Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I’m crying here, not ready to say bye to Kyo for two years. Being a SHK fan is the toughest job in k drama world, when she is not working we won’t get to see her but then it’s so fulfilling to be her fan. 

I want her to continue working this year so badly! We don’t even see magazine covers anymore. 

1511-BC24-156-F-4685-958-D-F346-D94-BBA4

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Screenshot_20190112-171431_Viu.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C218&ssl=1TVN

K-DRAMA

Key Moments In Episode 12 Of “Encounter”

By abbyinhallyuland | January 12, 2019

IT’S THE CALM BEFORE THE BREWING FINAL STORM FOR THE LOVE COUPLE OF ENCOUNTER.

Encounter has been banking on the stellar and engaging portrayals of Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo since day one. In all honesty, it is hard to put elaborated spin to its typical conflict. 

Hence, the fact that it is about to reach its culminating stretch with the story still raising relevance to the characters. We can safely send it off for doing a job well done.

Encounter Recaps: Eps 1&2, Ep 3, Ep 4, Ep 5, Ep 6, Ep 7, Ep 8, Ep 9, Ep 10, Ep 11

FB_IMG_1547084734473.jpg?resize=620%2C92

WOES & WARNINGS

Battle of love territory with Soo Hyun in the middle ensue between Jin Hyuk and Woo Suk; with the latter appearing to go all out to his goal of getting back with Soo Hyun. 

Surprised at the unexpected visitor in her office, Soo Hyun responds bravely to appease Jin Hyuk’s father’s apprehension on how far their relationship go with love amidst the totally different worlds they live in.

Needing each other for the separate emotional woes they receive, the two agree for another late night street food date. Mumbling how she especially missed her boyfriend that day, Jin Hyuk affirms that him feeling the same way means they are strong and won’t get swayed in their relationship. After dinner, even when Soo Hyun is not drunk, Jin Hyuk forces his way to become Soo Hyun’s sleeping pill by tucking her again to bed.

The next day, Soo Hyun receives another setback after the hotel’s board of directors agree to Taegyeong’s CEO’s business powerplay.

THE NEW CEO

Successful with his plan on getting a management seat in Donghwa Hotel, Woo Suk greets the directors. He easily shuts down a vocal upheaval of his sudden meddling when the hotel is doing great, by citing how a new hire resolved the Cuba fiasco reflecting gap in the management.

Absent from his welcome meeting, Soo Hyun goes straight to the point, and asks her ex-husband to explain his intent. Refuting her idea that he got help from his mother, Woo Suk assuages her of how he needs to protect her upclose as a strong wind is about to sweep her. 

When Soo Hyun refuses his lunch offer, Woo Suk stands up to start familiarizing his ropes in the company, with his first stop – the PR Team. Praising Jin Hyuk for a job well done in Cuba deal, the new hire modestly acknowledges he got lucky by grasping an opportunity.

Encounter

(Screencapture from tvN)

BRAVERY VS DESPERATE EFFORTS

Even after Woo Suk’s intentional and faint taunting, Jin Hyuk is more burdened about Soo Hyun’s feelings than his own. He drops by at a plant store, buys his girlfriend a potted lemon cypress plant, and tells her to care for it.

Bringing in initial papers from his investigation, Mr. Nam briefs Soo Hyun of how his probe about the Cuba fiasco is proceeding.

Encounter

(Screencapture from tvN)

Woo Suk and Jin Hyuk bump with each other, eventually engaging to a civil taunting. Discouraging Jin Hyuk for his confidence, Woo Suk disregards how Soo Hyun’s heart is breaking out of worry for her position in the hotel. Citing Soo Hyun is his life, he means business, battling Jin Hyuk’s bravery with his desperate measures.

Responding to his girlfriend’s ex-husband’s scoffing, Jin Hyuk raises his flag for the challenge, and hopes for his love rival to see reasons.

Encounter

(Screencapture from tvN)

“THANKS TO YOU, MY THOUGHTS ON FEAR HAVE BECOME VAGUE.”

Blaming himself for being part of Soo Hyun’s problems, Jin Hyuk cautiously tries to apologize to her. Pacifying her man’s selfless thoughts, she assures him how having him has healed her, and also makes her stronger.

Encounter

(Screencapture from tvN)

THERE IS NO EXIT FOR ME NOW.”

Heading to visit Ms. Lee on a weekend, Jin Hyuk gets surprised to see Soo Hyun in her house, when they were just talking on the phone. About to get a taste of Jin Hyuk’s mom’s home-made food, Soo Hyun faintly pouts as Ms. Lee goes stingy on the food boxes, not allowing Soo Hyun’s attempt to get a taste of it.

Later on, Ms. Lee smartly uses the food boxes to arrange a simple dinner get-together with Jin Hyuk’s family. She also calls Jin Hyuk’s father to tell his son to invite Soo Hyun.

Smiling at the thought of his girl’s first meet-my-family moment, Jin Hyuk sends a text message to invite Soo Hyun. The latter agrees, but is reminded by Mi Jin that her appointment coincides with Woo Suk’s father’s death anniversary.

