Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest luvjinhyuk

@booha if that's the case then I won't let him go after he grabs me from my fall.. or maybe even fake an injury so he take me to the hospital..lol ;)

Test:

http://m.dcinside.com/viewimage_pop.php?id=jinhyuk&width=2000&no=29bcc427b18177a16fb3dab004c86b6f202dc30d4da4684a3a1adcafcdac9d8874e3de606f777c9dc6df672220dcfd01fc0ef09a9d9da852b607cf39261afd&f_no=24b0d121e09c32b669

Too bad, seems that I can't use mobile to post pics

@PolarisCat    Hello!  I'm posting your pictures with your quot. Thank you and good work (some, funny)!
[Kim Won / Jeon Hyun Joo/ Lee Hyo Shin]

These are fanmade pictures by @PolarisCat
"As Heirs has come to its second half, the love line of Kim Won is becoming more complicated.  Can he shout out in front of daddy Kim that Hyun Joo is her woman, just like last time when he met Secretary Yoon with Hyun Joo?"
ksrs.jpg
lrv6.jpg
4vv6.jpg
cr to CJH DC

Hi
I just began watching Gu Family Book and damn I gotta say I've all but fallen for CJH in this drama. :x:x :x I had watched I Need Romance 1 a while back but I never really paid him too much attention. (Then I was all about Kim Jung Hoon.) But dang watching GFB and my oh my!!!! :\">He's such a dream guy. Tall, handsome, cute, adorable smile, nice body (those arms!!!) and smexy voice. And oh did I mention those arms!!! :D ;;) And he's an excellent actor. Even though I wasn't too happy with his co-star's acting he was able to carry their storyline and made me wish it was longer than 2 episodes. Hell I wouldn't mind if the whole show was about them.  (Hehehe sorry Lee Seung Gi) ;)) I know it will be awhile before he appears again but I eagerly await his return. [-O< Already checked out his past dramas and already got 2 of his past dramas on my to watch list already. Hehehe. Don't know if I'll ever get the courage to watch Heirs though.

@booha Thanks so much for helping me to repost my artworks in here.  I juz know that I can't post pics using my iPhone.For the programme "Love Song", as I mentioned previously, it's informative and interesting to view.  Hyuk Hyuk is really an emotional guy.I would translate your little piece into Chinese to share with Hyuk's Chinese Fans. 
Here comes a newly done interview in which Hyuk talked about his boss, actor Jung Woo Sung.
http://youtu.be/7Omoi8oTKkY