Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

guys let us enjoy being a loyal fan of Kyo i know all of us here have our own opinion for her if she is in a relationship or not well its her call not us and all off us here doesnt know what is the real status of her me if she is single or not i am forever supporting and never leave her behind i know her for a long time  all her trial in life she fought for it and she stood up and move on with her life so guys let us all be happy for our goddess let us supporting her hand in hand and with God in our side peace all! thank you....:blush:

• Like 6

I would like to clarify my earlier post.  I do not see anything wrong  with some of you being SHK fans and also the new "shipping" supporters. However, I believe there is a forum dedicated to the new "shipping" where you can post all your comments and articles about it.  Just as SJK forum only post articles and comments about him..Kang Don Won forum about him only...I would like for us to focus on SHK.  There is a reason why her Korean fan club disallowed shipping signs at her upcoming fan meeting on November 13th.  This forum should be about her and her work. 

When I became her fan after watching TWTWB, I did an extensive research on her via internet.  I am a Korean-American who can read Korean, so it was easy for me to read Korean articles about SHK.  I was really dismayed by the numerous negative posts regarding her "scandals" (what scandals, ludicrous!) where she was rumored to be dating most of her co-stars.  Also, SHK's past interviews indicated that she was really bothered by these rumors. 

SHK is so beautiful and such a natural actress that she can create great chemistry with all of her co-stars.  So, I understand why people create shippings,, but she and her agency stated in many occasions that she was not dating anyone.  As her fans, why not give her the benefit of doubt that she in fact is not dating at the moment? 

If you examine the top, most respected Korean actresses who the most revered directors want to direct, i.e. Jun Ji Hyun, Son Ye Jin, Kim Hae Soo, Ha Ji Won--they rarely are intertwined in romantic rumors.  They let their work speak for themselves.  I believe some of the PDs in the past were reluctant to work with SHK because she had so many rumors about her on the internet. 

As her fan, I would also like to see her in love with someone who respects and loves her unconditionally.  But, I don't really know SHK personally. I don't know what kind of person she is...I am not her friend, but I love her work.  I am very selfish about wanting to see her projects as long as possible. I want her to have a long, prosperous career.  I want to cry with her and ;laugh with her while watching her movie or drama when I am old and grey....I am about same age. 

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, esophageal14 said:

Will be looking forward to it, lovumuchhyekyo! I hope you could really go and  meet or at least have a glimpse of her.  bliss

Thanks esophageal14, we need all your prayers to survive the weather and obtain KBS tickets. We are preparing  to camp outside even if we don't get a ticket. 

We missed out on the FM and Chengdu so we are not missing out on this one.

Most important of all please pray that I don't die of a heart attack when I see our idol. :frown:scary thought !!!

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

Thanks esophageal14, we need all your prayers to survive the weather and obtain KBS tickets. We are preparing  to camp outside even if we don't get a ticket. 

We missed out on the FM and Chengdu so we are not missing out on this one.

Most important of all please pray that I don't die of a heart attack when I see our idol. :frown:scary thought !!!

we will do dear and please send us our regards and tell her we love her so much waaaah i want to go also but my boss wont allow me its a busy months for have a lots of luck  be safe god bless                                                                 

• Like 2

hope all is well in this thread that we learned to love and expressed in our own little way in supporting SHK! its really inevitable that there may be differences in one's opinion and its true that anyone is entitled for their own opinion and views but I guess there must be also be considerations as to whom it will be directed that may cause disagreements or misunderstanding with other fans . through the years of joining this thread I came to learn different types of SHK fans , some are SHK fans for her works only, some fans learned to like thru shipping, some fans loves her for her beauty, some fans love her thru her CFs/ads , some fans that love to ship her, etc etc  and there are fans who just loves everything about her and wants her to be happy and I happen to fall in this category!

hope everyone is just as excited as I am about SHKs forthcoming 20th anniversary fanmeet !

credit:as labeled

2 of SHKs IG update is hot topic in nate

연예 hot포토

• Like 15

Song Hye Kyo for High Cut February 2013                                                                                            credit to owner                                                                                                                    tumblr_miw8qiHsJn1s6f4k2o1_250.gif  tumblr_miw8qiHsJn1s6f4k2o2_250.jpgtumblr_miw8qiHsJn1s6f4k2o3_250.jpg                tumblr_miw8qiHsJn1s6f4k2o4_250.jpg  tumblr_miw8qiHsJn1s6f4k2o5_250.gif  tumblr_miw8qiHsJn1s6f4k2o6_250.jpg              tumblr_miw8qiHsJn1s6f4k2o7_250.jpg  tumblr_miw8qiHsJn1s6f4k2o8_250.jpg   tumblr_miw8qiHsJn1s6f4k2o9_250.gif                                               

• Like 8

(bohmi) thank you so much for mentioning my name let us enjoy our moment here in this thread i love  to see your post and comments here and let us continue supporting her and i hope soon we hear a good news from our dear Kyo let us stick to each other guys and thank you all for all the news and pictures of her be safe all god bless peace! nyt nyt nyt                                                                      

• Like 3

Hi everyone, haven't been here for a while and want to say thank you for the updates :)

I think all of us here are first and foremost Kyo fans.  We are all here because we love her and support her.  Her happiness and well being are our first priority.  Because Kyo is a very beautiful and talented actress, she has great chemistry with almost all of her male co-stars so it's understandable why there are shippers.  Most of us here are sensible enough to know what's real and what's not.  As long as we are sensible and mature in our shipping and not post baseless rumors, I don't think there should be a problem.  Please let us lay this issue to rest and continue to support Kyo in this thread.  That's the main reason why we are here in the first place.  Let's also be respectful towards one another and understand there will be a difference of opinions, but ultimately we all just want Kyo to be happy.

Kyo's baidu and Chinese fans did charity on behalf of Kyo for her 20th anniversary :)  They donated 25 bags of dog food and 2 big boxes of disinfectant to a dog shelter that rescues stray dogs.  Not only did they donated, but they also helped out at the dog shelter.

6afb0f0cgw1f99ab733p6j21kw28gx53.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f99aaualfjj21kw28g1az.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f99aayl9ouj21kw28ge5t.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f99abb98rlj21kw28gu0u.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f99abejtfaj20k00sbjte.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f99aard8m7j21kw28gqrz.jpg

• Like 22

All of us has differing opinions, viewpoints,and maybe even differing definition of shipping!

It boils down to RESPECTING each other's opinions regardless! But, I think we should stay away from discussions

about who we ship SHK with in this thread, as much as possible! As far as I am aware of, this thread is solely for discourses about

Song Hye Kyo! But sometimes there are exceptions to the rules especially if discussions gear towards SHK and her male counterpart.

There are times circumstances like this is unavoidable. In this case I think it would be wise to not go deeper into discussions

about her and the counterpart to avoid shipping issues, just concentrate on her.

Let shipping issues be discussed in the shipping thread!  Thumbup Shipping is fun as long as we do not hurt anyone! Lubdub

Nuts, but I ship SHK with no one in particular. I admire all of these actors. In the end, it's SHK's call that matters!

Let's enjoy The Goddess of Asia and Beyond for the meantime! She has a lot to offer and let 's savor it while it lasts!

• Like 5

Anyong, Kyoers/ Kyonatics! Yes, we stay united for the love for our dear woman, SHK!

I just want to write my amazement & appreciation to all the fans who by their means have made great impact.

First, Hyerabagi who inspite some issues regarding the tickets are managing this fanmeet. It's a tough job especially, you don't only cater Korean fans but also the international fans who acquired tickets. Thank you for your unending love& outpouring effort. More work to come, but we are behind supporting you. 

Then these Chinese fans who in one way or another came together to celebrate SHK's anniv by giving& volunteering for these dogs just as SHK did in the past. There's no demand, but purely in dedication for SHK! 

I'll include all those who are participating in online polls especially 'worth the effort ones' ,those who contribute on this thread - the longtime ones and the new ones, those who unconditionally hold pages in FB,Insta, Twitter etc & update for our SHK! Thre are more! You know who you are! Honestly, you are the reasons more people come to love her.

This love we have for this woman is always in US! 

• Like 9

Guys today is the end of round 7 ..

Ⅶ, October 16 - October 30 21:00
List of the total list: the most influential in the Chinese area of the top ten female stars and the Chinese region's and the most influential ten male stars, two list of 20 stars will enter the general selection, Of the top ten candidate stars.
(Top 10 both female/male category while be in enter the general selection of the top ten candidates star)

Ⅷ, October 31 - November 13
Total List: 2016 Chinese-language area of the ten most influential star, will be decided by the votes to support the 2016 annual Chinese region's most influential top ten stars. http://star.dzyule.com

Let us push this one for Song Hye Gyo pls help guys

• Like 3

seriously I cant wait for her upcoming fan meeting n her birthday bash 

she's been jetsetting to Italy,Paris for her photoshoots for the last two weeks. hopefully for her new photobook. probably those the lucky ones that attend her upcoming FM will get copy or glimpse of that photoshoots.she must be very pretty. ..gosh u guys are indeed lucky to be able to come for her FM... please do share ur experiences here 

proud of her recent award.finally they acknowledged her after twenty years in ent world. can't wait for her upcoming projects 

for now looking forward for her FM and kbs year end award.shes hardworking lady and she deserves all the loves and appreciation from her long-time fans and new fans. let's continue showering her with support and loves... fighting! !! 

• Like 7

18 hours ago, bohmi said:

And good luck to lovumuchhyekyo, foresthills, sarg, hazeline cheng, van phan & the other for Song Hye Kyo 20 Anniversary Fanmeeting

Yes, congratulation:smiley:

could not waiting more for Nov. 13:blush:

Today's Photo: October 28, 2016 [4]

2016/10/28 

photo777677.jpg

Song Hye-kyo (left) and Song Joong-ki pose at the Korean Popular Culture and Art Awards in Seoul on Thursday.

photo777788.jpg

photo777787.jpg

photo777786.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/today-s-photo-october-28-2016-4-99965.html