Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@crixia didnt you read the translation of their interviews? both kdw & shk had a interview where they said that when they are meeting in private they always talk about their work because they dont have anything in common but still they treat each other as bestfriend..

i think its unfair to kdw that hes being judge like that because from the very start he has nothing but good words for shk.

• Like 1

@freshpring:Thank you so much for the video.....'My Brilliant life' jangbeomjun music video by CJ Entertainment Official. The video alone was making me cry what more if I watch the movie?Way to go MBL!!In no time you will be #1 as Susan I has predicted!!Thank you all, for your non stop contributions to keep this forum the best and #1 in my opinion.Welcome to all the newbies:-bd :-bd . To our silent readers.. sisters come and join us.The more the merrier =)) =))

Really need lots of koreans and chinese kyonatics here to help translate news.sometimes we can't rely too much on google translate.thanks

Goodluck unnie. Hope you gain more strength.Don't worry, MPL will be a blockbuster, very nice story,good for family. God Bless You unnie,you said you wanted to work hard for the people still waiting for you,then you double time because there's a lot of kyonatics waiting for you. I hope your next project will be a romcom. It will help you lighten your feeling.

Stay beautiful, we wanted to see you smile again with no bitterness. You are very well supported by our famous cheerleaders here @SusanC, @ohsooyoung,btw you can also enrol in Kyo University it's free. @ohsooyoung be ready unnie might one day enrol in your school.please take good care of her.hehehe

God Bless everyone,thank you for your infos,for your resourcefulness,for your time and hardwork.

Prayers really move mountains,keep the faith kyonatics,we're getting there.

^lovely MV . Thanks to freshspring dear :x

I read Kyo talked about the visiting of the filming set to It's ok, It's love. She said that she promised to visit them and she also told JIS that he better get ready movie promotion...i guess she expected to see JIS at the VIP premiere which i think JIS will be there for his Youngie :D

crixa, translations sometimes could be quite misleading what was actually being said dear...dun think it was that he meant.

Ria, welcome back dear and welcome all newbies to Kyo's thread :D

A5cvQl.jpg

sy brhrp teman2 di lautan indonesia tdk brkcil hati dg hsil wwancara Kdw kmren.mnrut sy wajar dia mngtakn itu krn mlihat dr apa yg tlah di alami Shg rsany it adlh jwbn yg pling baik kita smua tau btapa fans dr Kdw sgt sensitif ktika mnyangkut mslah pribadiny.jd bukn sperti akang mnjauh dr Shg tp mnurut sy dia mlindungi dg crany sndiri dn mngkin ini jug brdasarkn usul dr agen mreka sndiri dn seolh d ykin kn dg hsil wwncara Shg kmeren.jd kita msti move on yg lalu biarlah brlalu sy slalu bangga pd Shg sy mnyukainy sjak AIMH dn sy slalu mnjd pmbca trsmbunyi d lautan indonesia dn mngkuti prckpn klian.syangny sy tdk mmliki akun ny,itlh knp sy mnulis dsini dg hrapan kita bisa brsma2 support aong hye gyo.terima kasih

@FitriH, welcome dear. 8c245064-e63a-4e93-9b55-f2398e749cba_zps
This scene really touches my heart and makes me so emotional. It is so hard to say goodbye to the mother that Areum loves and to the son that Mirae devotes her life to.
In the pic, Areum draws wings to his mother, put his mother Mirae in the starry made sky. To him, she is an angel sent from heaven to come along with him and his father. I believe even in the thought of departing he still misses her really much.

• Like 1

@biancaloveu18‌ @utkim it's true though, mistranslations are quite a pain, especially for non Korean speakers. It might be mistranslated, it's just that in the article I've read that's how it is translated. Who am I to judge whether the translation is right or wrong since I'm not Korean. I just gave my personal opinion. I'm not judging KDW. I am a fan of him. But I'm Hye Kyo unnie's fan first and foremost. So it hurts me if I see these kind of articles with Knetizens commenting harsh words in the said article. I am sorry but that's just how I feel. I hope you understand.

Guest song4kim

She cant play a villain!...bcoz you cant hate, more so slap the face of an angel!no no no!but knowing her,she likes challenges,right?

But before you play a villain,can you please get married first so we can see your cute babies!...i will leave everything behind and will apply as the nanny of your babies...it would be my honor,your highness!...hehehe :D

Tnx for the new pics kyonatics!as usual,the best!

hi everyone.....don't think SHK is going to get married for another couple of years yet..... until end of this year she will be very busy with her chinese projects IAQ and the Crossing.........
If i am not wrong...IAQ is coming out in November and The Crossing in December...so most likely she will be very busy with travel and promotions until Jan 2015. And after that most likely she will do a Korean Drama or a Movie so thats another half the year gone...hehehehe And i have got a wonderful feeling that her acting career is really going to take off after MPL and these 2 chinese films especially The Crossing. Just seeing the trailer of MPL and The Crossing is awesome.
So lets expect something in 2017 or 2018 when is she is in her late 30's....then i think marriage is on the cards...heheheheh ;)

@MayaE‌ ... regarding what @FitriH‌ write, in indonesia there is a forum like soompi named lautanindonesia, and she doesnt have account there. And i think most of lautan indonesia member is soompi member, so fitri try to communicate via soompi. It is regarding news about kdw said that kdw and shg doesnt share same interest. So many fans dissappoint for that.

Oke @FitriH‌ ... correct me if i'm wrong ya...

Guest song4kim

Really @LynneL?i beg to disagree coz based on my crystal ball,my nanny skills will be put to test soon!she can get married in between promotions you know...remember she's a ninja in the airport!hehehe... :)>-

(Just for fun guys...hehehe..)...

AND two more sleepness nights to go and MPL will be flooded with stars! =D> and...moon...sun...comets...spaceship...aliens...!