Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

21 minutes ago, utkim said:

I'm so happy for our kyo...have been waiting for this day to come for the longest. Congrats kyo and jk

You can hang your boots now..:D 

What a long road isnt it?but finally!! 

This was the song that played while SHK was entering at SJK's Fanmeet..He meant every word..:lol: What a sweet guy.

SHE

Charles Aznavour

She may be the face I can't forget,
A trace of pleasure or regret,
May be my treasure or
The price I have to pay.

She may be the song that summer sings,
May be the chill that autumn brings,
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day.

She may be the beauty or the beast,
May be the famine or the feast,
May turn each day into a
Heaven or a hell.

She may be the mirror of my dream,
A smile reflected in a stream,
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell.

She who always seems so happy in a crowd,
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud,
No one's allowed to see them
When they cry.

She may be the love that cannot hope to last,
May come to me from shadows of the past,
That I remember till the day I die.

She may be the reason I survive,
The why and wherefore I'm alive,
The one I'll care for through the
Rough and rainy years.

Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be.
The meaning of my life is she, she, she--.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, sunbae0401 said:

Really.! The Goddess of Korea is finally getting married.  Wishing the couple a happy married life.  This is day I've been waiting for, SHK  news Wedding day!

Congratulations and wishing our couple all that is good.  So happy for them.  I have been following her since Full House and I know that Song Joong Ki is Mr. Right for her.  He has been expressing his consideration and feelings for her for a while and I know that the two will be so happy together.  Even when you look at her when they are together, you can see that he is someone so special to her.  Happy, happy, happy!

• Like 5

I couldn't be more happier for Song Hye Kyo. My long wish has been finally granted. I have been a fan and will always be a fan of Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin tandem but that wishful thinking will always remain in reel. More than a fan of tandem, I am a big fan of SHK and a silent one. Todays news brought me so much joy thinking that she will be well taken care of the man she choses to love and share her life with. To Song-Song couple may you live happily ever after and produce  many offspring.

Congrats and Best wishes to Song-Song couple. The news is quite surprising but rest assured that it made most of the fans happy.:blush:

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

https://stars.udn.com/star/story/10088/2565639

Song Hye Kyo to follow her husband SONG Chung-ki made a statement of sweet contact details

Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo will be married on October 31.  Figure / CFP Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo will be married on October 31. Figure / CFP
2017-07-05 17:05 
United Daily News reporter Meiyan Lennon / instant reports
Han Xing Song Hui Qiao and Song Zhongji announced on the 5th will be married on October 31, Song Songji first in the brokerage company official website issued a statement, then Song Hye Kyo also followed the prospective husband's footsteps, issued a statement, she said Song Zhongji is her real life , But also to expose the details of the exchanges, two people from the colleagues, think that the value is very similar, she will not give the trust so.

Song Huiqiao full text as follows:

Hello, I'm Song Hye Kyo, it's been a long time to say hello for the last time, and I want to share my personal good news for you, and you will probably be surprised to hear that my divorce will be heard. I understand that you may think I can not respect me Of the fans, but I hope you can understand me with an open mind.

I was able to share anything with him, and I found that our values and ideas were like, and I could share anything with him.

He is a great colleague and friend, so we often contact, also spent a lot of time to understand each other, for a long time, he did not keep me, give me trust and courtesy, I think if the future with him, Is how beautiful, but also can feel my true feelings, that moment I know that he is my real life emperor.

I want to let my fans know the marriage for the first time, but marry this thing is not only my personal thing, I must be very careful, in fact, to declare the marriage I am also very nervous, after all, so suddenly, but I believe my Fans will support me, for my decision, please continue to give me support and trust, I am very grateful to all the fans patiently so I made a statement.

I will no longer be a person but two people, and I will take this as an opportunity to live a better self, will experience a better life, please give me the blessing, thank you.

-------------------------

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/hyekyo-personal-letter-fans-boyfriend/

Guest RoseS

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20170705/mobile/bkn-20170705150405129-0705_00862_001.html?eventPath=hk_entertainment&eventID=4028834753c57c3a0153e276b3a61caf

Song Zhongji personally respond: early this year with Song Huiqiao agreed life
July 05 (c) 15:04
bkn-20170705150405129-0705_00862_001_01p.jpg?20170705170056
31-year-old South Korean actor Song Songji and 35-year-old actress Song Hye Kyo last year in tune, "the descendants of the sun" after several rumors, the two have been denied, to today suddenly announced that this year on October 31 marriage, fans are shocked The 

And Song Zhongji afternoon in the official fan site message, personally announced to the fans marriage: "I met me to make my shiny and glorious works, spent a happy time together, more than a very precious friend, We have confirmed each other's true love and love each other. " 

He said at the beginning of the year to decide to get married: "In the beginning of the new year in 2017, when we agreed to spend life together, in order to use love to fill the gap between the two sides and began to overcome the difficult new life, I will In the last day of October 2017, the wedding was held with Miss Song Hye Kyo. 

