyo calendar of activities for the first half of 2016:

1.DotS of course!

=29 more days to go!!!

2. DotS poster

=still waiting

3. The new campaign ad for see young

=on march

4. Esprit

=beautiful photos + (it was featured on Harper's Bazzar)

=those dresses? can't wait to have some when it's already available at nearby malls.

5. Probably new ads for laneige, j.estina & roem

=so sad she is not the roem girl anymore :( (is it true?)

6. Presscon with the casts (i wish she would be the as gorgeous or even more like that in the TWTWB; remember the earings? Trully a style icon.

=can't wait for what she is going to wear, how her hair will be done, her accessories which always trends.

7. A Cine21 magazine cover? Or a high cut drama cover like the one in TWTWB?

=just praying

=or any magazines  with her as cover or with joongki. (and it's more fascinating if there's one already but they're just waiting for feb as DotS is on feb) fingers crossed!

8. Probably unexpected things like magazine cover, new endorsements and more unexpected good things from the dear Queen.

=Esprit featured on harper's bazaar.

• Like 5

from KpopHerald/Korea Herald

Song Hye-kyo with the ultimate beauty

A snapshot of actress Song Hye-kyo released by the jewelry brand J. Estina.

In its 2016 spring-summer catalog, she sports the brand’s jewelry on her neck and wrist.

Song is set to star in the upcoming drama “Descendants of the Sun,“ which is sponsored by J. Estina.

The drama portrays the romance between a soldier of the United Nations (Song Joong-ki), and a military doctor (Song Hye-kyo). It is set to air on Feb. 24.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601261542160880602_2

160115_Season_1119.jpg

• Like 10

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/song-hye-kyos-natural-beauty-is-stunning-as-usual-for-jestina

PICTORIALS

Song Hye Kyo's natural beauty is stunning as usual for 'J.Estina'

January 26, 2016 @ 8:10 pm
song-hye-kyo_1453827732_af_org.jpg
No one can deny that Song Hye Kyo possesses a timeless kind of beauty that you can never grow tired of, and the actress was flaunting it in 'J.Estina's 2016 S/S jewelry line pictorial.

[SEEALSO][/SEEALSO]

The actress is practically overflowing with feminine charm in the photo shoot, her long hair softly falling to her shoulders, and her hand resting ever so gently on her delicate chin. 

The jewelry--the rings, necklaces, and bracelet--seem to shine more brightly on Song Hye Kyo! Or maybe that's just me. 

Get lost in Song Hye Kyo's beauty in the photos below!

song-hye-kyo_1453828273_SHK1.jpg

song-hye-kyo_1453828274_SHK2.jpg

[SHK's earings, South Korean First Lady who wears SHK's pearl earing in drama TWTWB!]

Still, SHK, J. Estina,   http://www.kowave.kr/view.kwv?seq_board=17663&locale=en

Song Hye-kyo shows her pure-white figure “Standard Elegance”

2016_01_26_175859.jpg

2016_01_26_175906.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo’s jewelry pictorial is released.

Jewelry brand J.ESTINA released Song Hye-kyo’s 2016 S/S pictorial, Helio, on 16th January.

In the pictorial, Song Hye-kyo is wearing pure-white blouse showing off her elegant figure.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo will be in KBS 2TV’s Drama <Descendants of the Sun> which is going to be aired in the end of February.

[by KOWAVE LEE SE IN sen4698@kowave.kr / Photo= J.ESTINA]