Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

diamondzr4eva said: Hi
I just began watching Gu Family Book and damn I gotta say I've all but fallen for CJH in this drama. :x:x :x I had watched I Need Romance 1 a while back but I never really paid him too much attention. (Then I was all about Kim Jung Hoon.) But dang watching GFB and my oh my!!!! :\">He's such a dream guy. Tall, handsome, cute, adorable smile, nice body (those arms!!!) and smexy voice. And oh did I mention those arms!!! :D ;;) And he's an excellent actor. Even though I wasn't too happy with his co-star's acting he was able to carry their storyline and made me wish it was longer than 2 episodes. Hell I wouldn't mind if the whole show was about them.  (Hehehe sorry Lee Seung Gi) ;)) I know it will be awhile before he appears again but I eagerly await his return. [-O< Already checked out his past dramas and already got 2 of his past dramas on my to watch list already. Hehehe. Don't know if I'll ever get the courage to watch Heirs though.

@PolarisCat   I can see you are enjoying making the art pictures but I’m sorry about what happened to your posting pictures here.  I learned recently about PM (personal message).   If you don’t know about it, the page 112 (look on @alex1999 posting) will show you how to use it.  If you want, you might send to me PM.

Guest Mishiellie

@PolarisCat  hello~~~ thx for all the pictures.. you actually can't do direct linking to pictures you posted on baidu.. it's only for linking within baidu.  btw what is your id in baidu? mine is 4ever_five (made it back during my dbsk days haha  i use mishiellie sometimes in baidu but very rarely)

Guest Mishiellie

@diamondzr4eva HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to hyukhyuk thread!!! yes yes yes he makes a hot gumiho >//<  I knew him through i need romance.. i actually watched it for Kim Jung Hoon but he was such an a$$ and I hated his character in there,.. and hyukhyuk stole the show for me.. i cried for him so much

Guest Mishiellie

so many ppl r saying cjh and lmh looks like brothers.. which I do agree.. esp with the bts stills of them together and their side profiles looked so much alike (though I still loathe that pink fuzzy sweater of Tan's hahaha  )

Guest Mishiellie

srsly..... I don't even know Why I bother to download every episode of Heirs in HD when our hyukhyuk only gets 2min of screen time! WASTE OF MY BANDWIDTH AND SPACE

Guest luvjinhyuk

srsly..... I don't even know Why I bother to download every episode of Heirs in HD when our hyukhyuk only gets 2min of screen time! 

WASTE OF MY BANDWIDTH AND SPACE

@mishiellie I was just going to ask you was he in today's ep? He was but got only 2 mins? Really??

Morning girls! It's 04:47 in HK. After watching episode 11 of "The Heirs", I think most of you will be so disappointed!Yep, again, the screen time for our hyuk could be counted!
Okay, no panic, the real showtime now! Brought you all a hot BTS of "I Need Romance" which is exclusive in Japanese version DVD.Thanks to  花田花地 who lend me the original 4hrs BTS of Romance.For other BTS, just stay tuned. I'll edit into shorter clips to upload.
Are you ready? (Ha ha, warning: Rated R for sexual contents for this video. So make sure you're at least 17 to click the PLAY button :)) )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3gWUASZ17Y

@mishiellie Hi mishiellie, yep, I got it now. The photo hot link of Baidu didn't work in here  :( I'll try photobucket or flickr then.
Btw, do you know that there's a new fans group for CJH in Baidu? It's a long story for the formation of this group.However, it didn't mean this group will oppose CJH Baidu but just another place for fans to share.It's called 百度崔振赫中華後援團貼吧 (Baidu CJH Chinese Fans Bar).
The initiate purpose for this group is to gather those who would like to response to the invitation fr. DC CJH to have supporting event during the shooting of Heirs. (Baidu CJH Bar didn't want to join any supporting event) And now, this newly formed Baidu Bar is growing and can have more unique materials to share with including the Chi/Eng subbed videos. We have put many efforts in running this and filling up the database though we may only have 3-4 people doing all these.
Anyway, you are welcomed to visit us from time to time to give us support.百度崔振赫中華後援團貼吧
My id in Baidu is kdrama.

@PolarisCat  Thank you for the video and happy to hear that you are working hard on behalf of CJH!  He needs the fans who can bring out the big fireworks.(My head is still in that video.)     I imagine that it could be you who might see him in person someday.