Song Zhongji said that although it has been very fast to inform the news, but the marriage is not a personal thing, both sides and family members are very valuable, so it has been very careful and careful, he also pointed to because he starred in the film "Warships" will soon be released, the film includes a lot of people's enthusiasm and effort, do not want to because of his personal affairs and efforts to produce the production group, so has not announced the news, he promised to become a handsome actor and reliable The head of the family, hope that we can support him and Song Hye Kyo. 

bkn-20170705150405129-0705_00862_001_02p.jpg?20170705170056

Song Zhongji announced the marriage after the official website of the fans message.
bkn-20170705150405129-0705_00862_001_03p.jpg?20170705170056

He said earlier this year decided to enter another stage of life.
bkn-20170705150405129-0705_00862_001_04p.jpg?20170705170056

--------------------------------------
SHK's searching for furniture......:D. Her own house or SJK(nearly 8 or 9 US millions:rolleyes:
--------------------------------------
credit to owner

Yeonhap News 
#SSC Wedding Announcement...

Video and translates ;cr @koreasongsongcouple

19934107_1994921834075352_6976739124661190656_n.jpg?oh=328091d01147a1f2480e3e4309b56bf9&oe=59CE72A5

----------------------------------

--https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/05/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-write-heartfelt-messages-fans-upcoming-marriage/

--http://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/07/05/17/descendants-of-the-sun-stars-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-to-wed-in-october

--https://www.viki.com/videos/1097111v-descendants-of-the-sun-episode-9?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social-media-post&utm_content=descendantsofthesun_ep9_kiss&utm_campaign=2016-04-02

Viki shared their video.
25 mins · 

Still screaming over the news that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's romance went from reel to real!

Relive the start in 'Decendants of the Sun'!

12419739_1085727634817551_417407313_n.jpg?oh=9d142c448a31a9803208edfe6c708fc5&oe=59D5913D

Viki

Riding off into the sunset with Song Joong Ki. Song Hye Kyo just lived every 'Descendants of the Sun' fan's fantasy: http://bit.ly/1SkCgP8

Finally our goddess settling down. So happy for her and best thing is she has found her love ❤️, the one that she can trust for the rest of her future. Pray all goes well for her and JK. Well, he's a nice guy too. Really Happy for her. 

• Like 8

A very big congratulations and bless to our Song Hye Kyo for reaching her final destination with Song Joong-Ki oppa. She's finally settling down soon with a wonderful man with a very big heart who cherished her. I am very glad Kyo will be to sharing the next chapter of her life with Joong-Ki oppa forever. They are such a beautiful couple inside and out. I wish kyo the best in life with Song Joong-Ki. I'm happy to hear she's having a new project soon. I can't wait to see her on screen again. Fighting Song Hye Kyo your  her new project. :heart::wub:

• Like 5

Congratulations to our dearest Kyo and Joong Ki!!  Finally our goddess is getting married :)  Felt like we've been waiting for this day to come for the longest time.  I've been reading comments on weibo from her official fan account and some comments are truly touching and emotional.  Many of these fans have been long-time fans and have grown up watching Kyo.  They are truly happy for Kyo, but with a bit of sadness also.  It's like seeing their own daughters/sisters get married.  I've translated the top comments:

1.  Kyo will be happy, handing you over to Mr. Song, I'll be at ease (knowing JK will love and protect her)

2.  Be happy, my goddess

3.  Kyo, sincerely wishing you and Joong Ki to spend your future together hand in hand.  Happy that you've found your true love.  Have been so worried about you.  With your fragile heart, was afraid that you'll miss this chance with such a good and warm man, but you bravely took this step finally.  Truly happy for you.  Even though we're from different countries and regions, but we are unanimous in this beautiful acknowledgement.  I believe that everyone around the world will bless you.  Always love you, will love both of you more.

4.  From now on, you're not alone anymore, there will be a shoulder for you to rely on, there will always be someone to protect you!  For Song son-in-law (haha, fans really think of Kyo as their own daughter), we've been able to see his character/personality along the way, he is a trust-worthy man.  So you will be happy, you must be happy!

• Like 24

OMG I'm thrilled beyond words after reading about their wedding confirmation. Finally!!! It's always been my dream to see her in a wedding dress and soon it'll become a reality. SJK-sshi (as if he's gonna read this comment ^_^), please please take care of Kyo. You both are very lucky to have found each other and may you two be blessed with happiness always. 

I'm genuinely happy that she's found her true love..but I can't help feeling a bit sad as well. It's like I'm letting go of my own family member here lol but she's in good hands now so I'm not worried. 

Can't wait to see SongSong babies :D

@hclover96 Love everything about your post. It's beautiful.. :wub:

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

KBS Drama re-airs 'Descendants of the Sun' following Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's marriage news

By yckim124    4 hours ago  
song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo
'Descendants of the Sun' will be re-airing on KBS Drama.

On July 5, KBS Drama announced that they decided to re-air the hit drama in celebration of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's marriage news. Episodes 1 to 8 will start airing at 1 p.m on the 5th. Episodes 9 to 16 will be airing on the 6th starting at 2:10 p.m KST. 

The on-screen couple revealed to be real life lovers and announced that they'll be getting married this October. 

Once again, congratulations to the Song Song couple!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/kbs-drama-re-airs-descendants-of-the-sun-following-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyos-marriage-news

(how special they are Dr. Kang and Captain Yoo:D)