Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

16 hours ago, utkim said:

No they are not the same, but they are matching though :P

Chingus...is it really our dearie Kyo?  :blink: . Not complaning though...they both look super cute together....i dun know what to say :lol:

Asking the same thing.Who is she and where did unni go???Lol..Made me think of what Jin Goo said about SHK being careful. But I love this SHK.More carefree. More relax. :wub:

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, utkim said:

No they are not the same, but they are matching though :P

Chingus...is it really our dearie Kyo?  :blink: . Not complaning though...they both look super cute together....i dun know what to say :lol:

Oh , they look so much alike... So it's a boyfriend/girlfriend jacket then...like a couple jacket :)

why would they have similar jackets if they not together...

they messing with our heads badly....

• Like 6

9 hours ago, kathhye said:

[LIVE from HK] Song Hye Kyo: We didn't expect this amount of support & are very thankful. Do also support the other roles in #DOTS as well!

saw this tweet.. One of the many reasons i super love her!  So humble and kind

Hi. Thanks for this.

are there any other things she said in the presscon??? can we have some more. 

love to know more about her.  

Though shes very private but in her interviews shes honest , answers questions direct and no sugarcoats

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

Hong Kong airport, Song-song couple(Captain Yoo protect Dr. Kang, walk next to his woman), a moment not Ms. Park='take a break:crazy:'. Wishing this moment will be in next Descendants of the Sun, Season 2(Mrs.&Mr. Yoo) Then today news....:D Dream come true:wub:

“Descendants of the Sun” PD Talks About Possibility of Second Season

“Descendants of the Sun” PD Talks About Possibility of Second Season

Producer Lee Eung Bok in charge of the currently popular drama “Descendants of the Sun” has sat down for an interview to discuss and answer some questions about the drama.

“Descendants of the Sun” has been highly anticipated before the airing and now is the top-rated drama for the Wednesday-Thursday time slot.

Many viewers who have tuned into the drama have said that the recent episode, episode 12, felt like it’s the final episode. When asked about how the remaining four episodes will effect the story line, the producer answered, “There are still a lot of events bound to happen. From now on, every episode will feel like it’s the last one.”

Since this drama is so widely popular, some viewers are already asking for a season two. The producer explained, “It would be good if a season two was made, but the actual possibility of it is… (laughter). It would be hard to bring back the original cast since we have to empty our schedule and it’s also difficult for both writers of the drama to work together again. ”

Do you want to see a second season?

Watch “Descendants of the Sun” on Viki:

Source (1)

SONG JOONG KI & SONG HYE KYO WERE AN EYEFUL OF CUTENESS DURING “DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN” PRESS CONFERENCE IN HONG KONG (UPDATED)

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/04/05/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-were-an-eyeful-of-cuteness-during-descendants-of-the-sun-press-conference-in-hong-kong/

“Descendants of the Sun” Reveals Beautiful New Pictures of the Song-Song Couple

“Descendants of the Sun” Reveals Beautiful New Pictures of the Song-Song Couple

Prepare your heart for the cuteness!

On April 5, KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun” released new pictures of the beloved “Song-Song” couple of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki through an official post titled, “Song-Song Couple’s Memories in Uruk.”

In the pictures, you can see Song Hye Kyo acting cute for Song Joong Ki as he smiles broadly for her. In another shot, you can see a shot of their kiss scene and close hug. The pictures automatically make you smile as you look at them.

Spoiler

These photos do show scenes up to and including the latest episode, so beware if you are not caught up yet!

Song Hye Kyo Song Joong Ki  1Song Hye Kyo Song Joong Kisong joong ki song hye kyoSong Hye Kyo Song Joong Ki3Song Hye Kyo Song Joong Ki2Song Hye Kyo Song Joong Ki4    Song Hye Kyo Song Joong Ki5

[same my favor: first big hug, Captain Yoo' eyes&mouth =cute emotions='copycat' from 'doll' Kang=DUET ACTING:wub:]

[Spoilers] global frenzy! "Sun descendants" will burn Six reasons7875123cfdc8aa8ff0e308f8d683dcc9.jpg

4/not old goddess

dd768027bb3ac0f8699bed58bc0bad27.jpg

@sunbae0401 yes rumor is the diamond earing .. In as far as i know she's not modelling for the brand... How generous n... Spechless.. She's love her fans n his too hahaha.. She's usually give a "great" expensive gift pack at almost every private her fans meeting.. But for this maybe.. Just maybe is the first.. Correct me all

@jjeennyy19 being so open in public.. I think is more than 5 years hahahaha.. Maybe from all in or maybe is the first but for that smile maybe 5 years (sorrykdwbutthesmileisdifferentnowisthatwwsmile) so the jacket n the caps.. Love her style is back when ww n fh times.. Casual n sexy.. Wondering if she's wearing jeans or mini skirt with legging hhhhhmmmm.. Same sandals maybe if ooops wrong thread ... Sorry

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 6

i dont know what so special in Hongkong why SHK is like this???????????? whaaaaaa she is spoiling us BIGTIME with lots of goodies to feast on!  yesterday when she arrived at HK airport i thought all the while she will behave consistently keeping distance with her co-star but today , a total eclipse might have happen this morning in Hongkong that SHK is at all smiles at her presscon , glowing and radiantly looking with all those lovely smiles and in a very happy and comfortable mode with SJK no disturbances from manager , after the presscon there's this photoshoot with SJK with her awesome fashion style love her 2 outfits , and this is not all , she managed to post non stop 5 photos on her IG that fans are looking forward to , in addition more photos again during their dinnertime, whoa today is like watching DoTs best episode ever. don't know what to expect for tomorrow she might have more surprises to offer , more gift for those who patiently wait like us????????

