Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye-kyo's unmistakeable beauty

2016/10/26 

photo777396.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo's everyday life is a photo shoot.

She posted a picture on her Instagram.

She's wearing casual clothes, walking down the streets. Her beauty stands out amongst the falling leaves and the atmosphere.

For someone who just got off a long haul flight. She looks so good. So proud and happy for her. Looking so serene and formal and getting an award she deserves! Plus she mentions her fans (even the international fans yay!) in her speech. I love it. It's on to her 20th anniversary birthday fanmeet!

• Like 9

Congratulations, SHK!  Long overdue, much deserved award!  She must have been so jetlagged, so I am extremely impressed by her professionalism.  She still made it to the award ceremony and stayed until the end.  As I had said before, she is a Korean treasure...she has done so much to export Korean culture internationally and  she, after all, was the original hallyu star. 

After 20 years, It seems that  Korea has finally begun  to open up to her and realized just how special she really is.  Most of the internet comments about her are very positive.  Most of the blog writers are also very positive.  I am just so looking forward to finding out her next project!  Whatever it is, I am sure I will watch it over and over...like all of her past projects.

Also, I am sure many of you will disagree, but I believe after last night the new "shipping" has finally been put to rest. After most of her dramas or even movies, SHK gets attached to a "shipping" with her co-stars--bikyo, wonkyo, binkyo, oxygen couple..etc.  I was really beginning to be concerned that this current shipping is overshadowing all of her achievements in the entertainment industry.  Just look at Angelina Jolie. If you become more famous for your personal life than your work, the public can quickly turn against you. So many of the internet blogs were about SHK and this new shipping that I was really worried for her career.  But, last night, I think SHK finally just told the world to leave me out of your shipping; I am glad she did that.  And as her fans, I hope we do the same. 

• Like 7

that's the reason, SHK look tired:dizzy: take rest, SHK:pensive:

President Song assembly collar double recognition

28ee15p20e.jpg

■ Song Zhongji Song Hye Kyo and collar assembly president commended yesterday, become the focus of audience.

Korea "Popular Culture and Art Award 2016" ceremony held in Seoul yesterday, the whole focus and drinking places in oratorio "The sun descended," the Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo who opt awarded two presidential commendation,

but Joe sister due to catch a flight from France back to Korea, so opt for the absence of the Song Zhongji line the red carpet.

Joe sister unknown whether the trip was too rush, the mood in the audience behaved hemp, but obviously when you receive an award after feeling better, when the shadow group photo Song Zhongji more gracefully gave way to Joe sister, sister Joe speech when he paid speak first, very careful. Song Zhongji friend Yi Kwang - su bluntly happy with winning the award.

28ee15p21e.jpg

■ Jo Jin Woong without fear of censorship, wearing yellow ribbons in memory of "the world No." shipwreck tragedy.

In addition, the Prime Minister awarded in recognition of the Korean film "The Housemaid lure of sin" actor Cho Jin-woong in suit jacket to wear yellow ribbons in memory of "the world No." shipwreck tragedy, since the earlier Korean media refers to the government because of dissatisfaction with artists who protest against improper handling shipwreck, broke the blacklist to block part of the participation of artists, so users are praising the courage Cho Jin-woong.

The author: Shi Luo ice

http://hkm.appledaily.com/detail.php?guid=19814173&category_guid=462&category=daily&issue=20161028

Gummy sing better, 'You're My everything':heart:

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1868632

Songsong COUPLE WEAR CAMPAIGN SUPPORTERS BADGE "COMFORT WOMAN"

(Congtin.net) - Actress Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki has chosen outfit for the ceremony memorial. Wearing the badge to help the grandmother comfort women has attracted many headlines.

Songsong COUPLE WEAR CAMPAIGN SUPPORTERS BADGE "COMFORT WOMAN"

On 27 Songsong Haeoreum couple arrived Theatre - National Theatre in jangchung-dong, Seoul and President's Award "Award Ceremony Culture Korean pop art 7th". 
And that attention , the key is their outfits. Both of them were two black dressed neatly groomed. Inside left chest badge worn each small "Peace Monument maiden"

- Song Hye Kyo wear white butterfly badges: Symbolizes grandmothers "Comfort Women" when death will be reborn, feeling in her lifetime, certain to get an apology from the Japanese government .  
- Song Joong Ki badge wearing flowers:  
Demonstrating hearts of everyone to adequate addressing issues of sexual slavery for the Japanese military. There are also meaningful gift of flowers to comfort the dead woman, look forward to once again see the smile of the woman, who had loved the beautiful flower

Both men even in everyday life has become a model in recognizing proper historical consciousness. 2012 Song Hye Kyo and also donated Korean guidebook on historic and scenic world.

This guide has been put in a total of 10 seats as the modern arts museum in New York, the temporary government buildings, Museum of An Jung-geun Memorial Harbin. Last August has also added a further Japan Utoro village. 
Village Utoro in the years of World War II, is where people live together Choseon when coerced mobilization during Japanese occupation. In 1945, when Japan lost the war, so that the village was abandoned.

