Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi Kathhye, I, too, am a fan of this beauteous woman. I think there are many of us, Kyonatics who are silent admirers.

I don't ship Kyo with anybody in particular, but whoever makes her heart glow, lubdub I'm for it!

After all, it's her happiness we are after!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, kathhye said:

Im one of shk's biggest fan..last week i was walking on the street and incidentally came across this girls talking about kyo's past dramas and how they like her..i was so tempted to butt into their conversation. The fangirl in me was so proud.i am working abroad and im so happy to know that there are strangers in a foreign country whom i share admiration for kyo. I may not be the kind of fan who stalks and follow her to hotels and airports..but im a fan who would support her endorsements,watch all her dramas, defendher on social media, would buy her mags , would want to go to korea mainly coz of her and includes her on my prayers..i hope she gets lots of awards this year and more good project offers. Also pray that she will soon find her mr right and always be regarded as one of korea's top star.. 

I can see myself in those words, can't agree more. More than everthing, I love her and respect her as an artist. Whatever she does to dedicate herself to a masterpiece, including bed scene or else, I would enjoy it as her artwork. In fact, she had one hot scene in The Queen and I like it ^^ . Sure fan service is good, the more news about her, the happier I am. Yet, We can handle it during her low profile period, just be patience and she always make our patience worthy. 

I am happy that I grow up along with her steps. The day she finds the one, sure I'll be here witnessing it. ^^

• Like 6

I will be patiently wait for that wonderful DAY with you, vuthao! I hope it comes soon! pray

I would love to see little Kyo running around and playing with their mama before I get too old! coffeespit

That would be the day all Kyonatics all over will come to celebrate! I wish! clap1

• Like 5

Song Song couple depart to Hong Kong together

photo708870.jpg

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo departed to Hong Kong to attend a promotional event.

People who spotted the 'Song Song couple' at the airport are sharing their stories on various SNS accounts and other online communities.

Weibo, a Chinese SNS platform is flooded with real time postings by their fans who want to share their sightings of the duo here and there from the Incheon International Airport to Hong Kong International Airport.

In the revealed images, Song Joong-ki shows off his urban look in a black rider jacket and black jeans accessorized a pair of sunglasses. Song Hye-kyo looks stylish in a brown mini dress and a pair of heeled boots.

Their fans who saw the images said, "Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo show off the heartwarming chemistry even in real life", "Song Joong-ki dressed up to impress in a while", "Song Hye-kyo is pretty effortlessly" and so on.

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo will attend an official press conference of 'Descendants of the Sun', which takes place in a hotel in Hong Kong on April 5th.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-song-couple-depart-to-hong-kong-together-93081.html

• Like 12

During the hugging part on epi 12, SJK smiled while he was hugging SHK, did it not remind you of HB in WW? There were

1 or 2 instances that he looked like HB when he smiled. My eyes are playing tricks on me! Excusez moi! Happy

Anywhoozle, it's a little after 7 am, Tuesday in HK. A few more hours before the much-awaited press con! cheer1

• Like 3

its great to see that lots of fans in HK patiently waits for SHK and SJK at the airport to have a glimpse of them in person but its quite scary to know that there's a car chase when they are on their way to their hotel , fans always have a way in following their fave stars but this would alarm security matters and its dangerous if they have gone overboard good thing that everything went fine until they reached their hotel. wow even in FS hotels resto knowing for  its exclusivity to its elite/VIP guests still some manage to take photos of SHK !

bd18a531gw1f2l98t7zvaj20jz0zktb3.jpg

looking forward to see presscon photos/news later , hope Ms Park or the translator  wont be seated in between SHK and SJK ! from the airport to the dinner , funny how Ms Park managed to be in between these 2 as if a guardian/chaperone of 2 teens on its first date whaaaaaa!!!!   

• Like 11

Guest RoseS

Kids parody memorable scenes from 'Descendants of the Sun' and it's the CUTEST thing ever!

