What Was The First Song That Got You Into Korean Music?

Guest wtfitzbrian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got into k-pop not too long ago...i think 1-2 years ago?

wat's funny is that i got into k-pop not from a korean song, but rather Tohoshinki's "Love in the Ice". then i told my korean obsessed friend about them and i asked wat other songs are good. she told me raising sun, etc. i got obsessed with dbsk then it leads to big bang, snsd, etc...

hi how r u ? ^^

song name:Miracle

artist: Super Junior !!! B)

age: how i can say ages :P let me say teukie hahahaha 26 Or 27

> i dont know exactly :P

aregato sweet topic ;)

Song Name: LOLLIPOP

Artist: Big Bang and 2ne1

ive been hearing korean songs before i listened to this song

but LOLLIPOP def got me into kpop <3

All I could remember was I started to get drawn to Kpop music when I saw POPS IN SEOUL in cable channels.... I saw a music video where a guy continuously brings candy to his girlfriend then one day he changed. It took her a long time before she confronted him, then he told her the truth.... He wasn't her boyfriend, he was the twin, His brother asked him a favor before he died; It was to act as him and make his girlfriend happy.

I was 11 years old at that time and 6 years have passed and I STILL LOVE KPOP!!!

Guest __LOST

^ aw, that sounds really sweet. do you know what mv that is?

mirotic. : ( i clicked the dance version of it because there were tons of exclamation marks in the title & i did it just for the fun of it. i didn't even really pay attention to the music at first. curse chun for his lulzy hair flopping & jae's sexy chest & yunho being hot. :angry: i remember people laughing at junsu's hip thrust in the comments, lol.

Guest Banana Robot

I Think I Love You by Byul - from watching Full House way back `04. xp

+ with BoA's Atlantis Princess' album songs. That's prolly about it. :lol:

Guest blu3bubbl3

the first kpop song that REALLY got me into kpop was not the first korean song i listened to (which was Everlasting by BoA i think) but Strong Baby by BB and that was... 2 weeks ago? lol.

Archived