Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

super excited its D-2 for the 2016 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Award ceremonies , wondering what SHK would wear, guys get ready for the updates on this event by thursday, for sure there will be tons of beautiful photos and video overload !  its great that SHK keeps on updating her IG and that she is having a wonderful time doing the photoshoot with top caliber and world renowned photographers , cant wait to see the outcome of their hardwork, ,it might be on the cover of Vogue as hinted by SHKs stylist!

though im unlucky in getting the free SHK fanmeet ticket , still im looking forward to hear updates on this event and wish it would be a successful one !

credit:as labeled

• Like 10

On 8/17/2016 at 9:22 AM, fresia said:

I was saddened by the fact that she had never been acknowledge by her home country for her great patriotism.

She deserves a President's Award or any Korean Cultural Awards or National Treasure Award for her contributions for South Korea. She deserves it as she was:

-The most popular and most celebrated Korean female celebrity in Asia and the World

-The most number of mega-hit dramas such as Autumn in my heart, Full House and Descendants of the Sun (which taken the Asia and worldwide by storm)

- One of the few actors who was considered pioneer when the Korean Wave greatly invade Asia by the early millenium

-The Korean actress who captured the hearts of many for her role as Eun Suh two decades ago and is being loved for her role as Dr. Kang two decades after.

-Her numerous acts of patriotism which shows her love for her dear country is such an inspiration and is making widely praised by not just her fans but also her countrymen

-A Fashion icon (Remember Eun Suh, Han Ji Eun, Oh Young, KangMo-Yeon's contribution to k-fashion world)

-One of the iconic and biggest name in K-entertainment industry.

-A legendary korean actress

-Because she is Song Hye Kyo

Awww.... 

2 months ago i've posted this as my heart is really breaking with sadness. But after just 2 months we received this grand news. It's a news to celebrate.

There is only happiness i felt as of now as one of my prayers for her already been answered.

Looking forward for more achievements and recognitions of this kind for her as she was a 21st century woman who possesses not just beauty but also talent, charm, compassion, bravery, and a good heart.

An actress who is loved by many and is considered the most beloved actress from Korea. 

Come and join me to be crazily happy on 27/10/2016.

Miss Song Hye Kyo. You are beloved.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

http://star.dzyule.com/; guys pls tonight is the final round Song hye Gyo is in the 2nd place  guys pls help

gigivillaceran,  not think so:blink: 

a little worry because poll END=same SHK's FM:crazy: hope 'two-eyes' for both:thumbsup:

TOP 20

Ⅶ、10月16日-10月30日 21:00

总榜评选:华语地区最具影响力的十大女明星与华语地区最具影响力的十大男明星,两榜20位明星将进入总评评选,依据得票数决定2016年度华语 地区最具影响力的十大候选明星。

TOP 10 

Ⅷ、10月31日-11月13日

总榜排名:2016年度华语地区最具影响力的十大明星,将由票数支持率决定2016年度华语地区最具影响力的十大明星。

SONG HYE KYO

I wish you all the best in your 20th year in showbiz! I am sure all your fans all around the world wish you the same!

Enjoy and savor your blessings. You worked hard for it! You've earned it!

Your fans are happy for you. A lot of them are excited and looking forward to meeting and seeing you on your 

20th and B-Day celebration!

Wish we could all be there and celebrate with you. Most of us are thousands of miles away from where you are!

No worries, we will all be with you in good spirit!

Please enjoy life! God bless and take care of yourself!

Rest assured that one day, in God's time, you decide to tie the

knot with the man you love, the man who is deserving of you, we will all celebrate with you! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY 20TH IN SHOWBIZ!

HAPPY FAN MEET!

Balloons_t

• Like 2

On 2016. 10. 25. at 1:13 PM, RoseS said:

Thanks!:heart: Your post's for my question:grin: How can find SHK's Korean fans? Want to know how her fans in Korea supporting SHK!

-2013, searched but it's no active=no longer. Is it OFFICIALhyebaragi and cafedaum that's organizing FM for SHK? name're very similar at the time searching......

Your project=big=good idea=international fans=ALL in ONE:thumbsup:

Thank for your link about your project. Will try........

[sorry for english, limited]

Yes. An official fan club called Hyebaragi is organizing the fan meeting. It was the very first (i believe...) official fan club of SHK but I think her previous agency closed it down when the contract ended as it was run by the agency (I'm not entirely sure but I've read this somewhere..). But the old members of Hyebaragi re-opened it on cafe daum so it's VERY active again now. I think foreigners can join as well. The post is always written in Korean but they might start writing in English as well if there are international fans (especially in their Instagram account). 
Regarding your question about SHK's Korean fans, SHK does have very strong, large, and loyal fan base in Korea (as you guys are!) and we, Korean fans, deeply, truly, and sincerely appreciate the international fans for sticking by her through thick and thin. I hope there will be more projects in future where global and Korean SHK fans can gather forces together and show her the support.  

