Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Time for the cute MDtF couple:

http://youtu.be/TpoRzp-46fk
                                                                                      cr to uploader

thank you @Yeekrfan2 for fanart
Yeekrfan2 said:As requested, more lovey dovey fanart of MDtF   ;)

Your ice cream is here...

This is one of my favourite, after he secretly hold her hand his playful & cheeky smirk is just so satisfying to watch.... :x

This fanart is so talented & awesome!

imageCr to DC

@booha
That MDtF video definitely put a smile on my face like it always does with this couple! Yeah, whenever I miss them, I'll visit their video. :x

@PolarisCat  WOW that video is so awesome & cool but personally I would like it a lot less CGI caused it does look like a science fiction intro instead. Perhaps a simpler graphic with more prominent HyukHyuk will do since that man is so gorgeous!  :D

The new teacher at Jeguk High - IJE uploaded new selca image

Did you all know how awesome Im Joo Eun is? I've just finished WHAT'S UP! with both Rachel (Kim Ji Won) & Hyun Joo (Im Joo Eun) there. Both are very talented, passionate and lively actresses. Both can act & sing so well as the theme song video by Im Joo Eun in the first 2:30 minutes before it's cleverly merged with the original singer 4-Non Blondes here:

She played a 1st year musical student with a playful, sassy & rock chic attitudes! Love it!  :-bd

PREVIEW Ep 13 & 14:

imageimage

Here is my fun takes on the scenarios for Kim Won being at Jeguk High:-

1. To meet up with Tan and scream at him for being a total idiot "I've just told you to be careful of dad & you dropped a bomb on them, when will you grow up & think of the consequences of your actions" After the lashing, he'll
gives him a thumb up and says "But then...nice move brother"  Tan will be swooning with joy at his hyung praise for once (wishful thinking on my part, of course).

Or

2. To meet up with Hyun Joo and finally confess his feeling after being embarrassed by his dad outing him first to the confession...(why don't you grow up too Won, you don't need your dad to do it for you first, you no longer 18!) Or maybe their meet-up will be witnessed by HS and Tan will mention casually "Oh, our new teacher, she's my hyung's girlfriend"  then a heartbroken HS (no, no don't do anything drastic ok!)...sigh! I hope they can keep the love triangle going for awhile since it's not a legit triangle when both rivals are not aware of each other existence yet!  
[-(

Guest Mishiellie

@Yeekrfan2 i first saw im joo eun wayyyy back in that scary drama hon? or something she reminds me of this taiwanese actress they kind of look alike esp w. the short hair in what's up

'상속자들' 임주은, 최진혁 父 앞 뜨거운 눈물 '가슴 절절'  (11/15/2013 )
  http://news.nate.com/view/20131115n12332?mid=e0201&isq=7628

art_1384480927.jpg

상속자들 최진혁, 이민호·임주은 향한 사랑 빛났다  (11/15/2013 )
   http://news.nate.com/view/20131115n06184?mid=e0201&isq=7628
37763035.jpg

레드브릭하우스 레드브릭하우스 [최진혁] 2013.11.21 12:00 '돌아보지 마'… 2 hours ago
hyukhyuk girls   The announcement from RBH: '돌아보지 마'     2013/11/21  ( ?perhaps 12 pm, after ep14 )   DC fans thought it could be OST.  The announcement came after ep13 which had 3min Won's time. It may be somebody trying to sooth some fans' feelings. I'm only guessing.

Guest Mishiellie

honestly I don't think i wanna do anymore screen caps after just 3min screen time everytime for him... If anyone can find just our hyukhyuk's cuts in heirs.. then i'll be happy to download and do scrn caps