Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

#SHK with #YAI and #Ruby in one frame wow! :wow2:

ten asia

'41' Song Hye-kyo, Yoo Ah-in, and a good time with dogs [TEN★]

Enter 2021.07.11. 10:32 pm
Correspondent Kim Soon-shin[Ten Asia = Correspondent Kim Soon-shin]0000488921_001_20210711223208306.jpg?type=w430view original
Actress Song Hye-kyo shared her happy life with actress Yoo Ah-in.
On the 11th, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on her Instagram with the caption, "Cool @hongsick". In the photo, Song Hye-kyo is holding her dog and spending her life with Yoo Ah-in. Yoo Ah-in's real name is Um Hong-shik.
Song Hye-kyo, who was born in 1981 and is 41 years old in Korea, is showing off her beauty while being cute even in her 40s.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is filming 'Now, We're Breaking Up' with Jang Ki-yong. This work is actually a breakup that is sweet, salty, spicy, and bitter, written as 'farewell' and read as 'love'. In addition, Kim Eun-sook's new work, 'The Glory', has been confirmed to appear in the topic.
Soon-shin Kim, staff reporter for Tenasia soonsin2@tenasia.co.krSource Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000488921
  • Love 1

news

Song Hye-kyo's "Cool Yoo Ah-in" looks sweet like an old lover

Enter 2021.07.12. 9:15 am
 Modified 2021.07.12. 9:16 am
good I support you Like RNISI20210712_0000785378_web_20210712084759_20210712091606205.jpg?type=w430view original
[Seoul=Newsis] Intern Reporter Baek Seung-hoon = Actress Song Hye-kyo had a good time with Yoo Ah-in.
On the 11th, Song Hye-kyo posted on her Instagram, "Awesome Yoo Ah-in," and released a black-and-white photo taken with Yoo Ah-in.
In the published photo, Yoo Ah-in is playing with Song Hye-kyo as if trying to give something to her dog. Song Hye-kyo is smiling brightly while taking a pose that seems to dry him.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo and Yoo Ah-in have been close friends for a long time as members of the same agency. Song Hye-kyo is filming the SBS drama 'I'm Breaking Up'.
reporter Baek Seung-hoonSource Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/003/0010601348
  • Love 1

ten asia

Song Hye-kyo, did you have a lot of thoughts… The scenery I saw at 5:30 in the morning [TEN★]

Enter 2021.07.15. 4:07 pm
[Ten Asia = Correspondent Kim Ji-won]
0000489577_001_20210715160708400.jpg?type=w430view original

Actress Song Hye-kyo shared wonderful moments of her daily life.
On the 15th, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on her Instagram story along with the words "5:30 AM". The picture shows the rising sun at 5:30 in the morning. The sunrise scenery of the city that colors the city center full of high-rise buildings red is admiring.
Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong are filming the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'. In addition, Kim Eun-sook's new work 'The Glory' has been confirmed.
By Kim Ji-won, staff reporter for Ten Asia bella@tenasia.co.kr

I'm a little bit disappointed that at fendi houte couture we didn't have any photos of her wearing the newest fendi couture :cries: if she did,she will absolutely drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Slayyyyy queen!!!!! N where the FT IGS,hiks hiks I kind of miss it..ughhh

When my feeling said she will grace Elle mags, fortunately she was..so I hope my wish from my latest post will be granted :transforms:

Song Hye Kyo Sends Warm Support To The Set Of Go Hyun Jung’s New Drama

Song Hye Kyo Sends Warm Support To The Set Of Go Hyun Jung’s New Drama

Jul 16, 2021
by L. Kim 

Song Hye Kyo showed love for Go Hyun Jung on the set of her upcoming JTBC drama “A Person Similar to You” (literal title)!

On July 16, Go Hyun Jung’s agency IOK Company revealed on Instagram that Song Hye Kyo had thoughtfully gifted Go Hyun Jung with a coffee truck to show her support for her new project. In the photos, Go Hyun Jung is happily posing next to the coffee truck, and the banner next to it reads, “I am rooting for ‘A Person Similar to You’!”