Regarding the video project, we need more pictures, especially from Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, and Indonesia since I know for a fact that there are TONS of loyal fans there. I don't think our Instagram message is reaching there... If you are from any of these countries (or others for that matter), please participate : )  We really want to make this project successful, packed with pictures from oversea, since we rarely get an opportunity to present her such support. So whether you're from Korea or Antartica, please spread this project and participate. (more info @messagekyo of Instagram or DC Kyo Gallery. Refer to my previous post for the link to DC). But when you e-mail the photo, please DO NOT FILTER or PHOTOSHOP it. Only the genuine pictures will be used in the presentation.  

Also, I saw Gigi's hopeful post about the SHK's outfit that she's going to wear tomorrow for the Cultural award thingy. Sorry to break yours bubbles but this award is not a typical one where the celebrities dress in gowns and such. They always dress up in semi-formal outfit such as knee-length dress (since not only celebrities but other types of public figures get awarded as well) i so I highly doubt that she'll be wearing one of those gorgeous dresses you posted ;) (maybe for next time!).  Yes... I was kinda disappointed when I found out this but oh well. She'll look beautiful in any outfit! 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Monday Coraline said:

Yes. An official fan club called Hyebaragi is organizing the fan meeting. It was the very first (i believe...) official fan club of SHK but I think her previous agency closed it down when the contract ended as it was run by the agency (I'm not entirely sure but I've read this somewhere..). But the old members of Hyebaragi re-opened it on cafe daum so it's VERY active again now. I think foreigners can join as well. The post is always written in Korean but they might start writing in English as well if there are international fans (especially in their Instagram account). 
Regarding your question about SHK's Korean fans, SHK does have very strong, large, and loyal fan base in Korea (as you guys are!) and we, Korean fans, deeply, truly, and sincerely appreciate the international fans for sticking by her through thick and thin. I hope there will be more projects in future where global and Korean SHK fans can gather forces together and show her the support.  

Regarding the video project, we need more pictures, especially from Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, and Indonesia since I know for a fact that there are TONS of loyal fans there. I don't think our Instagram message is reaching there... If you are from any of these countries (or others for that matter), please participate : )  We really want to make this project successful, packed with pictures from oversea, since we rarely get an opportunity to present her such support. So whether you're from Korea or Antartica, please spread this project and participate. (more info @messagekyo of Instagram or DC Kyo Gallery. Refer to my previous post for the link to DC). But when you e-mail the photo, please DO NOT FILTER or PHOTOSHOP it. Only the genuine pictures will be used in the presentation.  

Also, I saw Gigi's hopeful post about the SHK's outfit that she's going to wear tomorrow for the Cultural award thingy. Sorry to break yours bubbles but this award is not a typical one where the celebrities dress in gowns and such. They always dress up in semi-formal outfit such as knee-length dress (since not only celebrities but other types of public figures get awarded as well) i so I highly doubt that she'll be wearing one of those gorgeous dresses you posted ;) (maybe for next time!).  Yes... I was kinda disappointed when I found out this but oh well. She'll look beautiful in any outfit! 

will there be live streaming?

On 2016. 10. 25. at 1:13 PM, RoseS said:

1 hour ago, sophie808_stv said:

will there be live streaming?

The award? Yes. I don't know if oversea fans have an access to V app (by Naver) but the whole event will be streamed live as far as I know. 

But if you meant her fan meeting, I don't know but I highly doubt there will be...

• Like 1

Hye Kyo Instagram Update :)

Woah Hye Kyo has another photoshoot? :wub: Like the others, I think for Vogue. My feeling, she's magazine cover to Vogue China. Remember, Hye Kyo won Goddess of Asia this year and she will be one of a top magazine cover China.

Yeah, finally tomorrow we will see Hye Kyo again, can't wait :heart:

I want to see Hye Kyo again in melo. If romantic comedy, I want to see eonni with Jo Jung Suk. Hope before the end of the year, we can hear about next project in acting B)

• Like 8

its D-1 for Korean Culture and Arts Awards ceremony ! cant wait to see SHK at tomorrow's event, get ready guys its gonna be a festive mode tomorrow afternoon!

its quite obvious that SHK have high regards to world renowned photographer PL that even in her IG she posted before a photo of her with  him and now thanking him , cant wait for the product of their collaboration this time!

funny that some fans have captured even the smallest detail on the way SHK changed her IG caption

credit:as labeled

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Monday Coraline said:

Yes! This is our way to show our support to SHK for us who can't make it! Thank you for the information!

and YES YES YES! I'm excited for tomorrow's event! The exciting feeling of finally seeing your bias again is just too much to contain. 

• Like 3

Song Hye-kyo, Song Joong-ki to Receive Presidential Awards

2016/10/26 

photo777047.jpg

Song Hye-kyo (left) and Song Joong-ki

The stars of the megahit TV series "Descendants of the Sun" will receive presidential commendations for their contributions to Korean pop culture.

Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki will be honored at the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards on Thursday.

The awards, started in 2010 and in their seventh year, are given to actors, singers, comedians and models by the government to improve the social presence of popular culture and arts.

Source : english.chosun.com/si...

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-to-receive-presidential-awards-99909.html

CELEBRITY NEWS

OCTOBER 26, 2016

SONG JOONG-KI, SONG HYE-KYO JOIN HANDS TO RE-DEFINE K-POP CULTRUE

South Korean actors Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo have taken Korean pop culture to new heights.

