[drama 2003] Summer Scent 여름향기

Guest fanda5000

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xia...thanks for these super large pics that stretch my pc screen !

Hi cheka...long time no see ! :D

Ann Yeong, Wendy! So you ARE the "Wendy" I knew from before? Aigoo!!! I asked Azura the same thing last night! So paiseh, don't recognise all of you. Lotsa people changed their id and I don't know who's who anymore!

Glad to be back, glad to see you very active around here! Our SSH & SSH-related threads must be kept alive ..... not long now before we see him again!!! ;)

Xia, all those pics are gigantic!!! Not complaining though, feel like I could almost kiss him! :P

Ann Yeong, Wendy! So you ARE the "Wendy" I knew from before? Aigoo!!! I asked Azura the same thing last night! So paiseh, don't recognise all of you. Lotsa people changed their id and I don't know who's who anymore!

Glad to be back, glad to see you very active around here! Our SSH & SSH-related threads must be kept alive ..... not long now before we see him again!!! ;)

Xia, all those pics are gigantic!!! Not complaining though, feel like I could almost kiss him! :P

Hehehe...cheka, sorry..forgot that there are two Wendy in Soompi ! :P This one is the ajumma type ! :lol:

Have not forgotten about Seung Heon since he enlisted...just waiting for his return ! :rolleyes:

Archived