SHKs Gift for those who patiently wait: APRIL 5, 2016 HONGKONG

1. her different aura and happy mode during the presscon, super love to see her smile !

20160405134458_ijn_0067.jpg

2. her beautiful photoshoot after the presscon

6afb0f0cjw1f2lutafnygj20hq0qo76e.jpg6afb0f0cjw1f2lut9s2j2j20qo0hpmyr.jpg64441a2fjw1f2lxv39k56j21kw11sgok.jpg

3. overflow of IG update , more photos of her with SJK whaaaaaa 

ad48c9f1jw1f2m4t5ex7fj20k00zk14u.jpg

4. dinner photos, not sure if taken before or after dinner

6afb0f0cjw1f2m7oau9muj20hs0buadz.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f2m8igd6jbj20h00h075c.jpg

well just as they say it takes two to tango and definitely SJK proved to be a very nice and sweet guy to SHK , definitely he  makes  our Goddess happy and in blooming mode!

Spoiler

006phPObgw1f2m7jv2aloj30u00u0ana.jpg

• Like 16

Awww SHK seems to be really happy lately. Her drama is doing well and she's being well received by the public. She went through a tough period for a while but she's always been the quiet, steady but strong type of work mentality. 

I'm so happy she's finding success and gaining new fans :D 

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

They look alike=sibling:D

Song Song couple's cute images released

photo709504.jpg

KBS 2TV's 'Descendants of the Sun' has released many images featuring Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki looking lovely together.

On April 5th, Song Hye-kyo posted the three images on her personal Instagram saying, "Since Captain Yoo does not do Instagram, I'm uploading these for the sake of brotherly love".

In the revealed photos, Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki look close to each other. The duo look like lovers, friends and siblings in those images.

One of the released photos also show film director Kim Jee-woon, whom she came across at the airport. The three people who met at airport look natural together.

Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo finished the promotional event in Hong Kong on April 5th successfully.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

popular photo, sweet&cute,'fist bump':wub:

5 Adorable real-life photos of Descendants of the Sun's Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo

by whatadrama on Tue, Apr 05, 2016

fe0930fe-82dd-4845-9ae9-cee466101b75.png

Descendants of the Sun's Song Hye Kyo is enthralling us with adorable real-life photos with Captain Yoo! Song Hye Kyo uploaded photos with Song Joong Ki on Instagram today, saying, "Since Captain Yoo doesn't have an Instagram account, I'm updating you guys." 

Although these are mere photos, we can totally see Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki's chemistry present. In the photos, playful Song Song couple sits next to each other, crossing arms and fist bumping. Song Song couple fans commented, "I know you guys aren't dating, but I wish you did!" and "You two look alike especially when you smile."

https://www.dramafever.com/news/5-adorable-real-life-photos-of-descendants-of-the-suns-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye

Song Hye Kyo put a captions for each photo. Let's read @LINK:wub: 

Song Hye Kyo Rewards Fans by Spamming Her Instagram With New Photos of the Song-Song Couple

More

14 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Hide contents

*feels sorry for quoting image. Based on the pics above, i think the 1st one was before the dinner (red lipstick w fresh makeup) the 2nd one ofc after dinner (no lipstick happy face after a satisfying great meal n great dinner partner :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 10

So all Kyonatics or Kyo fans here are happy because our bias is so happy & have a high spirits. We can say this year is her year because of : Successful of her drama, Getting love from people around her, and maybe because she find the love of her life. 

Just.... after this could be a long resting while choosing another interesting project.

Whatever she will do ahead, I think I'm on a stage of fans who will just enjoy whatever my bias want to share to the world. I think it's useless to begging / forcing her to do something just to make fans happy (in that the case imagine how many fans she has to make them happy cos she got a million fans right now base on her followers). So what most important is that SHE IS HAPPY BECAUSE HER HAPPINESS MAKES US HAPPY.

Just giving my 2cents about her relationship with someone, if I'm on her shoes I better not confirming any relation if it just dating. All of Korea already know her failed relationship, it's not a good image for public to have several failed relationship (we talk about Eastern culture). And it's more easy to move on whenever there are not so many people who knows about our life.

I believe SHK is not a person who will use any relationship to get popularity, so to all who thought what Song Song couple showing now is just for Public Relation, me personally think she is not that kind of person. She just enjoy her time with her dearly friend or friends.

