Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^Tks for your article Freshspring,         As we know, in the movie Hye Kyo will ask Takeshi who is a doctor to attend/treat her illness.The MC asked her "Why didn't you take off your clothes when he is attending to you?most people would have done so"
She shyly replied "Director did not arrange for it."
edit: At the end of their interview, HXM said to Hye Kyo she is very pretty in Mandarin (ni hen piao liang) which Hye kyo humurously replied in Mandarin "I know" (wo zhi dao)

SHK seldom dressed to kill with beautiful long flowing gowns and stunning short dresses at such movie premieres making everybody sore eyes -  best ever public appearance so far, most importantly she is enjoying herself so much until her eyes can tell a thousand words!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Crossing" Taipei conference - Takeshi admit he is Single

"The Crossing: Bliss troubled times," held on the 3rd press conference in Taipei, John Woo and main actor Takeshi Kaneshiro, Huang Xiaoming, Song Hye Kyo, 吴飞霞 are present, Taiwan origin, "men of God" Takeshi become the focus of audience Although he is 41 years old, but in the film played rejuvenation no sense of violation and high school students, but he actually felt very awkward, mysterious Takeshi normal life, low-key, concerned about his emotional state of the outside world, little shengxiao he said: "still the same , single, single! "

After nearly three years, Takeshi Kaneshiro finally appeared in public, in private life mystery, his low-key, the outside world is curious rumors say he really loves playing video of "otaku", he joked: "I will be reading, watching movies, how just write me playing video media, "he stressed that he did not very mysterious, his duty is to trick play well, do not care about how others see him, or put him as a star, he admits:." That is everybody loved me, my fantasy, it is our hearts characters, I'm not going to play like the hearts of everyone. "He believes that his work is less likely if the future a little more work, it should not be so mysterious, moderator Huang Zi Jiao laugh deficit him: "! Then you publish it now accounts micro letter," he says with a laugh: "I do not micro-channel yeah ...... what's app also deleted." Huang Zi Jiao Tucao him: "This is not a mysterious yet!"

Outside marriage rumors continue about Takeshi Kaneshiro, emotional state media questioning, he faltered a bit, then a little laugh still says: "! Is still the same, single, single," 41-year-old high school student, he played in the film rejuvenation, he admits is very awkward, When high school students revealed that shoot scenes, the film plays Nagasawa met Mother Hitomi Kuroki, Hitomi Kuroki also lose him: "? You are now teens play" Although Takeshi Kumi appeared in Taiwan, but as long as he shot Ads appear in the scene, including trees Taitung, Ilan Literature Museum, all instant burst of red Adore Starchaser locations for such "Takeshi phenomenon", he said: "I am happy, and perhaps the species of works, is the kind of challenge. "Although in recent years Takeshi only then play the movie" The Crossing: Bliss troubled times, "but he also works as advertising, he thanked the good manufacturers with production team willing to give him space to play.

Song Hye Kyo in the film and Takeshi have farm scenes, playing doctor Takeshi to help her auscultation, she said:. "The clothes off it." Moderator Huang Zi Jiao lose her: "? In front of Takeshi Kaneshiro, how did undress" Song Hye Kyo laugh : The "Crossing" director will not let me off  ah," .

She said during childhood she worship Takeshi childhood. Now she is honored to work with his drama.  Hope for the future have the opportunity to cooperate and Takeshi Kaneshiro filming.

Song Hye Kyo premiere in Taipei for the first time watching the film, said she was very moved straight, feel the shooting scene in Taiwan, Kenting is beautiful, I hope next trip to Taiwan instead of working. Huang Xiaoming said that he watched the film also has three points in the film tears, including Song Hye Kyo's farewell show, killing the circus, and play before the final failure of the war, let him say so:. "I was really crying dub"

http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2014-12-03/doc-icesifvx0152081.shtml

Translated by Bing

something wrong with posting, why the long gap?

@kimjung123, thanks chingu for the article, I really appreciate it. Can you please re-edit your post? 8-| It seem there is certain problem with it :\">

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"20141203 宋慧喬迷戀墾丁美景期望再來旅行 金城武撇神秘形象笑認單身中(4K)

cre to uploaders

happy 2900pages chinggus.....OMG.. one lucky man HXM to be paired with Kyo, in some points while watching their photos and videos together my heart jumps for joy and can stop myself to wish they are for real, they really look Good together,, but thats only a wishful thinking cause i have to face the harsh reality HXM is already taken and Kyossiii is already belong to...or will be belong to someone else,,, who knows...
@freshspring yes our dear Kyo never fails to  amaze and surprise us....take a good well rest for now to redeemed your energy until the next moves/action/event engagements of our dearie....

For the videos  you posted freshspring
Hye Kyo comments:
She feels very lucky to be able to work with 3 acting Gods from China,Hong Kong and Taiwan.Even there are not  many Chinese actress that can claim to have worked with 3 of them.She feels honored to be able to work with them and gained many valuable lessons and experiences from them.
Every moment and locations throughout the filming process are important to her.She remembers every single moment well, yesterday she watched the movie for the first time.The scene that touched her the most which she agrees with HXM is when he sent and bid her farewell at the harbor.It's touching enough when she was filming but it's even more so when she watched the movie.
Another one will be Waltz scene, she was really happy while filming that scene and watching that on screen yesterday brought back good memories.And shooting at Kenting, it's really beautiful ,she hopes to go there the next time round as a tourist.
The MC added that during the farewell scene, HXM  had tears in his eyes but to let his wife leave without worry, he held back and put on sunglasses. He made her laugh while asking her which one is the hardest:speaking Mandarin,dancing waltz or playing the piano.While asking, he choked on his own saliva saying that he is old and always has this problem thereby apologizing to Hye Kyo.
Hye Kyo said all are difficult because due to time constraint she must master all in a short time period.It's hard to act  and even more so with Mandarin which is not her mother tongue. She must learnt 3 songs in a short time frame and it's tough but she thinks all are worth it.But if she must choose one,the hardest will be acting in Mandarin.
Takeshi has been her idol since young and she felt nervous during their first meeting. She feels honored to be able to work with him and learnt a great deal from him. 

Our Goddess has accomplished so much for year 2014, she is truly the 1st Korean actress to have worked with 2 famous Directors from Hong Kong (to my knowledge) and famous actors from Hong Kong, China and Taiwan. 1st to grace so many magazines in China. Hope she also accomplish to find her true love 2015. Can't wait any longer.

@khxy dearest, How kind you are to help us  115.gif

khxy said: ^Tks for your article Freshspring,         As we know, in the movie Hye Kyo will ask Takeshi who is a doctor to attend/treat her illness.The MC asked her "Why didn't you take off your clothes when he is attending to you?most people would have done so"
She shyly replied "Director did not arrange for it."

Here are extra little tidbits from the articles that freshspring posted (thanks dear).  I'll just compiled it into one post.

Director Woo said the first person that he selected for the roles is Song Hye Kyo.  When script first came out, he wanted to invite SHK to play the part of the wealthy heiress.  He likes her beautiful outer appearance, she has an air of nobility on her.  SHK said this time the happiest thing for her was to be able to star in the same film as her childhood idol (referring to TK).  She felt she and HXM had a good understanding of each other when they acted together, but what she hopes for the most is a chance to really collaborate with TK.

HXM also mentioned in another article that when he wasn't famous, SHK was already famous.  Growing up he has watched her dramas, he forgets that she is actually younger than him.  Kyo said during the filming, all the actors were very warm and enthusiastic, very happy to film in Taiwan.