Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

24 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@caileysmiley

i love how hosts always ask kyo’s co-stars how or what they think about Kyo or how pretty she was. :wub: it goes to shell she’s being considered to be someone to be sought after.

Same here. In that pic. above posted by @gigivillaceran You can see in his face how happy is and proud of himself to be able to work with Kyo!:wub:

• Like 2

@caileysmiley

Yup!

and please dont get me wrong about O2 couple. I must have watched TWTWB 4x. Especially if I want to cry. The OST is so heartbreaking all the time.

I was looking for the scene where SHK actually crumpled to the ground while crying, and I stumbled on the OST video. Seriously, it leaves me feeling so sad!

This one:

• Like 4

@dukesa1122 do you have a link for the BTS of that shot were Oh young is entering the lake? I can’t find it, saw it a few days ago. 

I swear I saw the actor who was her first love in the drama holding SHK’s umbrella for her, he wasn’t supposed to be in that shot. First I thought she just had a really good looking manager. :D

This actor, Yoo Geun

A2-F18-C15-2-A6-B-4-E3-B-A4-AC-18115-D49

Remembered this because of P.O, it seems like all her male actors and co-stars fall a little I love with her. I think all the members of the alpha team confessed to having crushes on her, didn’t one of them even make a birthday video for her? ^_^

• Like 4

@ahdrianaa

yes hang on, I saw that earlier.

I agree with you. Thats why there’s always fan wars whenever she’s in a drama. :sweat_smile: I cant blame the guys though, i mean seriously, look at that face!

Wait, let me look for thats bts shot again. Didn’t notice the one holding that one

I cant find it anymore, chingu.

The closest that i found was this:

sda4Mz.png 

but they didnt show who was holding the umbrella

• Like 2

Ah,really bring back all my memories..being O2 couple shipper..l just silent reader that time.. whenever  I see them they really look like ken n  barbie..Yes living doll indeed..how can she look so fairy like that..if I see her in person,maybe I would cry :tears: the only korean actress that my mom n siblings know its only SHK after they saw Full House years ago n they say that she always pretty n doesn't look age after they saw Encounter..

N who wouldn't have fall for her?

Why I can't I see the video?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

does nobody want to see Wonbin make a comeback with Kyo? This pairing would literally the whole k drama world shooketh. It might be possible now since his wife is making a comeback too. 

Is it only me? But I'm not feeling them. hahaha

I know their make out sessions was the heaviest Kyo has ever done though (tongue included). 

and "his wife" ? so WonBin is already married?

If that's the case that's a HUGE step for KEnt! I'll be so proud of them :joy:

=====================

@gigivillaceran

i love love Liza! 

However, I cant help but compare their age difference though.

Hope Liza will be just as beautiful when she's Kyo's age :):wub:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Is it only me? But I'm not feeling them. hahaha

I know their make out sessions was the heaviest Kyo has ever done though (tongue included). 

and "his wife" ? so WonBin is already married?

If that's the case that's a HUGE step for KEnt! I'll be so proud of them :joy:

I think you’re talking about Hyunbin, Gigivillaceran and I are talking about Wonbin. Wonbin is even today known as the most handsome man in Korea despite last worked in a movie in 2010. He is a major recluse but reported to have been close to Kyo. They we managed by the same agency at one point just like how YAI and she are part of Uaa. He even visited the set of her drama world within. 

The writer of DOTS is a huge Wonbin fan and wanted to initially cast him in SJK’s role. 

Spoiler

22-F93-A2-A-17-F2-4-DA1-BE51-6-AB71-E8-B

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Out of all the actors that Kyo paired up with, I want Won Bin, Jo In-Sung and Kim Rae-Won to reunite with Kyo! ...And of course his hubby SJK but I know it's impossible to happen because they want to separate work and personal matter. For KDW as much as I want him to work with Kyo again, I want them to see in drama this time but the problem is....KDW prefers to act on big screen and they worked together twice in the movie so it's hard to hope for.

• Like 4

(ahdrianaa) dear its won bin and kyo i want them to reunite in drama becoz in AIMH my favorite character is 

• Won Bin as Han Tae-seok i am sad becoz he is not the lead star they look so good together i love them since then and my second wish is to reunite with Jo In Sung again or possibly with her husband again and in China if she possible doing a project there i want her to work with good actor like Andy Lau or Eddie Peng or her Fanboy like Jim Boram or Yang Yang and lets us add the long time fanboy of her Shou Lo actor singer...
  • Like 2