Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Let's watch again Openning of Awards event......:blush: Waiting for SHK's announcement for her next drama/movie then her name/photo will be there, again. FIGHTING.....:thumbsup: Oh, no movie for this awards.

(of course, wish SHK choose the right one....:wink:)

old news but still important for SHK's career  

Song Hye Gyo signs a new management contract with UAA

starn-logo-02-jpg_082136.jpg

Lee Seul  November 2, 2012

20121102105250_5093276f6b752_1.jpg

Song Hye Gyo signs a new management contract with UAA

On November 1st, Song Hye Gyo signed a new management contract with UAA(United Artist Agency).

UAA is a united agency co-founded by UP(United Pictures) and law firm, The Firm.

UAA will be cooperating with ATN, which is a movie production agency in China, and Agency EFFIGIES, which is also another agency in Europe, so that actors can develop their overseas career more easily.

An official said, "Many Korean stars have been continuing their careers at overseas, but there were no systematic structures that help them. We expect that being in a contract with UAA will bring a great synergy effect to Song Hye Gyo's career."

On the other hand, Song Hye Gyo will be coming back with a new drama in early 2013.

[missed That Winter The Wind Blows]:bawling:

tumblr_mjzs3imn9V1rbi7cfo1_250.gif tumblr_mjzs3imn9V1rbi7cfo2_250.giftumblr_mjzs3imn9V1rbi7cfo3_250.giftumblr_mjzs3imn9V1rbi7cfo6_250.giftumblr_mjzs3imn9V1rbi7cfo5_250.gif  tumblr_mjzs3imn9V1rbi7cfo7_250.gif tumblr_mjzs3imn9V1rbi7cfo4_250.gif tumblr_mjzs3imn9V1rbi7cfo8_250.gif tumblr_mjzrokYDWU1rbi7cfo2_250.gif tumblr_mjzrokYDWU1rbi7cfo4_250.gif tumblr_mjzrokYDWU1rbi7cfo1_250.giftumblr_mjzrokYDWU1rbi7cfo6_250.gif tumblr_mjzrokYDWU1rbi7cfo3_250.gif  tumblr_mjzrokYDWU1rbi7cfo5_250.gif tumblr_mjzrokYDWU1rbi7cfo7_250.gif                                         i like the way she smile miss hr so much!                                                                                                  credit to all rightful owner

• Like 7

i am watching this video and i am proud fan of  Song Hye Gyo. she  is the most elegant class and a beautiful face among korean actress i ever watch.her face is so perfect even other woman were envy of her beautiful face. wow what a living human doll....               

• Like 5

cr. hhy6588

Song Hye Kyo, Choi Ji Woo, Seo In Young along with stylist Han Hye Yeon participate in Flea Market (Bazaar) on Nov 4-5 again.
Usually Hye Kyo does not come.

And she along with stylist Han Hye Yeon, Choi Ji Woo or the other artist often hold this Bazaar.

I thought you were going to be in Korea at the time, could come to the Bazaar :)

• Like 9

Kim Beom, "I stared at Song Hye-kyo's beauty"                                photo298306.jpg14102522_10208802957185075_5289053528641998445_n.jpg?oh=f43c8b4c3f014dca629d6afd27e72d18&oe=5888737F         

Even Kim Beom was amazed by Song Hye-kyo's beauty.

Kim Beom expressed that he wished he's gotten to know her better through the drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows".

He appeared in the drama mostly with Jo In-Seong and Jung Eun-ji and didn't have much chance to appear together with Song Hye-kyo. He said, "I feel like I've made a very good sister in this drama. Just looking at her made me feel good and the words, 'she's so pretty' just slipped out from my mouth".

He continued, "We didn't get a chance to work together much. We had a dinner party in the middle and I think we spoke about a lot of things then. Because of her role, she couldn't look in her partner's eyes when she acted. She was lonely and I understood what she meant. We are both shy of strangers but we had a good talk".

"I think there's more for me to say. I think I will see, Jo In-SeongSong Hye-kyo, writer Noh Hee-kyeong and the director once again in the future".                                                   credit to owner                                                 

• Like 3

congrats guys we won on the face off battle                                                                        http://www.hallyuvote.com/                                                                                                                              next Song Hye Gyo vs IU pls continue to help our Goddess! 

