Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hello everyone,   Wow this thread has really pick up and move on from my last post back in January now that I'm coming back into the soompi swing of things I like to thank @sunflower91 & @roses  for the articles on DOTS I finally got around to watching the first few episodes last night and loved it so my tent will stay up here so see you live watchers on wed

• Like 9

wow very pretty SHK for new Esprit LoveSong ad , thanks marwa501! you're very much welcome valsava hope you did like watching episodes 1 & 2 of Dots like we do , 1 more sleep to go for episode 3!

how can she be this gorgeous and still very pretty , who would have thought SHK is already 34 she just looks like twentysomething

6afb0f0cgw1f1gzftpzxuj208w0dr0u4.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f1gzfw61yfj20960drjsk.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f1gzfywho6j208w0drq44.jpg

credit:weibo

right Dr Kang Mo Yeon

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f1gehrrvkgj20qz0ok0x6.jpg

• Like 16

Guest RoseS

‘Descendants of the Sun’ soundtrack sweeps local charts 

February 29,  2016

With the surging popularity of the drama “Descendants of the Sun,” songs from the soundtrack to the series are also enjoying great success. 

“Everytime,” sung by EXO’s Chen and female rapper Punch, topped local charts immediately after its release last Thursday. As of Monday, “Everytime” is still ranked second or third on several major charts.

(KBS2)
The lyrics to the medium-tempo song are about two people confessing their love to another. The delightful song has accompanied romantic scenes in the drama, where the protagonists Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo go on a date and get to know each other, making viewers’ heart flutter. 

The second soundtrack “Always,” sung by Yoon Mi-rae, is also ranking high on the local charts. The emotional ballad track escalates the “Song-Song” couple’s longing for each other.

“Descendants of the Sun” pulled nationwide viewership of 15 percent after only two episodes last week, with high expectations for its popular run. 

Penned by star writer Kim Eun-sook of “Secret Garden” and “The Heirs,” the drama follows the romance between young soldier Yoo Si-jin, played by Song Joong-ki and Kang Mo-yeon, a doctor deployed at a military base, played by Song Hye-kyo.

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on KBS2.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201602291536578782421_2

03/01/2016 Songsong couple standing Uruk style of luminous saluteOne

http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/229872

18 hours ago, sunbae0401 said:

They can only monitor the viewers rating in small screens, of South korea and China ,  so what about  international fans in  Vietnam, US, Singapore , HK,  Phils. and other countries  whos watching this drama , in Viki, dramacrazy, tiveee and other website portals out there????  meaning the numbers are higher, not only 14.3 and 15.5 % respectively ..am I right?

@miss_shady_xv  watch on this link 

http://www.tiveee.com/ep/descendants_of_the_sun/?ep=2 

fasten your seatbelt and join the ride, hop in be on board and enjoy 

be amazed with the funny antics, of the pretty Dr. KangMY , shes a kickass and a badass  :)

• Like 2

I appreciated everyone make lots of contributions of DOTS inf. for us to share, really love this drama so much, the acting of SJK and SHK so perfect and match couples in this dramas, and hope its popularity will be spread all over to everywhere,can't wait for 2 days to watch,I like the songs of Always, it should keep going until at the end,

• Like 8

Thanks all for the updates, especially to sunflower and Rose :)

Thanks MasY for the translations for the positive comments on DotS and Kyo.  It makes me so happy to hear that DotS and Kyo are getting so much praise.  She and the whole DotS team deserves it for all the hard work they've put into this drama.  I'm so addicted to this show right now.  Watched the first 2 episodes twice already :P.  SHK and SJK's chemistry is sizzling and I can't put into words how much I love Kyo's character.  I hope that Mo Yeon will stay as sassy and fierce throughout the whole drama.  Don't want to see her turn into a damsel in distress waiting for the male lead to rescue her.

Kyo's stylist posted this pic of Kyo on Instagram.  Based on her shirt and necklace, it should be episode 4 of DotS.

6afb0f0cjw1f1hmdpev31j20k00j3tcg.jpg005y8mXegw1f1hlwnldfkj30hs0hsjte.jpgviewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

Descendants of the Sun Ep 1-2 Review: A Great Kickoff Brings Us Looking Forward to More Episodes

Indonesia, DENKI SUN 2016/02/27
New 2 first episode, Descendants of the Sun has

shown faith intention made. Regardless of whether the title and premise are adopting Hollywood film entitled Tears of the Sun (2003), the latest drama production this is indeed KBS2 compete in the battlefield with military intrigue Romance on the tip of his spear.

War in the open field, complete with choreography a showdown as well as background music in favor of intense enough shown in the first 9 minutes. And when finallythe next minute rolling into the romance, the background music is played seriouslyrendered.

And the cast at the end of the Spear is not indiscriminate. Is the Song Joong Ki (AWerewolf Boy) and Song Hye Kyo (The Winter Wind That Blows) that from the beginning they met already implies a strong chemistry. Not just a pretty face and handsome, eye contact and gestures to convince both the rising of the sananya without having to behave lebay bak couples alay.