When the K-drama Descendants of the Sun first aired in February, not only did it create a good first impression, but it also left a lasting impact on

its viewers. The credit goes to its writers Kim Eun-sook and Kim Won-seok, directors Lee Eung-bok and Baek Sang-hoon, and its music composer

Gang Dong-yun. However, the real show stealers were its lead actors Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo. The love story between a soldier and a doctor

captured the hearts of many that it spread from South Korea to Asia to U.S. to Europe.

Today, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are global social media sensations. The on-screen duo, who was much appreciated for their performance will

be acknowledged nationally. According to a report by K-Pop Herald, this year, the President’s Award will be given to Descendants of the Sun 

co-stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, singer BoA, writer Kim Eun-sook, blues musician Lee Jung-sun, comedian Uhm Yong-soo, and cartoon

artist Lee Hyun-jae.

The awards ceremony will take place on Thursday at the National Theater of Korea.

Both Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo helped South Korea scale new heights. While Song Hye-kyo made her country proud by promoting South

Korean fashion and winning the Goddess of Asia title, Song Joong-ki represented the beautiful tourist spots of South Korea to the rest of the world.

Together, the on-screen couple of Descendants of the Sun redefined K-pop, its culture and presented the country in a good light. Even the South

Korean president spoke highly of Song Joong-ki calling him a true soldier.

“I am very happy to see you becoming a great hallyu star after completing the military well,” the president said.

Both Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo have remained true to themselves. When asked to represent a brand or a product, they became its ambassadors

only if they believed in the product. Song Hye-kyo reportedly turned down the brand ambassador role for Mitsubishi Group when she learned that the

company was involved in lawsuits over the alleged use of Korean forced labor during Japan’s colonial rule over Korea, according to a report by 

AsiaOne.

The President’s Award is something which both stars deserve, as both Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo have visibly altered the South Korean

entertainment scene. Even the online presence of both these stars are huge. Irrespective of the China imposing ban on all South Korean celebrities,

including Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, they still have fans in China. In fact, Song Joong-ki topped the list for most searched South Korean actor on

Chinese search engine Baidu, while Song Hye-kyo recently was among the most searched South Korean actress on Google.

For Song Hye-kyo fans, the Presidents’ Award is a sight for sore eyes. Fans were earlier dismayed when their favorite actress lost the Seoul Drama

Award on September 8. Even, the APAN award for the best actress was a deal breaker. And now, this honor seems to surpass all awards because it

reflects how Song Hye-kyo as well as Song Joong-ki played an active role in reshaping and boosting South Korea’s economy. After the conclusion of 

Descendants of the Sun, Song Joong-ki started filming Battleship Island, which is slated for an early release next year. Song Hye-kyo, on the other

hand, is waiting for an opportune moment to grab that perfect role which will make her a character as memorable as Dr. Kang Mo-yeon in 

Descendants of the Sun.

A President’s Award for Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo is truly an honor.

[Featured Image by Ahn Young-joon/AP Images]

following  Awards.......   1/  http://www.vlive.tv/video/15310

2/  http://tv.idol001.com/video_live.php?id=5801a068cd4e70922c8b4c07

3/  https://view.inews.qq.com/a/ENT2016102603457904?from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=1

Descendants of the Sun stars, Song Hye kyo and Song Joong ki, to receive presidential award

by Danny Kichi on Wed, Oct 26, 2016

https://www.dramafever.com/news/descendants-of-the-sun-stars-song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-to-receive-presidential-award/

69ccc365-1490-4b54-b606-faadf2e69db7.jpg

On Thursday, the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards will take place in Seoul, where Song Hye Gyoand Song Joong ki will both receive presidential commendations. Recognized not only for their performances in Descendants of the Sun, the two stars will also be honored for their immense contributions to Korean culture, both locally and abroad.

Sponsored by the Korean government, the prestigious Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards, now in its seventh year, will take place tomorrow at the National Theater of Korea, where actors, singers, writers, comedians, models and others are awarded commendations by the president for their work and dedication in the world of popular culture and arts. This year, the recipients of the highly-coveted Presidential Award are singer BoA, writer Kim Eun sook, blues musician Lee Jung-sun, comedian Uhm Yong soo, and cartoon artist Lee Hyun jae.

For the two stars of Descendants of the Sun, the award has been a long time coming. Because of Song Hye kyo and Song Joong ki's onscreen chemistry and charisma, the show became a worldwide phenomenon. Millions of viewers around the world not only tuned in to watch their favorite drama, but countless fans gained interest and even learned about Korean culture because of the show. Because of this, a number of set locations for Descendants of the Sun became actual "tourism spots" that were recommended by the Korean government, which recognizes how big of an impact Korean pop culture makes on the country's economy.

If anyone deserves the Presidential Award, it's Song Hye kyo and Song Joong ki. The two of them have literally transformed the entire landscape of Korean entertainment and culture, and how it's perceived around the globe. 

Congratulations!

4fed0412-2b8b-429e-925b-787ac9208f07.jpg

9b17f084-c10b-4d27-9c1b-9a10275b5552.jpg