“A Person Similar to You” is about a woman who is devoted to her desires and another woman who loses the light in her life due to the other. The drama will be about the affair, betrayal, corruption, and revenge that follows their meeting. Go Hyun Jung will be taking on the lead role of Hee Joo, the woman faithful to her desires.

Watch Go Hyun Jung in “Mr. Lawyer, Mr. Joe 2: Crime and Punishment“:...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1479320wpp/song-hye-kyo-sends-warm-support-to-the-set-of-go-hyun-jungs-new-drama

• Thanks 1

Star News

Song Hye-kyo, long sleeves + long pants even in the heat.. A career woman is different [Star IN★]

Enter 2021.07.18. 8:02 pm
 Modified 2021.07.18. 8:03 pm
Reporter Kang Min-kyung0002973224_001_20210718200305774.jpg?type=w430view original
Actress Song Hye-kyo reported her recent situation.
On the 18th, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on her Instagram story along with the words, "Hey, Ha. Young. is hot." In the published photo, Song Hye-kyo's back was put.
Song Hye-kyo is currently filming the drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up' 'Right now, we're breaking up' is written as 'farewell' and read as 'love', which is sweet, salty, spicy, sour, breakup actual.
She looks a little hot because she dressed like a career woman for the drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'. The good weather and Song Hye-kyo harmonized to form Song Hye-kyo's unique aura.
Reporter Minkyung Kang light39@mtstarnews.com.                            Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002973224
  • Love 1

Another FoodTruck...

More support coming from our Queen..

Herald POP

Song Hye-kyo, the continuous support for the coffee car of the king of personal connections "Thanks to Director Pyo Min-soo"

Enter 2021.07.19. 5:45pm

202107191734089445082_20210719174339_01_20210719174506957.jpg?type=w430view original
[Herald POP = Reporter Image] Song Hye-kyo expressed her gratitude for director Pyo Min-soo's coffee truck.
On the afternoon of the 19th, actress Song Hye-kyo posted a picture along with the words "Thank you, Director Pyo Min-soo" through her Instagram story.
In the photo released this time, director Pyo Min-soo sent a coffee truck for Song Hye-kyo to the filming site of the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'.
Above all, Song Hye-kyo is still close with director Pyo Min-soo since the KBS 2TV drama 'Full House', which aired in 2004, and made viewers feel warm.
On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo's new work 'Now, we're breaking up' is a breakup that is sweet, salty, spicy, sour, written as 'farewell' and read as 'love'. The cast includes Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon....Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003457459

• Love 1

news

“Thank you” Song Hye-kyo received a coffee truck from director of 'Full House'… 17 years of relationship

Enter 2021.07.20. 11:21 am
202107201108104710_1_20210720112116468.jpg?type=w430view origina
[News Reporter Kim No-eul] Actress Song Hye-kyo has been in a long relationship with director Pyo Min-soo of 'Full House'.
Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on her personal Instagram story on July 19th, saying, "Thank you, Director Pyo Min-soo."
The photo contains a coffee truck taken from Song Hye-kyo's point of view. This was sent by director Pyo Min-soo of the KBS 2TV drama 'Full House' in which Song Hye-kyo and Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) appeared in 2004.
Director Pyo added cheers with phrases such as 'I support Song Hye-kyo and the 'Now, we are breaking up' team', and 'Have a cold coffee and cheer up everyone.'
Previously, Song Hye-kyo responded to the enthusiastic support by certifying gifts such as snacks received from acquaintances.
Song Hye-kyo is in the midst of filming for the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'.
(Photo=Song Hye-kyo SNS).                 Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000469952
  • Love 1

Waaaahhh guys,I've just read from ig account this morning,that manage about korean ent news n guess what?it said that SHK will play another drama with LEB PD-nim!!!!!!! Kyaaaaaa!!!:omg:what a good news if thats truly happen, hopefully.. although I wanna see her comeback in a movie,but still I don't wanna complaint as long as I can see her work!!!!!!

• Like 1