I used to be a silent lurker in this thread, but I really enjoy everyone post in here, because this is the place where I can get update news about what my bias doing right now. Thanks to @Ngoc Chieu Nguyen who take over this thread, and for all the people who has made this thread active. I'm not a tech savvy for news finders like mostly people in here, so I think it's time for me to back to my cave and just enjoy the good thing about my bias. Once again THANK YOU TO ALL :heart:

• Like 21

until now im very much happy about the happening yesterday we love you Kyo you always give us a wonderful gift and i hope you will continuing giving us a wonderful news about your next project and we are looking forward for your next project we love you Kyo.....Kyonatics 4ever....❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3

Guest RoseS
  12 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Google trans., http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160405/54951616

After Song Zhongji come out and walk with SHK fathoms day Zo Hong Kong, today appeared in Central Four Seasons Hotel ViuTV campaign, drainage Die today 12:00 has attended press conference, and then it continued to receive a number of media interviews, complete access, double Song again out in force.

Bei evening about 6:45, two-song from the Four Seasons Hotel on the bus, drainage Die 7 were riding two people and vehicles, there are 20 scene a few fans out 6-7 goods Van car chase, a public motorcade drove it straight Central, an Italian food private kitchens G7 Private dining, Joe sister arrived at the scene first, but the media like to see the canal evasive, instant Zo rushed into the lead to the restaurant, then went to the Song Zhongji arrival, drainage canal sync with the car to reach the generous fans instantly surrounded by canals, and shouting Oppa, evasive and Song Zhongji it is good scare, Chung Song Zhongji well dressed casually, wearing a tie only live cap hats, T-shirts and all child playing with live slippers, like GOD has installed the same neighborhood, canal at the beginning of the lens are good evasive, constantly covered with both hands, and then double-Song on the Zo restaurant.

In addition, Joe sister with Song Zhongji though rumored, but Joe sister on Nuisance evasive, with Song Zhongji into Zo restaurant after upload photo with drainage generous Bei restaurant, more breath before upload multiple photo with Song Zhongji Movies generous, two people from time to time put Fushi secondary, really good ghost sweet.

Dual Song long time have not seen people stay until 21:45, a restaurant staff came out from the back door, then double-Sung has left the door waiting Bei generous fans will be disappointed. art_end.gif

[SHK(light lipstick), a photo w/man=chef of Italian restaurant in HK]

Daebak....to OMGssshhhhhh...pretty, gorgeous, beautiful,,as always....very happy to see Kyo's beautiful smile...a true reflections of her happiness at the moment no doubts about that...and i been observing SJK (the captain/big boss) always has that confidence to put his arms around Kyo's shoulder since the Dots PC last feb 22 and obviously he did it again today ( is that His way of proclaiming that She's mine) a very protective gesture of Bigboss to Beauty...hahaha thanks for all the updates Chinggus..

video credit and thanks to owner

• Like 8

With Song-Song and Yoo Ah-in's cameo, will "Descendants of the Sun" reach 40%?

With only two more weeks to go, will "Descendants of the Sun" break through 40%?

"Descendants of the Sun" ended the great journey to Uruk last week. The story took place in Korea after that. The couples' romance grew bigger and the soldiers have taken off their uniform.

Previously in Uruk, Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) and Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) said they wanted to date like normal people back in Korea as they broke up. Yoo Si-jin asked her out for a movie they didn't get to watch the last time and he kissed her goodbye.

At the end of this day's episode, Kang Mo-yeon and Yoo Si-jin were seen having a good time in Korea. Kang Mo-yeon got drunk and Yoo Si-jin sent her home.

Curiosity builds on the Goo-Won couple. Yoon Myeong-joo (Kim Ji-won-I) cried as she yelled at Seo Dae-yeong (Jin Goo), "This isn't possible. How can you let me find out like this?" She then left him saying, "Let's drop it".

Yoo Si-jin and Seo Dae-yeong took off their uniforms to guard the conference hall. They looked like bodyguards. It also seems like a terror happens in the following episode.

Above all, Yoo Ah-in's cameo appearance has increased anticipation for the drama. Yoo Ah-in is making a special appearance out of friendship with Song Hye-kyo.

Yoo Ah-in will take on the role of a smart banker and he will be co-starring alongside Song Hye-kyo.

The cast of the drama have been seen together outside of the drama. After the twelfth episode, Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki bought dinner for everyone. They also departed for Hong Kong on the 4th to participate in the promotional events. "Descendants of the Sun" is currently at 33% and whether it will go through 40% or not is something to look out for.

Source: TvReport                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            12933108_1007843089270833_7161944932667812472716_1007843125937496_37232707199993

• Like 9

yesterday was a treat...Our eyes was filled with lots of happiness seeing Kyossii IG updates for us,,as Always she never fails to surprise Us..a very considerate person she is indeed knowing and appreciates her followers and that there's lot of fans waiting for her updates on her IG and there she have her way to give her fans the happiness in just simple updates from her...Everyone's has a feast and probably have smiles up to there ears after seeing all those photo's of Song couple..Today is Dots Day...

• Like 7