• Like 1

countdown on Song Hye Gyo's birthday 21 days to go!                                                                                                               14938147_10209430483272835_5097022933405393204_n.jpg?oh=b01e125c664aa1fe0a406c53c4939a27&oe=58D4AC5A                                          happy-birthday-heart.gif           

• Like 5

A WOMAN OF STRENGTH                            200.gif#4                  

She rejoices in God with a grateful heart and a joyful spirit
She possesses the ability to genuinely say to another woman:
“I admire your qualities and attributes”
She is blessed with the gift of giving and a willingness to help others
She consoles others even though she too is hurting

She learns from her mistakes and acknowledges that she too is not perfect
She speaks with words of wisdom and not malice
From the mouths of destruction, her smile remains unshaken
She lifts her head and continues to walk in the midst of turmoil

She inspires other women to be the best they can be
With her life experiences, she touches the lives of a multitude
She remains determined to be the best person SHE can be
She smiles every time she says “I LOVE YOU”

She has the courage to take the fall for another
She is not too proud to say “I need you”
When her tears fall, she prays faithfully
When others turn their back on her, she still continues to pray faithfully

She is humble enough to admit when she is wrong
Through betrayal and talk, she remains secure in knowing who she is
She is loving enough to say “I forgive you”
She is at peace with herself without having the need to prove herself to anyone

She values her self-worth and reminds other women of theirs
She is not pretentious but instead she presents herself just as she is…
“A WOMAN OF STRENGTH!”

• Like 3

Song Hye-kyo shines even without make-up

2016/10/31

photo779028.jpg

Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on Instagram on the 29th.

She's standing in front of an exotic building and she's looking into her cell phone.

She's dressed casually without any make-up.

Song Hye-kyo recently appeared in the big hit drama "Descendants of the Sun" with Song Joong-kiand was awarded the Presidential Public Culture and Arts Citation.

Source : www.newspim.com/news/...

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-shines-even-without-make-up-100068.html

15 Korean celebrities who love to share their days with fans

by whatadrama on Mon, Oct 31, 2016

f9081520-1cdb-4ec2-8284-7640f5596b5c.jpg

We can’t help but wonder what our favorite actors are up to when they’re not filming dramas. This is especially true when they haven’t filmed dramas for ages and rarely star on reality or talk shows. To our relief, though, they also love to share their everyday lives with fans on Instagram. Scroll down to check them out!

3. Song Hye Gyo / @kyo1122

27d0d8b1-95f6-4a6b-8892-fadb805408a2.png

Song Hye Gyo from her latest travels. She also shared running into Shinee’s Onew, her Descendants of the Sun costar, at a friend’s wedding (Cover photo)!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/15-korean-celebrities-who-love-to-share-their-days-with-fans/

Our beautiful SHK                                                                                                                     tumblr_minnt9sZJE1qc01jno2_250.giftumblr_minnt9sZJE1qc01jno4_250.gif      tumblr_minnt9sZJE1qc01jno1_250.gif tumblr_minnt9sZJE1qc01jno3_250.gif                                                   credit to owner

• Like 4

On 10/30/2016 at 10:56 AM, bohmi said:

@gigivillaceran, @RoseS & the other, yup, let's continue to support Hye Kyo B)

Thank you @hclover96 eonni for wonderful news update :wub:

And good luck to sarg, hazeline cheng, van phan & the other for Song Hye Kyo 20 Anniversary Fanmeeting :heart:

October Spokesmodel Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Song Hye Kyo, number 14

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/28/october-spokesmodel-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed/

Thanks @bohmi .

I cannot thank you guys enough for supporting those who'll attend the event. To those who will be there, let's all meet (from all over the world). To those who would like to stay with me during the trip, dm me please. Thanks so much!

I'll share the once-in-a-liftime experience with you guys. Being her fan for 13 glorious years, this has already been a huge blessing for me. Hope to see soompi members there!^~^

• Like 9

Happy 1st Day of November Chinggus!!!!

Yes, Countdown for Hye Kyo's Fan Meeting and 35th Birthday begins today... 

Tomorrow is the last day for the 2nd round Voting for Asia Artist Awards, after the second round the points accumulated from the 1st and 2nd round will not be counted..

It's means the votes will be back to zero/ square 1, and that the 3rd and final round will be the deciding rounds for the last 10 finalist from the 2nd round.

Guys we can do this with same effort that we used at Baeksang Arts award to win the Popularity awards for female drama Actress...together we can do this...Teamwork and patience together we can make it happen...  Fighting!!!!

• Like 4