Descendant of the Sun KDrama Review

Yes, the two plotted a profession not indiscriminate. Joong Ki plays a high ranking soldier in the country's special defense squad aka Special Forces while Hye Kyo playsa surgeon thound cold in hospitals. With such a heavy responsibility, automatic dating activity is not possible, let alone become a playboy or playgirl that in fact playfully.

The meeting of the two plotted fair fast, attraction between them any way. But notwhy because it looks like the focus of the drama series featuring Lee Kwang Soo (Running Man, Collective Invention) bodied skinny as a cameo in the first episode, more to progress relations Yoo Shi Jin (Joong Ki) and Kang Mo Yeon (Hye Kyo) the up and down due to the demands of their respective professions.

Berjodoh in Urk

Meeting of Shi Jin and Mo Yeon is in the hospital incident a teenage patient thanks to labile who stole a cell phone belongs to the friend of Shi Jin, Seo Dae Young (JinGoo). But don't think their relationship went smoothly because originally Mo Yeonmistakenly thought Shi Jin as a mafia boss. Until this kesalapahaman solved, Shi Jincontinues to pursue and Mo Yeon continued to shy away, made us join gregetan enjoy the tug between the two.

Beresnya and post the above misconceptions, both not shy showed interest thoughalas not running smooth. Post 2 x left nge-date by Shi Jin and the difference in perceptions about the living-dead man, both breakup. Yi Jin again underwent numerous wars until finally got a leave of absence in the city named Urk.

Who would have thought, Mo Yeon who now have become famous doctors, sent the Director of House of pain that life forms became a physician volunteer in Urk as a form of revenge. Predictable, relationships foundered Yi Jin and Mo Yeon will be made again blossomed in subsequent episodes.

Guest RoseS
5 hours ago, RoseS said:

by DENKI SUN, And the cast at the end of the Spear is not indiscriminate. Is the Song Joong Ki (AWerewolf Boy) and Song Hye Kyo (The Winter Wind That Blows) that from the beginning they met already implies a strong chemistry. Not just a pretty face and handsome, eye contact and gestures to convince both the rising of the sananya without having to behave lebay bak couples alay.

beautiful salute photo:w00t::wub:

One

Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예's photo.

HOME > CHINA NEWS > ‘Descendants of the Sun’ Airs Simultaneously in China & South Korea
‘Descendants of the Sun’ Airs Simultaneously in China & South Korea

Vittorio Hernandez | Feb 29, 2016 08:17 AM EST

Descendants of the Sun
Descendants of the Sun (Photo : Baidu)

The South Korean TV drama “Descendants of the Sun” began to air on Thursday simultaneously in China and South Korea. TV ratings in both countries showed high viewership.
In China, "Descendants of the Sun" had more than 30 million viewers when it opened. It was on the top 3 trending topics on Sina Weibo for the past 20 hours, reported China Daily. In South Korea, the drama enjoyed a 14.3 percent viewership.

Like Us on Facebook 
Korea Times reported that because of the high viewership of “Descendants of the Sun,” it dethroned "Cheese in the Trap" of tvN, based on a weekly analysis of recent news articles, social media commentaries and blog posts. The new drama just topped the Good Data Corporation list that determines which drama series in major broadcasters and cable channels is the most-talked about.

22 hours ago, RoseS said:

‘Descendants of the Sun’ soundtrack sweeps local charts 

February 29,  2016

With the surging popularity of the drama “Descendants of the Sun,” songs from the soundtrack to the series are also enjoying great success. 

“Everytime,” sung by EXO’s Chen and female rapper Punch, topped local charts immediately after its release last Thursday. As of Monday, “Everytime” is still ranked second or third on several major charts.

(KBS2)
The lyrics to the medium-tempo song are about two people confessing their love to another. The delightful song has accompanied romantic scenes in the drama, where the protagonists Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo go on a date and get to know each other, making viewers’ heart flutter. 

The second soundtrack “Always,” sung by Yoon Mi-rae, is also ranking high on the local charts. The emotional ballad track escalates the “Song-Song” couple’s longing for each other.

“Descendants of the Sun” pulled nationwide viewership of 15 percent after only two episodes last week, with high expectations for its popular run. 

Penned by star writer Kim Eun-sook of “Secret Garden” and “The Heirs,” the drama follows the romance between young soldier Yoo Si-jin, played by Song Joong-ki and Kang Mo-yeon, a doctor deployed at a military base, played by Song Hye-kyo.

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on KBS2.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201602291536578782421_2

03/01/2016 Songsong couple standing Uruk style of luminous saluteOne

http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/229872

• Like 7

All the soundtrack is beyonds awesome.... Love the I know singer n the I don't..

One more of my dream come true in Dots excepts romcom is jae joong.. I always want they work together.. Even only in different form of my wishing but I hope they can meet in person :wub: