Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/02/25/descendants-of-the-sun-episode-3-video-written-previews/

“DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN” EPISODE 3 VIDEO & WRITTEN PREVIEWS

ep3prevdots

Ah, it seems it’s a push-and-pull relationship for our leads so far … because why would Shi Jin do that at the end of episode 2? But then, it looks like he’ll be back to flirting with her next episode …

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/exo-chen-and-punchs-descendants-of-the-sun-ost-everytime-is-taking-over-music-charts

Chen-mc-the-max-g-friend_1456382085_af_o

EXO Chen and Punch's 'Descendants of the Sun' OST "Everytime" is taking over music charts quickly!
After its release on February 25, "Everytime" hit #1 on Melon, Mnet, Genie, Soribada, Naver Music, Buzz, and more. The song plays as the theme for Song Joong Ki andSong Hye Kyo in the drama.

Chen and Punch easily overcame MC the Max and G-Friend who had been residing on top of music charts. The first episode of 'Descendants of the Sun' and Chen's appearance on 'Radio Star' are assumed to have spurred interest. Of course, "Everytime" is a beautiful song. 

Congrats to Chen and Punch! 

Hello kyonatics, 

I'm always lurking at this thread, but I think I haven't posting since long time ago. 

Please excuse me if I'm ranting on this thread, but I really got frustrated with Hye Kyo haters who write that she can't act. 

I don't really watch many K drama because I'm quite picky with the cast especially the actress, and up until now my favorite always be SHK. I saw just a few part of the drama from other famous Korean top actress, and their acting really not impressed me. Some of them seems just only show a different emotions but the character they play still look like their own character and always be the same even though in a different drama. (sorry not try to bash other Korean top actress that's why I didn't write any name). But SHK can play many characters from a melancholic girl, naive girl, boyish & dominant woman, a talkactive ajumma, rich & spoil princess, fragile chaebol, or even a bitchy woman like one of her character on Camelia. 

This makes me realizes the reason why HK always try to looks distance & cold on press conference. Haters will always be haters no matter what. Just keep strong & always be positive and happy, because there still a lot of people who admire & feel positive about you, Song Hye Kyo ssi. Wish you to be happy. 

• Like 14

Oh my God, watching more(eps. 3), loving SONG-SONG more:wub::D

@gigivillercerar, try it... for DOTS, in Singapore

https://vulcanpost.com/504461/online-korean-movie-drama-platform-viu-launches-spore-content-free/

[China, iQiyi]

Among screen capture, beautiful Dr. Kang    http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=182125

'Sons of the sun' / KBS 2TV 'descendants of the sun' broadcast screen captures

'Sons of the sun' / KBS 2TV 'descendants of the sun' broadcast screen captures  WIESŁAW K. 

all i can say is i love kyo to death and i dont care what they say or write about our queen who cares if they hate her we are here to fight and defend her.im happy that her drama is super beautiful and i cant wait to the next week episode im so much in love in this drama song-song couple is so adorable and super romantic guys chill dont give the haters the benefit to destroy our queen i know god will always protec her and we are here also to protec Kyo thank you guys for the news and updates have a bkessed weekend to all smile!❤️❤️❤️

• Like 5

Hi chingus!!Happy days are here again!!:heart::heart::heart: the YSJ & KMY couple!I will be watching and reading everything that I can on my break & off fr. work.I feel like I been deprived fr. SHK  drama for a long time:sleepy:This also means my hubby and son has to do the cooking and housework most of the time,because I will be busy w/ just me and my laptop.:blush:

@suellen88 I have the same  sentiments as you when I read those mean comments.I think they are just jealous that SHK still looks beautiful no matter what she does w/  her face.They forget the acting and  are just consumed w/ envy or hate  for her beauty! It does happen w/ me too when her KD,so I have to keep re -watching the the drama and concentrate on her acting the 2nd or 3rd time.That's what they should do right?

@GinaSingaporeI live here in SF and we watch at http://www.tiveee.com/ep/descendants_of_the_sun.I use to go to viki  and drama fever.Now tiveee is our favorite,hope you can watch fr. this site.

Let us all enjoy this awesome drama and thank you all SHKyoers ,who never get tired in bringing us updates on all her latest pictures and news.Love you all my friends!!

• Like 5

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-descendants-of-the-sun-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-91795.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Spoiler

"Descendants of the Sun", Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo

2016/02/25 

photo694059.jpg

On the second episode of the new KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun", Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) told each other their stories.

Yoo Si-jin told Kang Mo-yeon, "I am a soldier. I am someone who moves on order. Although what I believe in may not always seem right to some people, I do what I am told to do to my best".

"I lost three of my friends during missions. The work them and I do is something someone has to go for the peace and freedom of my family and I, even your family".

Kang Mo-yeon said, "I am a doctor. Life has dignity and I don't think there's philosophy beyond that. I'm sorry but I don't think you're what I am looking for".

"Descendants of the Sun" is a human melodrama about soldiers and doctors who seek for success and romance in a foreign land under extreme conditions.

Descendants of the Sun" rises

2016/02/25

photo694083.jpg

"Descendants of the Sun" is propelling.

According to Nielsen Korea, the new KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" rated 15.5% on the 26th. This is 1.2% more than the first episode.

Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) who broke up, reunited in Ureukeu. Si-jin was dispatched to Ureukeu and Mo-yeon was a star doctor at her hospital before she was dispatched to Ureukeu.

MBC "Happy Ending Once Again" rated 4.7% and SBS "Please Come Back, Mister" rated 7.6%.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

http://www.akiatalking.com/2016/02/descendants-of-sun-2016-pics.html

Descendants Of The Sun (2016) cartoonized pictures

11:45 PM BY PROFESSOR AKIA NO COMMENT
descendants-of-the-sun.jpg

DescendedSun9.jpg

dost1-690x400.jpg

photo644340.jpg

1456362165-92-a.jpg

1456362165-92-b.jpg

1456362165-92.jpg

htm_20160106151921279853.jpg
1_15.jpg

2_15.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/descendants-of-the-sun-already-seeing-great-popularity-in-china/

“Descendants of the Sun” Already Seeing Great Popularity in China

“Descendants of the Sun” Already Seeing Great Popularity in China

KBS2’s latest drama, “Descendants of the Sun,” is enjoying great popularity in China as the drama is broadcast simultaneously in Korea and China.

On February 24, the first episode was uploaded to China’s major online video platform, iQiyi, and by the very next day the video had garnered over 30 million views.

The drama is also receiving lots of love on social media. On February 25, the keyword “Descendants of the Sun” had received 870 million clicks on Weibo. Lead actors Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki were also hot search terms on the site.

The drama’s popularity in China attests to the impact of the first episode, as well as the lead actors’ impressive popularity both domestically and abroad. The first episode recorded viewership ratings of 14.3% domestically, taking first place among all the dramas in that timeslot.

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on KBS2. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/yoo-ah-in-to-cameo-on-descendants-of-the-sun/

In response to megbc8 and @sueellen88, there is nothing anyone can do to alleviate what these numbskulls  feel about KYO! I think the most appropriate and effective thing to do is just ignore! These blockheads are not going to stop! As long as KYO is on top of the world, which none of them can do anything about, they will continue to spew nasty remarks towards her! That is the thing, they can't stop SHK, and that definitely irate them!  So, let their big and dirty mouths and their pea brains work overtime and let's see what they get from it!  angry

It is irritating, but who can stop them? No one, unless, we just ignore them! Referencing a comment on SHK's acting ability, well, my guess is that they probably just tuned in to DoTs for a few minutes, then decided that Kyo can't act! Isn't that funny! They are in a funk because DoTs did very well in ratings!  7up  It's trending and it's taking Korea and China by storm!  bananaskillzI am a happy camper myself! chickendance

I am loving DoTs! Song-Song fighting! congratulations I'm enjoying epi 2 now on Viki!

It's been a while since TWTWB!  damn time for DoTs!

• Like 11

@sunflower91_     .. You mentioned han ji eun ... Haaahhh that good times.. :)

Loveee this drama so muchhh. Thank god the rating is up again..love her doing that mimics again... Misssss thattt so muchhhhh... 

Yes.. I hate the haters too.. Even I don't always write here,n I do it only when she get new drama or maybe some her movie .. I will always support her.. I'll always try to update her news in others medsos..

What Hurt me the most that she looks like nothing to do with a drama or a movie value.. What I believe an actress is choosen by a director is for the skill n popularity that she/he got

Is a modern industries now, so the popularity had to do with that.. Glad she's been choosen to another jw movie.. At last with chang chen.. 

I believe one of the reason china market open is her.. She gain more popularity for an actress there.. Her name is big for korean drama.. Is a selling point.. She's popular in some country n others in other countries.. All is take part for a succses n a rating in this

I believe that whats goes around will come around.. To her succes or not in her drama n movie she's always have our support till forever.. Rightttttt... :heart:

We always pray for her.. 

• Like 6

That is it! Han Ji Eun! Our feisty Han ji Eun!   ya Just fini shed epi 2 on Viki! I'm so pumped! They meet again! yahoo

I'm sure that %age will still go up and hit the roof!! DoTs deserves it! clap1 Looking forward to epi 3 tomorrow! What is in store for us, viewers?

More excitement!!! good newsdancingfruit

• Like 5

Saw she's take all her 'troops' of brands to support her drama this times.. All of it .. I think.. 

No wonder the scene is being shots till greece ... 

So happy for their support so the drama can be free on choices n we the viewers can get greart beautifull views..

All  goes  around will come around.. :heart:

• Like 2

Hahahaha... @ SusanC .... Yessss that memories is justtt come to alive againn.. So hope we will get a happy ending..

Almost of all her drama is making a history of being first ..  like twtwb recently..  Is being first that china is buying again after long time hiatus of kdrama.. N even now is being airing almost same time in china too.. Is also first in history.. :) Is a happy news not only for kdrama but also for the local korean brands to more open the big market there..

:heart:

• Like 6

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Descendants of the Sun" Episode 2

2016/02/25

If episode 1 of "Descendants of the Sun" was about introductions, episode 2, coming in on top at 15.5%, fleshed them out and added the rest of the teams that support Si-jin and Mo-yeon. Romance was the priority, but it didn't feel like the show was beating us over the head with it. Instead, the romance that blossomed hit very real walls that were acknowledged by two adults who hold themselves to different belief systems and lifestyles. We all know that will change. The adventure is watching them learn what we already know.

Episode 2 transitioned the characters over to the fictional land of Uruk where Si-jin's team is tasked with peacekeeping, and Mo-yeon's team is charged with establishing a medical center to care for the locals. This was given in the promotional material, but the sweet part lies in how they get there. On the outside all we see is two people falling for each other, suffering through the trials of their difficult careers, and hoping for respite in romance that doesn't come. We meet more of Mo-yeon's friends: Doctor Lee Chi-hoon (Onew), Doctor Song San-hyeon (Lee Seung-joon), and Nurse Ha Jae-ae (Suh Jung-yeon). The three form an easy rapport with Song Hye-gyo that makes them all feel like old friends, and the immediate connection of the characters with each other and to the viewer is important if this story is going to accomplish what it has started out to do.

DOTS3DOTS4

The little characterizations are what make the characters loveabe. Si-jin is a formidable leader, but he's also an immature guy who gets his friends in trouble. Mo-yeon is an outstanding surgeon, but she passes her time by looking at X-ray's of Si-jin since she doesn't have pictures of him. Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-gyo are wonderfully cast. Joong-ki's ability to change emotions at the drop of a hat magnifies emotions in scenes immensely. Hye-gyo's ability to be incredibly strong and incredibly feminine does a service to women everywhere. She's unpretentious and comfortable in her skin and that gives her "no-nonsense" character extra spunk.

Dialogue in "Descendants of the Sun" is witty and fun, but without making obvious attempts to garner laughs or sighs. It is the music that is much less subtle as it was in the last episode. But the editing of the footage continues to be amazing. The transition from Mo-yeon's intense surgery to Si-jin's dangerous military operation and back, using objects and sounds in the shot as transitional material was genius.

DOTS1DOTS2

As for the romance, the honesty between Mo-yeon and Si-jin is piercing. They realize that they have fundamental differences: she saves lives with medicine. He protects them by the mechanism of war. Both have the same goal and a very different way of approaching it. Mo-yeon smartly figures out the kind of work he does and that she doesn't want that in her life. He gracefully accepts. Of course this won't stay the case for long, but perhaps that is the point of this episode. Rather than establishing characters, places, and things that happen, perhaps it was about the very thing Mo-yeon mentioned to her colleagues: Life can change in an instant. That change can lead people down paths never dreamed. 

The first moment of romantic connection between Si-jin and Mo-yeon was reworked at the end of the episode, with a very significant change at the end, which ties into the idea that life can (and will) do the unexpected. Si-jin believes they are just ships passing, but the posters for the show told us that they will do no such thing.

posterphoto694668.jpg

Written by: Raine from 'Raine's Dichotomy'

SusanC, fasten your seatbell:w00t: for next episode....3, 4, 5,  .....16. More and more, interesting because Dr Kang and Captain's relationship=closed! KISSING poster:wub: Watching again already, many time....

http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/228742 

태양의 후예2

Dr. Kang Look at Captain's X-Ray picture

Descendants of the Sun or Please Come Back, Mister ? - HanCinema Question of the Day QOTD

Which drama did you enjoy more in its opening week?
Descendants of the Sun (태양의 후예) or Please Come Back, Mister (돌아와요 아저씨) ? (2016/02/25)

posterphoto680654.jpg orposterphoto689673.jpg

Thank you for voting!
'Descendants of the Sun' 88%  (22 votes) 

'Please Come Back, Mister' 12%  (3 votes) 

Total Votes: 25