By jubilantj    4 hours ago   
buzz_1459796242_af_org.jpg

Hong Kong International Airport  paralyzed due to Song Joong Ki and  Song Hye Kyo’s appearance

Posted on April 4, 2016
On April 4th, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo arrived at Hong Kong International Airport for a number of promotional events in the city. However, local reaction was explosive as fans patiently waited and cheered for their arrival, proving their huge popularity in Hong Kong
The popular onscreen couple also impressed the awaiting fans with their fashion attracting modest styling and sunglasses

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be in Hong Kong from April 4th to 10th to promote Descendants of the Sun. 

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/495469 dots-songsong dots-songsong dots-songsong

Source: Dispatch

LINK, Videos, Song-Song couple at HK airport

https://www.facebook.com/viuhongkong/

this is mpl pc in hk with kdw.. she seems normal regarding with what she's been trough before this .. well maybe a little sadness in her eyes.. She's couping though

cr to songhyekyo love.. shg solid fansbase .. really count on them for this dots pc

Spoiler

Sorry wrong vid..

Spoiler

They do seperated interviews with one tv stations but always together if it's live only when in beijing she's going solo.. So i hope regarding dots it will be live hope they don't do pc separately is so weird.. Really weird.. Just saying..

Spoiler

Cr.. To the uploader.. Besttt

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 6

Guest xyzebra
Hey loves,
Thank you all for the HK updates!  

[rant] I am peeved that someone managed to take pictures of SHG at dinner. From what I read on Weibo, people familiar with the situation said she was really caught off-guard after the first pic was taken. Then she looked down to drink tea to calm herself. I really hope the HK paparrazi would give SHG some privacy, especially during the little downtime she has on this whirlwind trip. :/ [/rant]

Moving on...to more pleasant things :D There is a trending article with +704 hearts on Naver discussing the Chinese/HK media's frenzy over the SongSong couple and DOTS. I've translated the top five comments, all of which are very sweet again. The best part of the article for me, though, is upvoting each of the top comments and immediately witnessing a +20 jump in votes; what this means is that there were that many people upvoting at the same time as me! This couple is definitely loved by K-netz right now. 

1. (+1754) Too awesome. SongSong couple is love 
2. (+1273) Not surprised. Descendants of the Sun ♡♡
3. (+1202) The loveable SongSong couple! Have a pleasant time! ~~
4. (+1050) Kind-hearted man and woman!!! ♥♥♥ 
5. (+1020) They really look good together ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

1 hour ago, strawberry555 said:

this is mpl pc in hk with kdw.. she seems normal regarding with what she's been trough before this .. well maybe a little sadness in her eyes.. She's couping though

cr to songhyekyo love.. shg solid fansbase .. really count on them for this dots pc

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry wrong vid..

Reveal hidden contents

They do seperated interviews with one tv stations but always together if it's live only when in beijing she's going solo.. So i hope regarding dots it will be live hope they don't do pc separately is so weird.. Really weird.. Just saying..

Reveal hidden contents

Cr.. To the uploader.. Besttt

3 hours ago, MayaE said:

credit to the owner of the pics./shk Vietnam fanpage

That interview was on HK TVB J2 channel previously,

TVB won't do any interviews this time as DOTS is airing on a New free to air TV station ViuTV in HK.

if any interviews going to be done on TV in HK, I suspect ViuTV will do it.

anyone know how long SongSong couple will be in HK?

Elle HK shoot would have to happen after the pressconf, unless they are flying out straight after?

• Like 3

she is so Beautiful!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Post the photo for the magazine bazzar, Hong Kong, 11/2014, by the way, today is the event.
Took this picture thought up simple, but in reality, it's never simple, the whole house. You don't have paparazi right after you've taken the house has picture even when the world is changing, but it's always been the lucky we caught this should have been avoided.
1 times in pv you said Hong Kong is the place you love, because it could be shopping comfortable, but very uncomfortable because the paparazzi here always to do the same, I don't have a private room.
Come now, Press Conference, I was waiting, come on                                                                                                                                   12592525_855927881196150_767172985672238

• Like 7