Learning about Soo Hyun’s engagement, Jin Hyuk gives way and advises her that the house dinner is cancelled. However, Soo Hyun finds out that Jin Hyuk had to lie for her to attend her ex-family-in-law’s occasion.

The much-awaited night comes and Soo Hyun contemplates on his next move. Reporters swarm the approaching car of Soo Hyun just as Chairwoman Kim and Woo Suk are alerted of Soo Hyun’s car arrival.

The doorbell also rings at Jin Hyuk’s house, with him thinking that Ms. Lee rang the bell. But it was his beautiful girlfriend, who appears in front of their gate.

Encounter

(Screencapture from tvN)

ENCOUNTER EPISODE 12 AFTERTHOUGHTS

We have two more weeks before the final you-and-me-against-Taegyeong showdown of Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun. Anytime in the last few episodes, we hopefully would get the emotionally heavy culmination.

If it’s not too much to ask, I wish for a cheerful finale week; given how Encounterseems to be “happy, but not entirely happy” in every chapter of it.

Encounter airs on tvN and tvN Asia.....source credit @https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/encounter-episode-12-recap/

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Gichancy is a Hong Kong brand? Does that mean she will probably go there after the drama for promotions? 

I think it's a popular brand in mainland China. So far no news/schedule yet if she'll go there for Gichancy event or encounter promotion. For now let's wait and see. A throwback update! :wub:

Credit SHKThaiFans

10 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@ahdrianaawant her to make baby songs already but we might not ever see her when that happens :bawling: 

I know this is a highly personal thing to speculate but I don’t think that will happen this year, SJK has a really packed schedule with the drama in the first half and a science fiction movie with Kim Taeri in the second half. He wouldn’t leave her alone during her pregnancy, so no baby making in 2019 which is why I wanted her to do one more project this year while SJK is so busy. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

I know this is highly personal thing to speculate but I don’t think that will happen this year, SJK has a really packed schedule with the drama in the first half and a science fiction movie with Kim Taeri in the second half. He wouldn’t leave her alone during her pregnancy, so no baby making in 2019 which is why I wanted her to do one more project this year while SJK is so busy. 

Count me in.. I feel the same way too.. not in the first half, maybe in the second half of the year we will hear a good news for her project..please make it happen beauty :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I saw one korean news article a few days ago that said there were speculations that she and YAI might work together but I think that was more because of her IG post. 

YAI is doing dool a in these days, a talk show, with 12 episodes. He said he will decide his new project after that, shooting started in Jan, if he article was correct then that means they could work post March - April? 

@dukesa1122 exactement! It coincides with his military departure and I thought it would be perfect. I haven’t read anything though, which is surprising because he should either be considering or finished considering his next comeback project by now, wasn’t SJK offered DOTS several months before he left the army? 

• LOL 1

57 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

SJK has a really packed schedule with the drama in the first half and a science fiction movie with Kim Taeri in the second half. He wouldn’t leave her alone during her pregnancy, so no baby making in 2019 which is why I wanted her to do one more project this year while SJK is so busy. 

I wonder if If Kim Taeri confirms yet? I read Kim Taeri got offered but haven’t heard if she indeed confirmed; 

@dukesa1122: Eventhough I like the idea of LMH and SHK together but I think it’s unlikely to happen soon as knowing SHK is very picky  and she might go into hiatus again after Encounter.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, xu_lyfe said:

I wonder if If Kim Taeri confirms yet? I read Kim Taeri got offered but haven’t heard if she indeed confirmed; 

@dukesa1122: Eventhough I like the idea of LMH and SHK together but I think it’s unlikely to happen soon as knowing SHK is very picky  and she might go into hiatus again after Encounter.

About kimtaeri, I saw it on ladysong’s Twitter, maybe they amended the news report?

I’m going to keep hoping against hope that she does a new project soon :)

• Like 1

In all honesty, my fan-wish for 2019 is to see little songs or at least a cute little song.

SHK can always bide her time until a good project comes along, but remember, a woman's fertility

starts to wane as she approaches her late 20's. So then her biological clock starts to tick much faster.

Surely, they have their life planned out! Both are smart! No worries in that department.

Anyhoo, whatever plan the Song couple have in mind, surely it is for their own benefit.

Wishing them luck in all their endeavors, no matter how bumpy the roads are.

I hope and pray too, that fan support remains steadfast. In light of what just transpired in the past

couple of days/weeks, with strong support from fans, no one or not even a wave of foul and

malicious gossips will touch a nerve in SHK. She, as @dukesa1122 has reminded us in one of her 

posts, puts her TRUST in her fans because she KNOWS her fans are WORTHY OF THAT TRUST!

That, as  fan, makes me  TRUST her words and LOVE her more!:heart:

6 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Maybe make a movie with LMH and finally satisfy my MinKyo heart haha

This would satisfy my MinKyo cravings, as well! Hoping............:smile:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1