What Was The First Song That Got You Into Korean Music?

Guest wtfitzbrian

Guest mentalfiction

umm...I'd listened to quite a few Korean songs beforeee, but the one that got me into the 'craze' was Don't Don by Super Junior.

AND I WATCHED IT 5 MINUTES AFTER IT CAME OUT :P:P

Or maybe not...but somewhere close.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Grace-san

I think Love in the Ice by DBSK (live performance) really made me fall in love with Korean music. I'd listened to and liked quite a bit of Korean music before but not as much as I did after I heard that song.

Guest BigZ

My friend showed me the song/video Strong Baby by Seungri in math class one day and I thought it was pretty good. I did a bit of searching and found out Seungri was from Big Bang and then looked them up and found Haru Haru and went from there! Before my Big Bang searching, the same friend showed me a live performance "Rainism" by Rain (who'd I'd already seen in Full House - I watched K-Dramas before I got into K-Music) which I thought was hilarious, and it slowly grew on me.

Guest CharlotteDarcy

my first Korean song was the first track on Rain's 3rd album. I forgot the name. hehe.

Guest dafp042194

Omoo. This topic. XD Hahahaha.

song name: [ any OST from Boys Over Flowers ]

artist: [ -- LOL ]

I was just watching BOF last month [ April `09 ]. It was the first Kdrama I watched. I guess I liked the stories and searched info about the characters and found out about Hyun Joong being a member of SS501. Yeap. Then the whole music chain came in. Baaam! XD :]

Guest onew_wifey08

Noona neomu Yeppeo (Replay) of SHINee<3

I listened few korean songs before SHINee's Replay but I never got SOOOOO INTO kpop music.. *sighs*

ONEW LEE JINKI U'RE THE REASON WHY INTO KPOP ;) *draws hearts around Onew*

Guest nakka

Song: Break It Up

Artist: Baby VOX

Wow that was 10 years ago... I don't remember how I came across the song though because at the time I had minimal contact with anything Korean and so on. >.<

Guest royalpirate.

SHINee World by SHINee

I got sooo addicted to it when I first listened to it.

I was 12 at that time.

Guest nxtlvl

not technically korean i guess, but The Love Bug by m-flo featuring BoA. ironic that this was the song because i'm not even an actual fan of BoA after all these years

Guest meloveyunho

mmm mine was wen i first saw se7en and taebin's version of "How deep is your love"

i saw taebin and fell in love ahaha n since then ive loved everything Korean

Archived