Song Joong Ki, too. In the past 20 days, Song Joong Ki has donated 20 million won to help the grandmother comfort women . 

I don't want to fight at my beloved thread , but I hope we can respect each other 's opinions as we always respect yours and please talk with the facts and the truth. Even if I love kikyo , it doesn't mean I'm that nuts whom dun understand what is what and I do know what I am doing. I'm sure we all have our own ship as long as we dun go overboard and spread nonsense rumors, you can't tell me to stop loving someone or whatever *sighs* . Kyo will always be my OTP bias bcos im first and foremost a fan of her. It does sadden me that we are being this demanding to tell ppl stop this and that while we all had in time being in some ship. I believe many kyo fans here whom also are kikyo fans are first and foremost kyo fans and her well being are our first priority.  This really saddens me as a fan :(

OCxX0Z.jpg

• Like 24

SHK IG update, wow her IG with 3.3M followers already! happy that she was able to attend the prestigious Korean Arts and Culture award despite being not well rested ! definitely she is  very deserving for this President's Award that finally in her 20 yrs K Ent career with her tremendous contribution to Hallyu Wave even before DoTs , they are able to recognized her achievements !

SHK stylist IG update, no one can beat SHKs super beautiful side profile! truly a goddess in any angle

• Like 17

November, her birthday month, to have her special fan meeting to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her career, is just around the corner. It should be grateful for all her fans.....

I know some or many people here won't like it but I dare to say.

Please do not ignore her words including words from people on her side. She won't tell us everything and she doesn't have to. What I believe is that she won't tell us some kinds of makeshift lies or irresponsible lies, neither will they. If you are her fans before everything, please remember and think carefully about what she and they have been telling to us. I think they said everything they have to say already. Sometimes, it may be in implicit expressions but that's their language, that's their culture and that's her consideration for others.

Also, I thought the TVR writing was the last call for her international fans. I know some people questioned its credibility and didn't take it seriously. But for me, the writer is one of a few sources out of all the K-media that I give credit to regarding her news, at lease things related to her. For that matter, surprisingly, it seems to me that almost all the K-media have been trying to clear some people's misunderstandings or not to mislead some people at least from some point in time to the present. Seems they are quite conscious of how to write about her and even how to mention her name now.

You don't have to believe me. You don't have to agree with me, either. This is just my opinion. We only believe what we want to believe, after all. We can do that and that's our choice. And we should know what we are doing as her responsible fans. So I won't say anymore on this.

We have to accept 'the reality' soon or later.

• Like 2

I am still here silently supporting those who truly love Song Hye Kyo with or without a partner, I respect her individuality and the people who I believe makes her happy and smile.

I love Hye Kyo so much that I will sacrifice my summer holidays hoping to catch a glimpse of her during the cold bitter winter weather of Korea. All of us here, have different ways of loving her and that is okay but first and foremost should be the respect of the opinion of others.  We are all bystanders here and we don't know the real facts of her life but to dream and to hope is free. 

I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. For example, I didn't think SHK looks tired on Thursday but most says she is. She look well rested to me with just a bit of a jet lag bug but there is a 50% chance I am wrong. I actually thought to myself if I look like that after more than a 10 hour flight then I will fly 24 hours a day :D.

I love this thread especially those fans who loves her unconditionally!!! Keep fighting..........

If indeed I see her in December, I will gladly share it to all of you :love:

• Like 11

@MasY, I understand what you are saying and I respect your opinion. "Like you said, we believe what we want to believe and the same other way around that we don't see what we don't want to see and that's fine as well. My point is we should respect each other whether we believe it or not, as long as we don't make this thread to weird place and we don't go around and talk nonsense about her. The day it proves me to be wrong, I'm still here loving her like I always do . I have never had any issues with any ship, ppl ship whoever they want and I'm still cool about that, but I believe we all still love her the most and it's fine that ppl ship but with their sensible minds :)

i have read all MasY and I do know who I can trust and not and where and how that TVR was coming from and I did read in between the lines and it's  fine that we have different opinions on this issue.

Lets move on dearies :)

Edit: i don't want to talk much about this anymore and I just hope we are not being too bias to someone and rude to others. Perhaps I'm a woman and had been here for so long, seeing how much she had done and worked for and what she had been through, I love to see her in love and being love as well. Work is great but she has also a life and the forever and ultimately happiness is still the love, that's my opinion....and I will leave here for the meantime. Take care all.

• Like 16

(utkim) very well said dear.all of us here are long time and new fans of Song Hye Gyo and we are also have our own opinion about our dear goddess and we have to respect for it....peace have faith have a peaceful and safe weekend to all God Bless Us All.....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 This poll will end on october 30 this is tomorrow please guys help  Shk at 7th place    http://star.dzyule.com
                                                                        14707005_10209258927544049_7370849718830073291_o.jpg

• Like 5