What Was The First Song That Got You Into Korean Music?

Guest wtfitzbrian

Guest mandythecandy28

She's Gone by Super Junior.<3

Lol, I remember when my friend showed me the clip of Kyuhyun singing a duet with Charice on Star King.

And then it showed the accident and my heart went out to them, especially when Teukie and Kangin started crying, so I looked them up.

Then I remember thinking Heechul was a girl in their U pictures and finally listening to She's Gone on someone's Super Junior MySpace music profile.

And then I was hooked. c[;

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest junsurolf

The first korean song I heard was Boa but I did not care too much until my sister put TVXQ-Rising sun in my MP3

The first time i listen to it i find it weird but after playing it for quite some time (my sis want to listen to it so i just sit beside her and listen to it as well haha)I find it addictive so it make me hook to korean music. Haha until now Rising Sun is still my number 1 song~Can't help it, it is too addictive to stop listening to it~ :P

it was hanbook by super junior..at first i was like WTH? then the song got stuck in my head..lol..i have to thankSJ though through them i got to know DBSK "O' i loved it but then i heard tonight and though holly heck! now..DBSK is my love and kpop is awesome! :D

timeless - junsu ft jang riin...

my friend keeps playing this song over and over again until all my roommates know about this song even though we don't even know anything about the singers who sing this song and we don't know anything about any other korean song except for winter sonata and autumn in my heart ost....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lanxinhxan

grace - lee soo young

one of my neighbors played to it all the time in 2006 and i love it so much cuz Lee soo young's voice amazed me. Then, i got to know more about kpop through internet and on tv, especially about suju & dbsk but now, i'm a SNSD fan. Luv them

Guest cinnabun11

hm..

i think ur man - ss501

and also mirotic by dbsk

so ya not too long ago lol, I think I first heard them in like Feb

Guest AL&CL

The first song i've ever heard of KPOP is

DBSK - "Rising Sun"

I was probably 7 and that didn't exactly get me into KPOP

Big Bang - "Last Farewell" is the song that mad me fall in love with K-Music.

That was when I was 14 (I'm still 14), I first heard it during october of 2008.

Guest heyyitznicole

it wasn't really a song~

my friend showed me the WonderBang collaboration end of the year thing, and I got hooked x)

so I guess you could say... Haru Haru by Big Bang since that was my favorite^^

Guest CorruptedSilence__nomore

Well the first Korean song I can remember that I loved was: SES-Dreams Come True

BUT as the one that actually got me into Korean music....I think I'd go with Super Junior's U. HAHA.

Guest junsulover23

Well what got me to know that there was actually such thing as korean music was when I was...hmm i think like 6 years old or 7, my mom got the drama Autumn in my heart and I heard the OST.

But what really drew me in was either listening to BoA or DBSK! Age-12 years old hahahah

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

The first ever song that got me into Korean Music was ...

No.1 by BoA

i still love that song until now! <3

Guest im_may

song name: Rising Sun

artist : DBSK

hehehe i still love themscratch that..i adore them = ]

not going to lie..i am a fanatic!!

Archived